It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the new age religion "The Secret" is true - Then the Hollywood mystery is solved.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
By now most of us have heard about or looked into this new age religion know as "The Secret"

Here is Dave Chapelle making fun of the book right here:

start around the 0:56 mark.

Now I've always held the same opinion as Dave Chapelle regarding the subject, but a recent thread
posted here on ATS (that got completely overlooked) started to make me think differently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did the movie "Inception" predict the Japan Quake and Middle East Unrest of 2011?

Here is another example of Hollywood foreshadowing an event:

MALFUNCTION IN THE COOLING SYSTEM (81 is the area code of Japan) - OIL SPILLS IN THE GULF!!!

Let me just throw out this question so I can save everybody some time:

Are we causing all these global disasters? Maybe someone can point me in the right direction
to previous threads made about this subject... because I don't know how else to put this in words.

What I'm trying to suggest/communicte is that if the Government is
preparing a false flag operation... or the Illuminati wants an escalation
of global chaos or an agenda to be completed... Would subjecting
our minds to this on a regular basis somehow give them more power
as if it were literally a "dark prayer" for them.

I believe in prayer... I pray to God all the time.

and now what I think I've concluded is that TPTB have somehow gotten almost everybody to
"subconsciously pray" for them. (Jay-Z getting everyone to subliminally praise the illuminati is an example)

Another way to propose this question: If everyone is thinking about a Giant Tidal Wave... could
a giant tidal wave somehow manifest from it?

I also see a lot of people here on ATS preach the gospel that "We are God"... somehow
all the souls on this world are collectively one giant entity. Well if that is true, what are the
people of this world progressively researching on daily basis? All this gloom & doom, all this
terror we are subjected to on a daily basis.

We've got to start Meditating on LOVE & PEACE

If there was one thing Michael Jackson knew... it was the importance of Love.

(if anybody needs me to clarify any part of this theory... or provide more detail... all you have do is ask)

edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There have been other movies more popular than knowing which did not come true. (Jurassic park, Jaws, ect).

So I'm not too sure about how true the secret is.

To me it makes more sense, in terms of science, that people can have some type of clues about the future. (Time travel/parallel universes).

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I thought you left
what happened to that thread you started a few days ago- I had high expectations

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Another way to propose this question: If everyone is thinking about a Giant Tidal Wave... could a giant tidal wave somehow manifest from it?

I am a strict believer in human thought forms. I believe that if enough humans were "praying" "spell-casting" or any other kind of group thought form of raising and sending energy to produce change in the natural environment or to alter the natural order of events...causes that change to happen. So, if enough humans concentrate on a specific event, such as an earthquake in a particular area, it actually could happen. The "Montauk Monster" was the result of human thought forms. So, at this point in time, many are thinking daily about the end of the world. And so it will happen, partly by design, and partly because that is what humanity wants, after all. Christianity has been praying for Armageddon to happen for many years now, to prove their book is true. Guess it will not matter then, huh?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If anybody needs me to site more examples:

Alex Jones (whom I very much dislike) has touched up on this subject.

WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD HAVE TO FORESHADOW THE EVENT?

well... I think it's because it gives them power... we are subconsciously praying for them.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Please visit the threads i have created on this topic. Start at the first. I'd like your input.

Oh yeah and I agree that we are being forced to bring about events through triggers placed within our daily lives.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just watched the clip of knowing again.

They show a close-up of the clock - it says "Japan"!

What's strange is most clocks are now made in China - I haven't seen one with "Japan" on the face.
edit on March 27th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I just watched the clip of knowing again.

They show a close-up of the clock - it says "Japan"!

What's strange is most clocks are now made in China - I haven't seen one with "Japan" my the face.

It the news reporter is talking about a problem with the cooling system... Nic Cage says 81 (County Code)

countrycode.org...

I Can't TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

Not only did it predict the Gulf Oil Spill... but the Japan Nuclear disaster also!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hollywood makes movies that play on people's fears. You didn't know that?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

and those fears manifest into reality.

Now I understand why they say it's important to be a God-Fearing-Man.

And now I understand why they have put all these black people in dresses.

It's all starting to make sense now.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Are we causing all these global disasters?

Yes and no. If by 'we' you mean the conscious mind of the ego-self, then no 'we' are not. But if by 'we' you mean the collective unconscious and the archetypes therein then yes we are.

Its about synchronicity which is an acausal connecting principle. It transcends time and space and it connects physical events to psychical events in meaningful ways, not necessarily linear ways because it is acausal. Its a paranormal, parapsychological imperfect principle that connects the personal unconscious to the collective unconscious. Its at the root of each and every divination system from the I-Ching to astrology to the tarot to casting lots to Urim and Thummim to the The Falnama to reading tea leaves etc.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm right there with you brotha!

I'm glad someone wrote about this....

