It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the new age religion "The Secret" is true - Then the Hollywood mystery is solved.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

As I said synchronicity is imperfect. The trickster archetype makes it so. Read some Jung.

Its like the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. We can know what but not when, or when but not what. Not both. If we try for both we are usually off on one or the other. Information processing and interpretation are not perfect, who would expect them to be.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Haha! I currently have a window open to Jung now. I decided to do some research after reading your post and it led me right to Jung specifically with reference to "Synchronicity" I think we are on the same page my friend. Great post!

PS: I know I posted this somewhere else, I thought here in this topic but I guess not.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Chase the meaning of "dividing of time" guess where it leads you?

edit on 28-3-2011 by Maymunah because: a PS

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

me Neither, I know that the book the secret is a load of hogwash and Chapelles description of starving africans proves it. But for the rest I'm not sure what I'm meant to be waking up to.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah. Actually I'm sitting here now at my computer with about 10 windows open and they all seem to reference back to one another, like some viscous chaotic circle. I've gone from Synchronicity, to GCP and EEG and ESP and nano technology and smart dust and they all seem to connect to one another, but where is the reason? Where is the logic even? And who is the source...so many questions just makes my head spin.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Never know what to think about these kinds of things, but they are interesting none the less. I havent heard of "the secret" so I'm going to look it up now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Your idea ties in with the mind before matter principle and the idea that manifestation starts from the mind. Rik Clay spoke about this and how it fits in with the London Olympics 2012, the names of roads and the preparation of humanity for a staged event.

He died in 2008 in what they called an adrenal breakdown but later confirmed as a suicide. Strange situation.

Rik Clay foundation

Rik Clay blog

Perhaps he was onto something that is parallel to the ideas in this topic.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Well i personally do believe thoughts manifest into reality. But i also think that natural disasters are unpreventable and bound to happen whether we think about them or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is a very interesting theory OP, good job!

What really scares me the most about this is their occult belief in summoning the anti-christ. Maybe we will do it for them;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4064a781022f.jpg[/atsimg]
"imaginarium of doctor Parnassus"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
they were showing mad max beyond thunderdome a couple of weeks ago and there is a scene with the guy that is carrying the little mask above his head and it falls to the ground i think it was a Japanese mask and it was a fallout scenario in the movie as well kinda caught my eye for some reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
maybe it has something to do with the tv when we see and hear it as it projects into our mind the energy it sends is what ultimately creates our existence../"\

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts, OP. Your suggestion brings to mind the disturbing 'death education' that is or has been a part of the curriculum in some US schools, including Columbine. I've always wondered what the point or intention of such a bizarre course could be. Just a couple of weeks before the Columbine massacre, the school itself was featured on a 20/20 special covering the controversy surrounding 'death education'. In the class, students were assigned to write their own obituaries, write about how they wish to look in their coffin, and they took a trip to the morgue to view corpses. Some students alleged that the course glamorized, and even encouraged suicide, leading to students suffering from depression and even suicide attempts. Anyone spectulated on what the purpose of the morbid 'death education' is?

<< 1   >>

join