It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unleashed: 19: Its Sunday Rebecca, get used to it....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Join the off topic Unleashed online sister show of ATS Live as we bring you a panel game show with a difference...

Join your show host Neformore as we attempt to exorcise the demons of "Friday" from your brain by bringing you something much more emotionally scarring...ATS Unleased

Hear at least 2-4 (or more...!) people trying desperately to be funny on ATS's own panel game show.

Join some of the brightest minds on ATS fail who still cannot grasp the simplicity of the rules of the Three Word Story game, ponderously torture themselves over Just a Minute and invent the weirdest things during Conspiracy jeopardy...

ATS Unleashed is the perfect accompaniment to eating your Sunday lunch/dinner, being restrained and psychologically evaluated, abducted by aliens or renditioned to a secret CIA facility, so join us for the show thats so bad.... its GOOD.

Come on and see if we can be funny this week

Or better yet, call us and see if "YOU" can be funny.. as the victim of the week... here's how...

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show for the interactive experience!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Since I can't escape this damn room I gotta make my mind up, man. Which seat can I take?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Kickin in the front seat is probably the best option. Theres an airbag there...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Ayana

Kickin in the front seat is probably the best option. Theres an airbag there...

and its more fun fun fun fun fun than in the back

new topics

top topics

join