It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

..added with the OP's evidence added with the Gulf of Mexico prediction can't be all coincidence.

What evidence?? I've yet to see any evidence, instead, all speculation It seems.

And As I said previously, at least with the gulf disaster, they actually said the words "gulf disaster" in the film. With the Japan disaster, we're left to make it work ourselves and with the way people have done it, I'm afraid to say It's reaching.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
creepy
what do you think about the end of the move when the aliens came and "raptured" the kids to a heavenly looking planet

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

The gulf spill "prediction" could actually be a retelling of the pemex spill from the 70's. Can't be a prediction if it has already happened.
edit on 28-3-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Since people keep bringing up Hollywood and Time Machines... have any of you ever watched the new version of the movie The Time Machine?
I saw it on TV a few nights ago for the first time.. and it was REALLY freaking weird.. I had no clue what the hell the movie was so I left it on.. anyway the guy basically ends up fighting some "vril sorceror" or whatever you want to call it, and kills it by trapping him between the past and the future... craziest **** I've seen in a longgg time. Keeping along the same topic, there are lots of really freaking weird movies out there, the best ones as far as I'm concerned never even make it to the theatres... you know like the cheap B movies that are incredibly stupid and go direct to DVD. I mean did you people ever see the movie The Arrival with Charlie Sheen in it - of all people... lmao.

www.imdb.com...

I'm not saying that I actually BELIEVE in all of this stuff, I'm just saying that it IS incredibly entertaining stuff.
But then again if Sheen actually saw aliens it would explain why he acts the way he does half the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by Equinox99

Another thing I just noticed is that the word JAPAN is only written on the 00 number tab. You can see the word JAPAN flip down as the clock changes:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d0e6a82c7b3.jpg[/atsimg]

Exactly.

However if there were any conspiracy regarding the movie Knowing and the Japan Tsunami, than there should be some numerological significance to the number "12."

... I can't think of any.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
all very interesting!

But it all seems pretty blatant, not secretive.

Hollywood is crawling with creatives amidst the shallows and botox. Creatives want to share. And they're sensitive to being laughed at.

It's like with the Masons and all their HUGE monuments and carved temples in every city. Hardly secretive.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

www.usenature.com...

LEVEL 4 OF SPIRIT MANIFESTATION – MATTER

Number 12 – Cosmic karma, cosmic harmony implemented in the material world, Christianity, astrology, mathematics, music

Number 12 is the second number of level 4 of spirit manifestation. The first number of this level is number 11 for which we said that its energy is similar to going in the open space for the first time without a space suit. However, the person of the number 11 is totally unprepared to experience the direct vibrations of the spiritual world, since the person’s own vibrations are still very low and therefore this kind of experience is accompanied with shock, turmoil, and trauma. By adding 1, we arrive at the number 12, which is much more harmonious then 11. To start with, the number 12 can be divided by 3. As the key word for number 3 is harmony (at least outwardly), this implies that the number 12 will also contain within itself certain harmony. However, because we are dealing with the level 4 of spirit manifestation, this is a different kind of harmony, as it is connected with the cosmos. In other words, the number 12 implies some kind of a cosmic harmony...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OK folks I am her to clarify the Japan on the clock issue. I am 42 years old and distinctly remember these type of clocks, they were not digital. they were a set of numbers on a dial and they would flip to the next number on each minuet. I think they were made by Sony. they said Japan on the 0 so that any time the clock showed a zero on the last digit that word was shown. no conspiracy at all. just an old clock. I will look on line now and find this thing, but really the 81 is also not entirely correct if I am not mistaken.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sacecowboy

No doubt about it this was predictive programming. "Knowing" is even a good illuminati title. they are letting you "know" whats going to happen. Notice too in that movie the alien arrival at the end...im gonna go over this movie with a fine tooth comb. that sheet of jumbled numbers is full of secrets ill bet.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ok so heres my hypothesis..on the 81 and Japan on the clock relevancy.. 3/11/11 was the quake. 3x11x11 = 363 and 363 divided by 81 = 4.481481481481481 repeating.. or April 08, 2011?? or is it .481 through the month of April, so about April 14th?? Could it be?? Well maybe something will happen on these dates and Nick Cage was hinting to it in the movie.. what will Happen?? Anyone have any guesses.. or are there anymore hints in the flick? Opinions??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Its March 29th on the east coast and just turned 9 12, was 9 11 when I began this post west coast.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by JapanTsunami

I am reluctant to use words, but people need to re-examine coincidences. The Family, outside the cosmic school and of course helping us through the tests, are Love. They don't harm people. This seems to relate to our consiousness and readiness/grade level. We need to envision the positive. God = Good, and Good doesnt harm.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure I know what you are saying. God is "Good", and God has prior knowledge of the bad. See:

Words which decode to tell of the Tsunami/Earth Quake/Nuclear thing:

ufoetblog.com...

Words which decode to the Gulf Spill:

ufoetblog.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

the battle at the ring of fire..'the last call' the battle at the ring of fire..'the last call'

This is tying in a card game and the Lord of the rings, the mountain, also the Ring Of FIre, the coasts including the west coast of north america.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Interesting.I watched the movie before but I never noticed that it could have something to do with the oil spill.
This isn't the first time a prediction is made in a movie.In one of the matrix movies, on Neo's ID it says the date Sptember 11, 2001.

