It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Discussion on CNN This Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So, on CNN this morning on "Fareed Zakaria GPS", there was a headline "The New World Order" on the screen several times during discussion of the situation in Libya. The guy on the screen is Richard Haass, the "President of the Council on Foreign Relations". There was NO disclaimer, that is generally required under rules of journalism when discussing a potential conflict on interest, that Fareed Zakaria is a member of the CFR. Admittedly, Fareed wasn't conducting the interview, but it was being done in his name on his show, so there should have been the disclaimer. They're now at least 10 minutes into the interview and the words "The New World Order" are still on the screen.

I took a snapshot from the TV using my phone, have the image on my computer now trying to figure out how to put it here.

edit on 27-3-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah I just turned on CNN about 10 minutes ago and they just went to a commercial break, but before that they had the title, 'New World Order' across the screen the entire segment. I didn't hear anything too compelling but I may have just caught the tail end of the discussion! They do talk about all the post WW2 wars and our objectives in those, as we still don't have a clear objective in Libya.

Maybe its just a publicity stint to get more viewers? I didn't catch any of the journalists ever saying New World Order. Did you catch the entire segment?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

There is this:

EGYPT RIOT -New World Order- APOCALYPSE – Watch Now ! ( CNN EXCLUSIVE ) from February:
brokenflask.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

Yup, the discussion has been almost entirely about Libya, no mention of The New World Order except for when it's plastered across the screen. They've now changed it to "The Libya Operation", but are continuing the interview.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The President of Council on Foreign Relations has just said "we will probably need to put boots on the ground in Libya but we don't consider it to be a third war like Iraq or Afghanistan".

Errrr ...... I'm sorry, but if you have boots on the ground trying to force a regime change, what, exactly, is different to Iraq or Afghanistan? The fact that it hasn't been approved by Congress?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
""Operation Odyssey Dawn"" was a big sign the NWO will be over soon.

I have no clue what's keeping China and Russia from launching their nukes to stop it. Free Ferrari's for their leaders?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i was watching the CNN interview with the "NEW WORLD ORDER" as the headline. I kept wondering is this new world order the system that is taking over Libya ? That is my best guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Russia and China are part of the current global order.

They are both part of the global central banking system based out of Basel, Switzerland and members of the G-20.

The idea that people think they are outside or resisting globalist order is laughable.

The only nations outside the globalist financial stability/banking system are those in the grey:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I took a snapshot from the TV using my phone, have the image on my computer now trying to figure out how to put it here.

Exactly what i did this morning and what i´m doing right now...

I also have a short video clip of that as well...i´ll see if i can upload it somehow-never done it before..
I cannot promise that i can upload it today, cos its getting very late where i am and i´m already half asleep.

S+F for you

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just spent 10+ hours uploading this vid to Youtube.
This recording was done by me this morning, the video is from yesterday

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I saw this while I was at the gym on the cross trainer and it did my head in - mostly because I had no sound.

To me, it seemed like the NWO is already upon us if they are able to just force themselves into another country and start shooting up the place with jets and cruise missiles.

The NWO is already here.

top topics

join