It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by destro423

Ummm ok? The clock in the first simpsons clip says 5:55, not 11:30. Hence Homer saying "It's dinnertime." maybe we're reading too far into a cartoon? This would imply that hundreds of Simpsons animators were in the know about this event years before it happened, I highly doubt it. With knowing on the other hand, it would be just a director who would have to know. much more believable whether it actually is the case or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Pretty sure it was a pointed fact (in the movie) that adults couldn't go. Ascension is for anyone though, and you don't necessarily have to die to ascend.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well if you know about the Destroyer and Cycles, and the Mayan Wave we have entered with Japan being "arranged" for the opening act, something akin to the 7th seal. And they're quite determined to bring things in on dates. Also we're getting some wake ups from the sun on certain dates too it seems. The sun is the opposite of this.. In any case, their new movies really deal with this destroyer, and the dates are two fold, ie. August when comet Honda is coming in, is actually called destruction in this mayan underworld wave, but, 10 11 11, Oct 11th is the first day of day seven in the save, the last part, and Oct 28th is the first day of the seventh night.

THE BEST THOR MOVIE TRAILER ON YOUTUBE

Thor the destroyer, will add the second I found on the same subject.

Melancholia - Official movie Trailer (2011)

edit on 9-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Absolute proof that the nuclear disaster was planned and premeditated.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Bustya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
After seeing this post the other day, I decided to watch the movie again, looking for additional clues or predictions to coming events. I was very surprised to make several new implications.

To start with, there are several references to extinct animals, a fascination of the children. Also, the young boy is shown a vision from his bedroom of the forest on fire. Both of the elements are found on the same mural in the Denver Airport.

As we know, there has already been some talk about these murals being associated with the New World Order and possibly some indication or warning of what's to come.

Also interesting is that the end event happens on October 19th. This is when the solar flare hits the planet and wipes out all life. A recent thread on Comet EleNIN suggested that it's closest approach would take place on October 19th, 2011. Is there a possible connection?

With all the other interesting predictions this movie has foershadowed, it's certainly something to think about.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Speaking of "knowing" the exact same guy in the couch was in jail recently in real time

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualPerception

As mentioned by the boy at the end of the movie, "Only those that heard The Call can go".

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First of all thank you Doomsday 2029 for providing the hints in "Knowing".

We once run into each other where you told me about Roland Emmerich having made "3 in a row" which brought me deeper into the topic of movies. I can respond now: He made 5 movies in total giving public notice to 9/11. Add The Noah's Ark Principle (1984) and Joey/Making Contact (1985) to the list.

But now to 3/11 ...

Take a look at the beginning of "Resident Evil 4 - Afterlife" (2010)
Take a look at the beginning of "Battle: L.A." (2011) until the aliens invade L. A. from the sea. I take it as a confirmation as it was released on 03.11.2011 (like the music CD with the exploding towers that should have been released on 09/11/2001 but was redrawn because it was too straight-in-the-face)

And here's another find I made (and which of course no one takes serious):

Tron Legacy (2010):

Keep up the good work Doomsday!

Namaste,

Deckard666

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What people dont realize is there are hundreds of examples in entertainment that have alot of truth to them. Only reason people dont pay attention is because their minds are fragmented and compartmentalized. One of many causes is multitasking.

I have always thought they put these kind of things in movies as a spiritual purge of sorts,,,perhaps a spiritual law or loophole. They..the so called hidden rulers are required to disclose these sort of things before they are carried out. If you know what to look for you will see they are hiding nothing from the masses.

THE GREATEST SECRET OF ALL....is,,,,there are no secrets.
As the saying goes and most people do not do it and that is. "READ THE FINE PRINT" Not many read the entire TOS if at all. HELL....not many politicians read the entire bill...reason they make the bill volumeness with tricky language.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, if Hollywood uses "The Secret," anything they produce is more or less likely to occur in the universe sooner or later, depending on how many people saw it.

Seraph

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualPerception

In Hebrew the number 5 means seizure or contraction...it can mean alot of different things. There are 5 books in the torah. Only God Mind can interpret it to your heart.

I am sometimes plagued by these succession triple digits. 111,222 all the way up to 999. Then there are what i like to call the mirrors like 1111,1010,,,1212...2323 etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
Well, if Hollywood uses "The Secret," anything they produce is more or less likely to occur in the universe sooner or later, depending on how many people saw it.

