It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power of the people!!!! My message to you all, Please Give me 5 minutes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
We the people and dwellers of this planet MUST get as much information out on everything that may concern us all no matter how obscure it may sound and despite all the disinformationist's and their attempts to "debunk" or "disprove" Im growing very tired of these trolling fools...the info is there and with rational thought it can be easily seen, we will have to rise up eventually standing by waiting for the STHTF and then act is certainly not going to cut it.

We humans are tricked, manipulated and deflected from the truth for one main reason only and that we all should realize that we will fight back at all costs for liberty, freedom, free thought and safe living conditions with fair life to all not a small selected few sitting on so much money that they couldn't spend in 1 thousand years yet we all work hard for very little and then mistreated, yet we are suppose to be thankful for what we have.
We are tricked because they fear the power of the people and the determination we have once we realize things need to change we cannot be forced cause we force back twice as hard like we have done in the past and will have to in the future.

Be proud of your heritage as a human and the power you have to change whats wrong, TPTB do not underestimate us they go to great lengths to suppress us and keep us blind cause we are the giant that they cannot allow to be woken or we will bring it all to a halt.

Please folks dont give up never give up thats what death is for be proud dont give in to these pointless little distractions to deflect you from what you need to be intune with, listen to your heart and we will all be guided.

good luck and Godspeed in the future times we will all face together.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
the police are well awae of our power. that is why they always wait until they have overwhelming numbers or weaponry before dispersing a crowd.

imagine how great it would be if 100,000 combat vets threw a rifle over their shoulder JUST TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM HARM, NOT TO ATTACK. then went and protested peacefully. the crap would hit the fan in a good way. the cowards with badges would be too scared to act, the media would call their own bluff by trying to paint the protestors as something malevolent, people would grasp their power and drag the crooks out of the people's buildings and say "ENOUGH, now do you and your bankster friends get it? No more, restore the nation to what it was designed to be or you don't see tomorrow". then we turn to the police and say "ENOUGH, you cowards are now put on notice, we know where you live and there are WAY more of us than you. If you ever bust down someone's door and its not a matter of life or death we will beat you to a bloody pulp as a mesage and a warning. America is Free!!" this would fix everything in a matter of DAYS!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wish I could have given you more flags and stars on this one. We have to stand together and fight back against the elite.People in the west have it too good right now and are not ready to jump on any bandwagon until it effects them personally. If people would just wake up and see what is really going on they would be in the streets tomorrow. Anyway, I am trying to do my part, have a look at my thread and see if something like this may help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

First please understand Protests and Riots and such play right into the hands of TPTB.

THEY WANT a reason to declare martial law and bring in UN "peace keeping" troops.

THEY WANT to show the US Constitution is a piece of Toilet Paper and should be replaced by UN AGENDA 21

The Founding Fathers in this country did their darnedest to give us the tools needed to keep our Union. I suggest we use them and I am not talking about guns I am talking about our power over state and local affairs.

HERE IS JUST ONE OF OUR POWERS THAT WE IGNORE!

Please pay attention because THIS is a much more effective way to fight TPTB than protests every were.

WE THE PEOPLE have the ultimate say on what laws are valid. TPTB has tried to take that power away by cover-ups and keeping us ignorant.

I am talking about TRIAL by JURY.

There is a reason we now see only judges trying cases.

There is a reason why jurors are never told about their Constitutional rights and duties.

There is a reason laws are written in such a way that a person is denied the right to a trial before a jury, even though it is unconstitutional.

A Jury has the RIGHT to judge both the law and the facts

It is called CASE LAW and the Muslims are busy using it to slip Sharia Law into the US legal system. - SEE ATS Thread

Case Law (n) Case Law is the decisions, interpretations made by judges while deciding on the legal issues before them which are considered as the common law or as an aid for interpretation of a law in subsequent cases with similar conditions. Case laws are used by advocates to support their views to favor their clients and also it influence the decision of the judges www.legal-explanations.com...

Notice in this "legal" definition they LIE. It is not SUPPOSED TO BE "the decisions, interpretations made by judges' it is SUPPOSED TO BE decisions by a JURY!

“The trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State, where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.” -- Constitution for the United States of America, Article III, Section 2, Paragraph [3]

Trial by Jury, almost hidden away in the Constitution of the United State is one of the most precious freedoms that Americans possess.

The saving grace of William Penn’s trial was to establish a critical precedence, whereby jurors could act on the basis of their conscience. It is a precedence which in modern day is sorely needed, when public opinion, law enforcement agencies, and the Courts themselves heavily influence the deliberations of juries to the point of denying justice. [This has been particularly true in cases where there is a great deal of publicity, there is a serious Scapegoatology atmosphere running about, and where law-enforcement agencies, courts, and governments are seeking new ways to extend their power.]

“It is not only his right, but his duty... to find the verdict according to his own best understanding, judgment, and conscience, though in direct opposition to the direction of the court.” -- John Adams

John Adams words are fundamentally important in that every member of every jury must know they have an inalienable right to IGNORE Court-directed verdicts, public opinion, and/or the letter of the law (however interpreted by law enforcement agencies), as well as to be allowed to search for the truth in their deliberations.

No judge should dissuade or deny a juror’s right to obtain the truth in whatever way the juror determines.

This search for the truth and the decisions reached thereby must include:

1) The jury having full access to what any member of the jury considers relevant to the case (i.e. not being denied access by the Court, media, or any other source);

2) The jury being given the respect of being able to discern for themselves between rumor, conjecture, fact, and legitimate evidence, and

3) The jury taking on the responsibility for and being allowed to ask questions, doing independent research, and whatever else the jury decides to do (in it’s infinite wisdom) in order to discover, to the best of its ability, the underlying truth of any court case. The jury should not be limited by only what the Court “allows” into evidence or what the Court “decides” the jury should hear.

