It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World - 6pm on the 21st May, 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Good then I won't have to worry about my two more upcoming gum restoration surgeries, they're quite painful.

I also won't have to worry about being jobless and still having two mortagages to pay off.

Just hope it's quick.

BTW: BS...................I bet most of us will wake up tomorrow.

And by 6PM - Do you mean Central, Mountain Pacific or Eastern Standard Time?

No, I don't believe humanity will make it into the next century myself if we don't get rid of our psychopathic leaders and become a more sharing and caring species. But, tonight is not the night.

We're going to see a lot more SHTF before this show is over.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is in no way, shape or form the truth.
It's just ramblings of a fantastical mind.

It'd make a good movie though.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

Come on, now. Enough of this false prophecy.

-B

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

As an experiencer, I don't worry about the level of understanding others have, how awake they are, or if they're following directives to suppress truth. Thats in their own hands. I don't convince people with tons of links or evidence, because thats not why I'm here. I simply state the truth, and its up to others to see. If even on person is at the level in their awareness that they see the truth, and take whatever steps is needed, ie. in this case, in the highly unlikelyhood this card is played (because this would mean the contracts are over and everyone can come in and this means this school will not be a harsh, slavepen any longer, but a much more positive experience for the students as many schools are), then that is good.

Everyone knows the truth inside, they all remember home too, deep inside, and a part the lessons is waking up, noticing that the world doesn't make sense, and searching for answers, and meditating/praying and asking for our sight to be healed, and go within. And seeking to remove the layers of harm to others, distortion, apathy, mud basically off our lights inside and renew the heart of a child and a pure light.

Wherever there are dark codes, Light is embedded and there are Love codes. Whenever a negative shows up, even if the disaster that is being coded into our minds to draw in, the cycle, happens, and the Shadow shows up, the Light is there too.

This school is a frequency school, highly interactive. For higher level love students,who don't allow corrupt leadership and don't abuse others, or enslave them, (work for lodgings on your own planet!!!! Slavery!!! Harsh prison sentences, and eye for an eye, etc) but are striving to grow up and do what adults do, serve the children and share everything (not the older students here who have been distorted by the HH group to run a harsh system acting as catalysts not realizing Love does not change hats, it doesnt change, it does NO HARM).

And putting me down or trying to make inuendo's doesnt harm me any, I just stand in unconditional love for you and everyone, and will suggest you either do more seeking, strive to be more like Neo, there is no spoon, and seek within for how to raise your frequency and love, or you walk away from the assignment.

Also, the higher the level of frequency of the students, the higher grades of love and more eutopian world, the less access any negativity has. Highly interactive cosmic school we have. Want to prove something to yourself. Watch some positive loving shows, and humor, comedies, get out in nature more and attune to the birds, greet the sunshine. Then flow some good thoughts, equal thoughts, out a lot and jot down how often the sun cuts out the clouds and enlightens your room when you have great thoughts and inspiration, or while driving.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
These end of the world "predictions" are so stupid. The only thing vanishing into thin air is the sanity of the people that believe in this stupid crap.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
See you in hell suckers

edit on 21-5-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think Harold Camping; has known all along the rapture wasn't going to happen today...he told his lies as a business move...in order to make 10 million dollars.....I'm just saying.
edit on 21-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct word

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's amazing how little people truly understand the Christian faith - both those who dismiss all Christians as loons and those who think they know God's intentions.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OMG! I think the Rapture is starting! I just heard a trumpet! Its real! Its real! Its real!

Oh wait that was a car horn. Nevermind.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Today is my birthday. I was born on May 21, 1967 at 5:37 PM.
He says it is around 6PM this is to happen. So maybe when I turn 44 at 5:37PM is the time?
This man is nut. May 21, 2011 will come and go and that will be that. He will then give some crazy reason as to what did and did not happen and then give a new date.

Happy birthday.

It's sad to know that this guy has spent 100 million dollars of believer's donations to advertise his claim on billboards.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The folks at the hospital let me use some some time online in their area lol, look everyone, instead of creating a whole lost of banter on who is right or wrong, just continue to live.

Rapture or not, we are destroying ourselves, we don't need one, if you have kids, I ask you to think of that as ou drift off to sleep tonight and quit taking another human's predictions to heart, and use your own.

God Bless!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yet its the truth. And its up to people to search for the answers, they arent handed to anyone, however in this case, people need to be ready because I don't know which ones they're going to play out of the deck. The bible has Sumarian and Egyptian roots, and the ancient astronaut theory, the Greek Gods, the eye of horus, the Quetzcoalt, the pryamids in egypt and mayan, all pointing to sirius b, and orion. Its for real, and we're in a hijacked school, and all the wars, depopulations, poisons, misery, starvation, and All The Reset Buttons, cycles, is all under orders and directions from the HH group. HH, the eye of Horus, the eye of sauron, Saturn, its not our planet, but the "empire", and they're low level ETs/entities, who haven't passed the tests yet, obviously. The tests are the 1 2 3's and A B C's of unconditional love and equality and not forcing people, treating all as family and not harming anyone.

LOL! If you say so!

IRM :shk:

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join