It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

This clip predicts the future of Nicholas Cage's career.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Faith2011

2 Thessalonians 2
1BUT RELATIVE to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren,

2Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here.

that's some good stuff right there.

Hey Doomsday! Sweet discovery!!! I didn't catch that in the movie 'The Knowing' about the Japan forecast. I knew about the Deep Horizon forecast.

Speaking of the above, remember the beginning of Agent Smith's speech?

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my stay here."

Do you think there's a connection between the May 21st "rapture" date and the scene in 'The Knowing'?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

it is creepy, it makes me want to watch the whole movie, makes one wonder about the title of the movie too
well guess what SPOILERS WATCH OUT GUYS SPOILER at the end of the movie aliens come take the boy and the girl to a diffrent planet after earth is destroyed to reproduce

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Faith2011

2 Thessalonians 2
1BUT RELATIVE to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren,

2Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here.

that's some good stuff right there.

Hey Doomsday! Sweet discovery!!! I didn't catch that in the movie 'The Knowing' about the Japan forecast. I knew about the Deep Horizon forecast.

Speaking of the above, remember the beginning of Agent Smith's speech?

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my stay here."

Do you think there's a connection between the May 21st "rapture" date and the scene in 'The Knowing'?

And one thing I noticed was the ending of knowing was like wtf? It goes from a horrorish the ring kind of movie to a disaster movie to an alien movie in the last 5 minutes. Ending seems pasted on...just didnt feel right. I will check this out. Its interesting.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

the movie has aliens in it too, these aliens are already here and 'watching' over us. they are 'protecting' us from outside threats that NASA and homeland only know about, ( probably some CIA folks reptilians etc) but when something big they cant stop, or they cant move the planet or whatever it is, they come down and take some humans away, it will happen in the future... dont no when but i hope its soon. humanity makes me sick, look at what we've become.
edit on 28-3-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Nice find with the clock turning to midnite and 'Japan' only turning up them.

So you have the gulf oil disaster and the nuclear disaster in Japan. Both events we haven't seen the full effect of yet. Are the events supposed to help bring about the end. No idea. But there is another bit of name dropping in that scene. There is a book in the background with the title 'French Relations'. Is this signalling something else that is yet to come? Who are french relations. I see Haiti speak french, as do many other countries...........

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The movie HOT TUB TIME MACHINE also makes a reference to what happened to Japan.

When John Cusak's character and his friends realize they went back in time, they sit and talk about it. At one point, John Cusak says that ( about the butterfly effect ) they better watch what they do or else, we could see Tokyo explode and see tsunamis everywhere...
I saw the movie the day before the Japan event...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I don't see how this is predicting anything? Maybe if the Report was based on Japan and not the Gulf of Mexico. The clock saids Japan, because that's the time for Japan during the movie (if I recall correctly the earthquakes happened around 1 or 2) and the reporter mentions cooling systems because Oil Drills use cooling systems, and if one were to malfunction it would cause a fire.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
God, I hate that film. And FYI the movie Independence Day predicts an alien invasion, Day After Tomorrow predicts global ice age and King Kong predicts a big ape's fantasy over a blonde woman...lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If the film had predicted devastation in a location that didn't have nuclear reactor dotted all over the world's worst earthquake zone and it came true, then it may have warranted awe.

However, this prediction was hardly an outside bet.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Comments like that make me love this site

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by destro423

And one thing I noticed was the ending of knowing was like wtf? It goes from a horrorish the ring kind of movie to a disaster movie to an alien movie in the last 5 minutes. Ending seems pasted on...just didnt feel right. I will check this out. Its interesting.

Hey destro,

I know huh!! I think the ending of The Knowing' is so bogus, dis-info at it's finest. How else would the Aliens get people to choose to get on their ships? Yeah like their going to say, "We need your soul to burn clean, ever-lasting energy on our planet. Can we take you for a ride now?" Like wow whatever. The planet depicted in the end is probably pretty close to my most recent hypothesis: two worlds, two Earths. But they aren't going to be taking kids there to let 'em propagate. lol More like to steal their souls.

Scary stuff.

Yes I agree that the tone of the movie shiftsa lot, especially during the last five mins or so. But I think that's done intentionally. There's a lot of code in this particular movie. And it's def not for everyone, IMO. Sometimes rabbit holes go deeper than most will go. And others simply will say, "It's just a movie." We all are at dif levels of awareness. And that's okay.

Fun stuff, to explore the possibilities.

Toni

edit on 28-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: cuz I made an oops again.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: I wanted to exnay the essnay on rabbitsnay.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I dont think you understand the meaning behind sublime messages.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Movies and documentaries sometimes do foreshadow future events. The producers do not plan these things it just happens. A good quality movie producer can be like a Nostrodamas character.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Some people had high enough power to grant access to the script, or wrote it in the first place, then sold it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist

not true that your avatar means nothing
If it meant nothing then you would not even put one up as it takes thought to choose one and therefore a reason behind the choice
You are now suspect as you say you seek the truth yet you do not put forth the truth when asked.

Wow, you actually sound serious with what you're saying. That's truly incredible, really it is. I'm a "suspect" because of how I chose my avatar (something I stumbled across and took 2 minutes to add). Just Wow.

Anyway, I'm a member on ATS because I'm here to learn, if you disagree...Feel free to disagree (read my threads and you'll know you're incorrect).

And when It comes down to It, my avatar means nothing here, and you know it. You only really said what you just said because you disagree with what I say in this thread here too - and that's this conspiracy is reaching - which, IMO, It is.

That much is obvious.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
kinda interasting, i guess it happened on the 11th but as soon as the 12th hit everyone heard about it

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff..

the country code for Japan IS in fact, 81.

www.howtocallabroad.com...

I have the movie and have watched it a few times, however I have not watched it for a year or so... but, if you watch the movie, it is about a kid that goes "crazy" and scribbles tons of "random" numbers down on a piece of paper, then puts it in a time capsule. They then fast forward to present day (2009) where the school digs up the time capsule and Nick Cage's son (in the movie) ends up getting the piece of paper. He takes it home but basically thinks it's junk and just tosses it aside. Then Dad finds it and thinks its weird so he starts looking at it closer and starts seeing patterns in the numbers to what's going on in the world around him...

Speaking of irony, this entire thread is pretty ironic when you think about it. Another thing that is ironic, is that the guy posting it name happens to be "doomsday 2029" so let me ask this.. if you really think there are synchronizations between the movie and what's going on around us in the world these days, do you still think doomsday is in 2029? Most people that believe in all of the "doomsday" stuff seem to think it's going to happen in 2012 - you're off by 17 years, aren't you?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I honestly see no connection here. Ok the clock said Japan, i have seen things like that printed on some cheap clocks as for the number 81 that is just coincidence, that could be almost any number and if you think hard enough you could make a connection to any number.

Well thats my opinion and respect yours, thanks for posting anyway as it takes people thinking outside the box to discover what is being hidden from us all

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join