It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm officially creeped out... As if it wasn't creepy enough to have this movie
predict the Gulf Oil Spill Now if you look deeper it's actually foreshadowing the
Nuclear disaster in Japan too!!!

Clock strikes midnight: It says Japan on the clock

Nicholas Cage: says "81" (81 is the area CODE for Japan)

Reporter: "Problem with the Cooling System."

If you people want to keep your head buried in the sand on this "Hollywood" foreshadowing bull$hit...
be my guest, but for me... my eyes are wide open.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've stared a more in depth thread here^ but I thought this DISCOVERY was relevant enough
to have it's own thread.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Clock strikes midnight: It says Japan on the clock

It says Japan on the corner of the clock for a split second. That doesn't mean It was predicting the nuclear disaster.

Nicholas Cage: says "81" (81 is the area CODE for Japan)

Sorry but that is reaching a little bit. And 81 fit in with that particular plot in the film.

Reporter: "Problem with the Cooling System."

They was clearly talking about Mexico, not Japan. In fact, Japan isn't even mentioned once here and they also cut back to shots of the Mexico disaster after (as well as before) they mentioned the cooling system which again gives the indication that they were talking about Mexico, not Japan.

Maybe It's just me, but really not feeling this conspiracy. It seems like It's reaching quite a bit to be perfectly honest.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Japan 81...wow, I have to disagree with RA...that's pretty freaky...you guys do realize that's the exact same scene where it predicts the Deepwater Disaster? THAT was bloody freaky imo.

edit on 27-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

it is creepy, it makes me want to watch the whole movie, makes one wonder about the title of the movie too

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

It even says Japan when the clock turns from 1159 to 1200. At about 33"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Japan 81...wow, I have to disagree with RA...that's pretty freaky...you guys do realize that's the exact same scene where it predicts the Deepwater Disaster? THAT was bloody freaky imo.

edit on 27-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

That's fine but I have to admit, I'm just not seeing this conspiracy tbh. I mean all respect to the OP and everything but It does seem like a bit of reaching to make It work.

Just my opinion of course and feel free to really convince me otherwise.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

the irony that you have a black suit in your avatar.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's fine but I have to admit, I'm just not seeing this conspiracy tbh
Well, I wouldn't think much of it myself if it weren't for the Deepwater thing. That blew my mind, and ever since I've had a real weird feeling about this movie. The way it flicks to 12:00 and JAPAN is written there, then he picks up the page of numbers and reads out 81...I dunno, that movie is weird.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

the irony that you have a black suit in your avatar.

..And that's related to this thread how?

EDIT: It's just an avatar, It doesn't mean anything.

EDIT AGAIN: Anyway, I agree this movie is weird, but I still feel that tying it to the Japan disaster is reaching to say the least.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think this is one of the most important discoveries I've ever made... and immediately
here comes the black suit to say "Nothing to see here folks".

lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I think this is one of the most important discoveries I've ever made... and immediately
here comes the black suit to say "Nothing to see here folks".

lol.

Ok, I concede, that actually is quite ironic now I think of it.

EDIT TO ADD: .... But, just so people know, I'm actually NOT an agent or anything.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

and immediately here comes the black suit to say "Nothing to see here folks"
RA isn't like that man, trust me. His opinion is fair enough, any rational person would reach the same conclusion, some of us just think in different ways and see connections where others might not. That doesn't necessarily mean those connections are correct, we could be wrong too. I'm willing to admit I was played as a fool, but I'm also willing to admit when I think something is weird, and based on the history of this movie, I would say this is pretty weird, and a decent discovery. That's why I S&F'd it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So have you investigated the hollywood conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

you have done this so relatively. thank you . keep up the good work.
but be aware of getting 'couch potato'.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

RA isn't like that man, trust me. His opinion is fair enough, any rational person would reach the same conclusion, some of us just think in different ways and see connections where others might not. That doesn't necessarily mean those connections are correct, we could be wrong too. I'm willing to admit I was played as a fool, but I'm also willing to admit when I think something is weird, and based on the history of this movie, I would say this is pretty weird, and a decent discovery. That's why I S&F'd it.

Thanks for the kind words, and I couldn't agree more, this definitely was one..weird..movie. And I really was blown away when I first saw the gulf oil spill featured in it as well.

It's just the conspiracy being discussed in this thread is the one I really can't see being true in the slightest. I mean look at the oil spill connection here - with that we actually saw It on the tv being shown in the movie. We saw it on flames and then we heard then talking about the actual gulf disaster, which of course happened.

With the Japan disaster, It seems all we have is the words Japan on a clock (which in itself isn't unusual). Everything else is left up to our own imagination to link the disaster with the film. And that's why I feel It's a bit of a stretch.

Nothing about disinformation (I assumed that was hinted in a non-serious way anyway before). Just an opposite opinion is all.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If you people want to keep your head buried in the sand on this "Hollywood" foreshadowing bull$hit...
be my guest, but for me... my eyes are wide open.

Just so we are clear, what are you suggesting:
1) Hollywood movie studios have access to a time machine.
2) Hollywood movie studios can see the future.
3) Hollywood movie studios somehow caused BP spill and Japans Earthquake.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
With the Japan disaster, It seems all we have is the words Japan on a clock (which in itself isn't unusual).

No, I disagree - most clocks DO NOT have their country of origin printed on the front. (If they did it would be in tiny print).

I actually looked at images of old flip clocks using google- none had Japan on the front.
edit on March 27th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by Rising Against
With the Japan disaster, It seems all we have is the words Japan on a clock (which in itself isn't unusual).

No, I disagree - most clocks DO NOT have their country of origin printed on the front. (If they did it would be in tiny print).

When did I say "most clocks" do? I certainly didn't in the text you yourself quoted...

All I said is that It isn't unusual to have the name of the country where it was made on it, which it isn't.

Edit to add in reply to your edit:

I actually looked at images of old flip clocks using google- none had Japan on the front.

Fair enough, and even so, how does the words 'Japan' translate to 'there will be a nuclear disaster here' like this theory seems to propose? They are both being linked together after all and I see no obvious reason for it coming from the film Knowing tbh.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I edited my post after you responded. I do think it is unusal for clocks to have the country in such large print on the front. As I added to my edit - I couldn't find one which had "Japon" on it using google.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No... what I'm suggesting is that Hollywood is TPTB's greatest weapon at the moment.

We are dealing with some kind of "dark magic" and it works like this....

Have you seen the movie Sphere? What happened when they walked into the YELLOW LOOKING SUN... Do you remember how their fears manifested into reality?

Somehow Hollywood has got us trapped within their sphere (metaphorically speaking) ... and our fears are manifesting into reality.

I don't expect people to "see it" from my perspective... but I'm trying real hard to illustrate it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join