Every jury must stand up for their rights on the basis of Common Law (and/or the Constitution, Magna Carta, and other documents of liberty), as was the case in William Penn’s trial. They must actively pursue learning the truth, and then they must use their discernment to make their ultimate choice(s)....www.halexandria.org...

Do you want to know just how POWERFUL this right is????

First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly (1969)

Defendant Jerome Daly opposed the bank's foreclosure on his $14,000 home mortgage loan on the ground that there was no consideration for the loan. "Consideration" ("the thing exchanged") is an essential element of a contract. Daly, an attorney representing himself, argued that the bank had put up no real money for his loan. The courtroom proceedings were recorded by Associate Justice Bill Drexler, whose chief role, he said, was to keep order in a highly charged courtroom where the attorneys were threatening a fist fight. Drexler hadn't given much credence to the theory of the defense, until Mr. Morgan, the bank's president, took the stand. To everyone's surprise, Morgan admitted that the bank routinely created money "out of thin air" for its loans, and that this was standard banking practice. "It sounds like fraud to me," intoned Presiding Justice Martin Mahoney amid nods from the jurors. In his court memorandum, Justice Mahoney stated:

Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, . . . did create the entire $14,000.00 in money and credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note.

The court rejected the bank's claim for foreclosure, and the defendant kept his house. To Daly, the implications were enormous. If bankers were indeed extending credit without consideration – without backing their loans with money they actually had in their vaults and were entitled to lend – a decision declaring their loans void could topple the power base of the world....

Justice Mahoney, who was not dependent on campaign financing or hamstrung by precedent, went so far as to threaten to prosecute and expose the bank.

He died less than six months after the trial, in a mysterious accident that appeared to involve poisoning.

THAT folks is just how powerful case law is and show TPTB are scared to death of case law. That is why they killed Justice Mahoney.

WHAT WE CAN DO!

We have a RIGHT to a trial by jury in criminal matters or in civil matters over $20!

Acquaint yourself with the the fully informed jury movement and pester your state lawmakers into introduce a law mandating a juror be INFORMED of his RIGHTS and DUTIES!

Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature....

Today, the constitutions of only two states -- Maryland and Indiana -- clearly declare the nullification right, although two others -- Georgia and Oregon -- refer to it obliquely. The informed jury movement would like all states to require that judges instruct juries on their power to serve, in effect, as the final legislature of the land concerning the law in a particular case....

Those who have endorsed the right of a jury to judge both the law and the facts include Chief Justice John Jay, Samuel Chase, Dean Roscoe Pound, Learned Hand and Oliver Wendell Holmes. According to the Yale Law Journal in 1964, during the first third of the 19th century judges did inform juries of the right, forcing lawyers to argue "the law -- its interpretation and validity -- to the jury." By the latter part of the century, however, judges and state law were increasingly moving against nullification. In 1895 the US Supreme Court upheld the principle but ruled that juries were not to be informed of it by defense attorneys, nor were judges required to tell them about it... prorev.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Remember the Media is OWNED by TPTB.

After Kent State I was in a "protest" at my college campus that NEVER OCCURRED yet got nation wide TV coverage on the six o'clock news. I walked across that campus all day long from 7:00 am till after 5:00 PM and I can guarantee there was no protest it was a complete fabrication.

I will post this again: USE the system our forefathers gave us and fight from within!

SpartanKingLeonidas suggests things like forming a think tank, forming a nonprofit, running for office.

The key is to remember we have been given the weapons to fight TPTB, and no I am not talking about guns.

FREE SPEECH:
Again not protests, they are useless. I am talking about communicating information. I visit Flea markets, Farmers markets and Auctions and handout index cards with a punch list to google. I ask people to tell ten of their friends and to ask them to do the same.

The Ten Amendment (State Nullification) is another critical issue.
www.tenthamendmentcenter.com...

Another weapon, one every single one of us should be pushing for, is a state law allowing voters to recall federal Senators and Representatives as well as state officals.

The biggest Achilles Heel of TPTB is the local and state governments. TPTB has tried to control it by using controlled "grassroots" organizations called NGOs who lure "Activists" into the likes of the World Wildlife Federation. SEE: www.ogiek.org...

TPTB has always run the Democrats and Republicans BUT often not at the state level!

OH and here is another State Level idea. I really want to see the Federal Reserve - Hung, Drawn and Quartered - but in the mean time this looks like an alternative.

While bank bailouts fatten Wall Street, states continue to battle the credit crisis. In the search for innovative solutions, some political candidates are proposing that states generate their own credit by setting up their own banks.

See:
CAMPAIGNING FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS: www.webofdebt.com...
THE GROWING MOVEMENT FOR PUBLICLY-OWNED BANKS: www.webofdebt.com...

REFERENCES:
EASY READS:
Web of Debt: How Banks Secretly Create Money: www.webofdebt.com...

Web of Debt: CAMPAIGNING FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS.www.webofdebt.com...

The Creature from Jekyll Island: Federal Reserve,A talk by G. Edward Griffin: www.bigeye.com...

More scholarly Reads:
A PRIMER ON MONEY -SUBCOMMITTEE ON DOMESTIC FINANCE. COMMITTEE ON BANKING AND CURRENCY www.devvy.com...

SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE By Eustace Mullins
www.whale.to...
BIBLIOGRAPHY for SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE www.whale.to...

Mises on Money www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

a prime example of why Lawyers are never
called upon to serve Jury Duty.

No Prosecutor would allow them in the pool,
it would be too hard to convict a criminal.

join