This is making me believe more and more that the jew-masons of hollywood are giving us messages.Im usually not a believer in these fancy-dancy encrypted messages thing but this seems very real.I mean what are the chances of this being a coincidence?

We should start a thread where we try to somehow decode the code on the paper that is given to him.It could potentially hold a big message.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
while we been fixated on the gulf oil spill, i noticed that the newscast was also stating that it will maintain to be scorching hot and obviously how the movie ends with the solar flares scenario. So that could be another prediction like, statement. It could even be the explanation to chemtrails ( to protect us from these super solar flares)
edit on 29-3-2011 by fcukven2 because: read the edit

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
French Relations at 0:21 mark.

not sure how it could be relevant... but I have a few ideas.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Immortalgemini527 has got me hooked on this en.wikipedia.org... I can't shake it out of my head.

Chaos theory is bunk I know, so Immortal has it clocked I think when it comes to the Universe being set on a predetermined course repeating itself in the same exact way again again.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

My belief is that this is a holographic universe, and the platform is infinity. My thread in my signature touches on some of what that means to the deep thinker.

Without writing in depth about what this means, No Measurement possible includes No Time, and that its all at once, and No Singularities, a singularity in person, place or thing would be a Finite system.

Earth dvd is always hanging "somehwere in time". This to Higher Self, is the past. But unless you're actually a projection of your Higher Self, here to help family, and some are, then to us, walking through the steps, of the infinite roll of films (metaphoricaly speaking) of our lives, this is current, things are happening here based on, free will, and the unfortunately the actions and free will of this insane, self appointed controllers.

We're not just repeating a loop.

When we step out of time after the program ceases in our mind and progress to go outside this system, or on much higher levels within it, where there is actually no higher save but concepts for structure and order in thoughtscapes because, there infinity is measureless, and the infinity within an atom or a grain of sand is = to that within a star or without all these things as well, all are equal endless space and one is not larger or smaller, than the other endlessness. An entire infinite universe can be placed inside an atom, like Horton Hears A Who! Note this is a comparison, though a grain of sand has the potential of having a holographic infinite universe inserted within it, its not necessarily true that it does. We're speaking of potentials.

For someone outside of time and in a progressed realm, this world is like an old recording or dvd hanging in space, or a picture really because time is a very relative thing based on orbit, a program really.

If you were to program a robot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you would vanish from his sight. To you, he would be moving in extreme slow mo or standing still.

So, there are a lot of possibilities. There could be an original run, and then the infinite souls, who need infinite universese with infinite planets as schools, for they are infinite in number. Infinity does not do singularities. There are infinite One-111111111111111111...........'s. And so forth and so on like infinite fractals all expanding at once, at the same time:

Fractal Mathematical Rabbit Hole

This is a great video, but their is a problem with the start of one fractal. A singularity is a limit and infinty does not do limits. So picture right from the start, infinite fractals. And everything is all at once.

So we could be inserted in the old dvd, where the body suits aren't ours, even for the system is always somewhere in time, like an old dvd run, but then we'd be making changes, like in the movie Groundhog Day, coloring outside the lines abit and adding our own colors to each scene. Long after the entire cosmos upgraded, transformed, as all things progress, from intellect to matter, mc2. This could mean that for some, they're doing Groundhog Day until they get it right, but that is also a metaphor, and probably takes much longer, with many other journeys rather than just this one. That is only a metaphor.

All metaphor but for something real.

But we're walking one step at a time, in current time, and we're doing things so its not set in stone to us. Also, this doesnt let them off the hooks for what they're doing to us either, unless, there are only so many real souls in the DVD, and the rest are impressions of the past, perceptions.

The possibility for such is there.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Henny Penny, also known as Chicken Licken or Chicken Little, is a fable in the form of a cumulative tale about a chicken who believes the world is coming to an end. The phrase The sky is falling! features promininently in the story, and has passed into the English language as a common idiom indicating a hysterical or mistaken belief that disaster is imminent.*

*Wikipedia...Manually extracted 3-30-2011 at 03:24 Central Time.

Sometimes Quantum Mechanics just look at this kind of stuff and shakes all the Quantum shoulders...

Even when ATS can't paste a Physics formula... Sorry about that. :

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
It's nonsense. The whole Music/Hollywood conspiracy is just conspiracy 101 for noobs who don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Mainstream Music and Hollywood conspiracies attract the same type of people who listen to Mainstream Music and watch Hollywood movies. Most these people aren't interested by anything unfamiliar, so they cling to conspiracies relating to dumbed down MSM garbage.

I was going to say the video is coincedence, but that'd be lying, as there's nothing their ever coincedental or spooky. A disaster movie mentions an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.......... that's weird......... no, actually it isn't. It's about as predictable as bush fires in Australia.

Stretch Armstrong type reaachinggggggggg. Dhalsim level reachhhhhhinnngggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

I usually ignore these sort of threads but the rudeness of the OP has annoyed me. Or maybe I'm just an undercover shill working for "the man". I wonder.

good post

its true, a oil spill is a given, a nuclear disaster in Japan also a given- they have earthquakes like, all the time.

I loved the movie though! and truth be known one day the sun will gobble our Earth up. but not any time soon.
edit on 30-3-2011 by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join