We humans are powerful, electrically-based beings... therefore, our collective thoughts are powerful! Mainstream media, movies, books can be used as tools to introduce agendas into our psyche-whether it's overt or subliminal. They get enough people thinking about the same thing around the same time and boom!--together that idea is manifested. Also, the same process can be used for slowly "grooming" our minds to accept an idea.

I have thought alot about this lately....especially about movies such as Rango, Book of Eli and The Road.

If you look at made or re-made blockbuster movies (of the past 15 years especially) the majority have to do with one of 3 different subjects....

1. Aliens/Alien Invasion (Aliens, Men In Black, War of The Worlds, Independence Day, District 9, Knowing, Avatar)

2. Apocalypse/Post-Apocalypse (Armageddon, Apocalypto, Children of Men, Waterworld)

3. Vampire/Zombies/Disease Outbreak (Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, I Am Legend, Planet Terror)

Oh and we can't forget all the movies about government tyranny/citizen uprising, ala V For Vendetta.
In the Terminator series, the machines are the government and the people are us.
In the Resident Evil series, umbrella corp. is the government, the human survivors are us.
In Avatar, the corporation wanting to mine the planet=Illuminati, the military doing the dirty work=our current government, the alien natives=us.

It's all there....

Look between the lines.... watch for the patterns I always say...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elegant-gypsy

I am completely mind f*cked right now.

I don't even know what to say (write).

I'm sitting here at my computer with my jaw to the floor finally realizing that we don't have much time left.

All of it is true....

all of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Remember the movie the Core as well? Isin't that the one where the earths core quits spinning and the world goes through hell? I read somewhere in the last few weeks that in fact our core is slowing down. Lots of other movies that may relate to what may happen, there was another one with Morgan Freeman which had a comet coming at us and now with all the comet Elenin talk.....does make you wonder

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by elegant-gypsy

I am completely mind f*cked right now.

I don't even know what to say (write).

I'm sitting here at my computer with my jaw to the floor finally realizing that we don't have much time left.

All of it is true....

all of it.

Are you serious? I could see the interest in this idea, but I don't believe it.

Not being offensive. Again, I think the whole idea is provocative.
edit on 27-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
well to quote Steven Hawking "time is but an illusion", perhaps this may be true that the people, ordinary everyday people like you and me can somehow subconsciously "create" the future, perhaps by willing things into existence.

To be honest I find this a little hard to believe, but I'm trying to open my mind and try to take in all I can. Maybe though there's more to this idea then meets the eye...

If this is true, then the greatest and most powerful weapon the illuminati, masons, governments etc have at their disposal is hollywood and the media.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
book marking for later.If you are correct you may want to change your avatar .
edit on 27-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richiward
well to quote Steven Hawking "time is but an illusion", perhaps this may be true that the people, ordinary everyday people like you and me can somehow subconsciously "create" the future, perhaps by willing things into existence.

To be honest I find this a little hard to believe, but I'm trying to open my mind and try to take in all I can. Maybe though there's more to this idea then meets the eye...

If this is true, then the greatest and most powerful weapon the illuminati, masons, governments etc have at their disposal is hollywood and the media.

You are absolutely 100% right. Television/Radio/Movies reach an otherwise impossible to reach audience. Add subliminal messages and some pre-conditioning and there you go. Have you ever been in a car with a child aged 2-8 and passed a Chuckie Cheese or a McDonalds?? Have you ever had an item on your wish list that you've never actually seen or touched in real life?? I'll take it a little deeper....... I'm sure you probably HATE terrorist and could probably even describe what one would look like but have you ever actually SEEN or talked to one?? We all feel that if "aliens" arrived they would be hostile, WHY?? The answer is Television/Radio/TV.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Originally posted by Richiward

You are absolutely 100% right. Television/Radio/Movies reach an otherwise impossible to reach audience. Add subliminal messages and some pre-conditioning and there you go. Have you ever been in a car with a child aged 2-8 and passed a Chuckie Cheese or a McDonalds?? Have you ever had an item on your wish list that you've never actually seen or touched in real life?? I'll take it a little deeper....... I'm sure you probably HATE terrorist and could probably even describe what one would look like but have you ever actually SEEN or talked to one?? We all feel that if "aliens" arrived they would be hostile, WHY?? The answer is Television/Radio/TV.

yeah, hollywood, music and MSM have F*ucked with humans brains, this is one of the reasons why i dont want kids.. feeding them a lie about life, all they want us to do is work, pay taxes, and breed, terrorist are made up... another lie fed to humanity to create war....the leaders are pigs, money hungry dogs, i wish i was one of them guys out of the movies who snaps and goes and kills all the bastards who'v made this mess, the cleaner comin to sweep up the sh*t they leave. peace

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It's all starting to make sense now.

Please fill me in on what is making sense. I read this whole topic and watched the videos, but it doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not trying to Bible bang here; but maybe because so many people have debunked the Bible prophecies and predictions, that perhaps God has allowed some false lies and signs and wonders to overtake the people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join