It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World - 6pm on the 21st May, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is that eastern or pacific time?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This is one of my favorites. No actual video. It just has the audio of a guy calling in and asking Harold if he will be giving refunds to his followers on May 22.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This guy said the same thing in 1996. He says he didn't do the math right last time but this time is it. I don't believe him but I think some pretty big stuff is gonna happen in the next couple years.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by uncuuncu

Pacific time hopefully,.. that'll give me plenty of time for a half decent Saturday night out where I am

Seriously though, this isn't going to worry me in the slightest after all the predictions of the past couple of years!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Harold Camping is a false prophet. He predicted the same thing in 1994... amongst other things... he keeps changing his story. I think he actually has a radio show which I've listened to, and the doctrines he teaches are not biblically sound.

Damn rite he is. just another fear mongerer. only Christ and God know the day of The Messiah's return.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So the Rapture... and 2 % taken... my question: can we bring our cars?

videosift.com...

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This guy?
edit on 27-3-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is what religion does. Something that is supposed to be so positive turns out being so negative. What I mean is, isn't religion supposed to be about love? God is the greatest is he not? Yet every corner I turn it's all about fear mongering and scaring you into accepting god or else.

Sorry but I rather put faith in my self than some figment of imagination.

Oh and this guy is nuts. Listen to him stumble when asked if he would give refunds. If I were oh so confident in what I was saying I would say sure no problem, but he never once said that, he just kept babbling about "we wont be around on may 22". If you were so confident what you were saying wouldn't it be better to just say yes, we will give u a refund? Usually someone who can't give a straight answer is either not confident or knows he is blatantly lying.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thats good to know. I have one Christian friend, in particular, who believes this. I plan to hit him up for his DVD collection.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So is it 6pm Eastern or Central or Mountian or Pacific. Or is it 6pm Isreal time. Just asking cause with the time zones and all. Or will it happen at 6pm at every time zone?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
by the way this OLD MAN looks.. HIS END TIMES ARE MORE NEAR THAN OURS!!!
hhahahahah

BESIDES.... WHY WOULD THIS GUY NEED MONEY if EVERYONE WAS GOING TO DIE?

LOL hahahah see LIARS are OLD TOO!! lolol
edit on 27-3-2011 by darrylss because: correction

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Bummer, thats my birthday, maybe I'll get raptured away for a birthday present?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

LOL OMFG that was FUNNIER THAN HELL! LOL

hahaha Happy Birthday to you.... I would have sent you a card with money in it.. but that OLD MAN said he needs it cuz GOD is coming! So I mailed it to him. hahahah

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes, but who will donate to his church after the end?

Do we get a refund if it doesn't end?

edit on 27-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If any of you have any concern for the well being of your pet, after you are ruptured away, do not worry. For a small fee, Eternal Earthbound Pets will take care of them for you.

You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm really going to enjoy seeing May 21st, 2011 come and go and see these people realize that they walked away from their lives for this jerk's predictions.

I'm also really going to enjoy seeing December 21st, 2012 come and go and see so many of you folks realize for the first time, that there really is life after 2012.

Do you not see how ironic this thread is guys? You are all making fun of these people for believing that May 21st is the rapture because some guy told them so. Yet so many of you truly believe that the world is going to end on some random date in 2012, because the Mayan calendar ends. The only reason you guys are acting like this is because this prophecy revolves around Jesus. So now, that makes them all nut jobs.

Ask yourselves this, if all these people were leaving their lives and preaching about the end of the world for May 21st because Nibiru was coming, instead of the rapture, would you have been as inclined to make fun of them and call them crazy? If the answer is NO, then it means that you truly don't realize that you and May 21st people are all the same people, just with different affiliations. In this case you were just too biased against religions and the people who believe in them to see it.

Don't let hatred isolate you and cloud your judgement.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

You know democrats can't get into heaven!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcrystal
Silly preachers with their silly notions and desires for unfounded fame amongst their ignorant congregations. Like you said, how many times have we had such predictions?

I sighed when I read this article... Can't we just wait and see, and while we're waiting we can be productive and start a little veggie garden or something? It's healthier than reading nonesense about silly doomsayers.

This has been predicted many times in history, look here:
www.bible.ca...
I find it funny that these preachers can pick a date and event out of thin air and tell it to a group of people that think it is exactly true, and came from the Bible, because, after all, the preacher is a "man of God," isn't he?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayedd

Don't go placing everyone into the same group solely on a guess. I for one think that all of the end-time predictions are nonsense. These are far from being happy times, that we are living in today. That doesn't mean that I believe the world is going to end.

Fear is a disease that spreads.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

when I clicked on this thread and started reading, I knew that I would come to a long post of Bible quotes, and I was right. Funny how some are brainwashed by religious dogma, but still come to these forums to try to understand, or to attempt to convert. Research the origins of your book, friend. The computer search engine is your friend. Here is mine: www.dogpile.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join