It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Heres a few things that may or may not have been mentioned in replies to the OP.

French relations book in the background of the clock scene.

Japans coordinate #'s set into the sheet of paper?

www.youtube.com...

2nd page of video comments shows how the coordinates might be there.

Signs are all around. Its being able to see them.

There is so much going on behind the scenes(in this case, in the scenes) in the movie knowing. Any scene with alot of background to it (books, pictures, gestures) will surely bring up some questions as to what they really are trying to say.

I found the television series "the event" to be very intriguing. It got canceled after it 2nd season, but it seems they knew that was gonna happen. They wrapped it up pretty peculiarly, both seasons are worth the watch IMO.
Its basically about aliens landing here, and political madness going on outside of our civilians view.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Check out this screenshot-

Today is the day.....

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
reply to post by Krzyzmo

just noticed one more thing in the screenshot.
the number "666" has a triangle of "888" surrounding it.
"888" is the number for Jesus.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Krzyzmo because: added pic

There is something new on the subject.
It is not 666 to see, but 86668. It is a code which is written in both directions.

Enter this code in Google and you will get a link to the oil platform "Deepwater Horizon", responsible of the oil spill in 2010. This link has a video. This is surprising, isn't it ? It is at this point that Nicolas Cage watching television. He sees an oil platform on fire.

This information was found in the French magazine Top Secret No. 62, pages 60 and 61), last month : www.topsecret.fr... .
The magazine talks about the Knowing movie ("Predictions" is the French title). He explained that in the list of numbers, there are many dates of important events that took place after the release of the film. These dates are written backwards, like a mirror. For example, there is the date of 11 March 2011 on the penultimate line. These dates are coded 6 characters. But there are others. They have not yet been disclosed. I think we're going to find ourselves.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok I just watched just the film while I was watching I actually noticed it was on about gulf oil rig and I said to my girlfriend wasn't this out before the spill. ( I know it wasn't a spill in movie but close enough)

Then I thought about the Japan thing being mentioned in same scene but it's not specifically mentioned so came on here to check it out and see this thread

But I remember when me and some friends where watching the movie 23 and one of them noticed there was 23 flaps on the blinds in the room, him being a bit stupid and superstitious I tried to explain that if you look hard enough you see what you want to see lol. This didn't help after I pointed out that the gas heater had 23 bars and that he lived in flat 46 on floor 2 so if you divide it that's 23 it made him worse. Next day I see him he gave me a list of things that work to 23 and some where very extreme like if he played around with his phone number and post code it made 23.

So just remember although it's a close coincidence if you look harder enough you will see links everywhere to everything

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join