Seraph

good observation

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

After watching "Knowing", the "Melancholia" trailer, and this YouTube video [ www.youtube.com...], here's my humble opinion:

After persuading us that a solar flare will destroy the earth, so that we allow aliens with ONE EYE to take our children to a "new planet", while we sit down, wallowing in "melancholy" and waiting to be fried, "they" will be using hydraulic fracking to set fire to the vast gas deposits under the US, in order to cause the kind of explosion seen in this film. This will allow them to get rid of us but steal our children to abuse them and feed off the negative energy generated by abuse, transporting them in spaceships shaped like "Saturn's Tree" (look up images of "Diana's Tree" and "Saturn's Tree", a lead crystal which looks like a dead upside-down Christmas tree), not to a new planet, but UNDERNEATH THE SEA, perhaps in the glass submarines seen by some psychics, and perhaps on the surface of the sea, in those "Floating City Ships" busy selling places to the mega-rich elite even now.

Look at the final scene, where the "golden wheat" waves in the breeze---what does that remind you of? How about waving coral underneath the sea? Watch the "Saturn's Tree" spaceships rising up from the sea floor, and the huge metallic tree the children are running toward. That's not the "Tree of Life", but the false tree, the dead tree of witchcraft, the dead "wedding tree", the "Easter egg tree", the metallic tree of Saturn, otherwise known as Satan. The true message of this film is entirely evil---do not let any All-Seeing ONE EYED ALIENS take your children!!! The Sun is entirely beneficial to mankind and to all life forms on this planet---no comets are coming to destroy us, and no solar flare will ever harm us---it will only harm the technology that drives us further and further away from the natural world, because nature connects us to our Heavenly Father, and "they" want to cut us off from that connection.

Please think about these things. Thank you for reading this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Interesting but it could be circumstantial but why did he say 81 what was he connecting the idea of that number to?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I personally did not believe in any of this, but I watched this video on Youtube and I must admit, it's got my attention and I'm certainly intrigued.

2012 Olympics. The meaning of 060705 signed by George.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualPerception
reply to post by curious7

Pretty sure it was a pointed fact (in the movie) that adults couldn't go. Ascension is for anyone though, and you don't necessarily have to die to ascend.

Apologies for the late reply but no, never said that in the movie. The "chosen people" who heard the whispering could go whether children or adults but they usually started hearing the whispers as children.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by Rising Against

I think this is one of the most important discoveries I've ever made... and immediately
here comes the black suit to say "Nothing to see here folks".

lol.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

Um, look at ur avatar, he's wearing a dark suite too, could also be a black suite, so are u a black suite too? ha

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You lack critical thinking skills.

Combined together they are more than just one thing....

EX: Follow me for a sec.....

If my friend gets hit in head with rock at party. No big deal, it happens. no conspiracy it just was an accident.

What if 10 minutes prior somebody says something about throwing a rock..

What if also that same person tells somebody else 20 minutes prior to that , that they dislike my friend.

You see, all these SINGLE things mean NOTHING.....

Together they add up to somebody purposely throwing a rock at my friend at a party.

How did we come to this conclusion.........WE CONNECTED THE DOTS !

Seriously they give us connect the dot books as kids. you think we would have learned by now.

Another: Some random plane hits towers...accident maybe ?

Prior to that we find people taking flying lessons.

Later we learn they have connections to a terrorist group.

Then somebody mentions leader or said group.

We then CONNECTED it to Osama Bin Laden..

You see how that works ? By itself it could have been pilot error.....but then we connect the 2nd crash with all the other evidence and or CLUES and we begin to SOLVE it ...

Most humans think they are smarter than they really are. ATS is full of them.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Although he says "81" The camera zooms into three numbers. 981. Wasn't the Japan earthquake a 9.8 ? If so, then perhaps another clue?

Thats all I have to add at this point! Bookmarked my spot in the thread

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Most humans think they are smarter than they really are. ATS is full of them.

So, because I feel what has been brought forward is not a conspiracy in the slightest, I'm automatically incorrect and also somehow think I'm smarter than I really am?

Err.. Fail.

Just because you believe something.. that doesn't mean you're correct yer know.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join