It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See!! Natural Gas in tap water!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I am sorry if this has been posted before however people need to see the damage caused by greed and capitalism in many parts of the US drinking water has large amounts of natural gas leaking into their drinking water that can actually be ignited with a lighter as it pours out of the tap..

I am watching a very good documentary called Gasland, which dissects the growing dangerous problem that many eastern residents are facing.

For the debunker's lurking around this problem has been acknowledged by the EPA,link below.

www.youtube.com...

www.epa.gov...

for further information please watch Gasland documentary.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
here is the trailer for Gasland, if you care about your well being and health you should watch this, its a real eye opener if you want to live in an ignorant bliss then please ignore.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
here is the trailer for Gasland, if you care about your well being and health you should watch this, its a real eye opener if you want to live in an ignorant bliss then please ignore.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

RT interview with Josh Fox - the creator of Gasland.

Hydraulic fracturing is coming to Europe. And I do not like it. Pumping chemicals into ground - polluting freshwater and soil. Destroying food and water sources to get energy that isn't even sustainable. It's insane.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thank you for that info. I didn´t know anything about it. Will have a look at GASLAND.
It´s all about money.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama

oh man you can be sure this will turn into a global situation with millions of us looking away till they start to get violently sick and well im sure there will be some expensive meds for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Let's not assume the worst and let's inform people about hydraulic fracturing and it's negative aspects. And let's hope that this does not become a global problem and let's fight against it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They've started near Blackpool, England. Does anyone else see the irony in the choice of location?

Please help by voting here:
38degrees.uservoice.com...

S&F for the thread

Education and action on this is of utmost importance - just wish more people were on board...
edit on 27/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Im with you we must get information out despite the disinformationist's attempt to "debunk" im tired of these trolling fools...the info is there and with rational thought it can be easily seen, we will have to rise up eventually standing by waiting for the STHTF and then act id not going to cut it,

We humans are tricked manipulated and deflected from the truth for one main reason that we all should realize and that is we will fight back at all costs for liberty freedom free thought and safe living conditions with fair life to all not a small selected few sitting on so much money that they could spend in 1 thousand years yet we all work hard for very little and then mistreated, yet we are suppose to be thankful, We are tricked cause they fear the power of the people and the determination we have once we realize things need to change we cannot be forced cause we force back twice as hard like we have done in the past and will have to in the future.

Be proud of your heritage as a human and the power you have to change whats wrong, TPTB do not underestimate us they go to great lengths to suppress us and keep us blind cause we are the giant that they cannot allow to be woken of we will bring it all to a halt.

Please folks dont give up never give up thats what death is for be proud dont give in to these pointless little distractions to deflect you from what you need to be intune with, listen to your heart and we will all be guided.

good luck and Godspeed in the future times we will all face together.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
We need to put a ban on all fracking right now... ive seen other news interviews with the water catching on fire...

Check out "Exponential Function" on youtube also... its titled "The Most IMPORTANT Video You'll Ever See"

In which he explains that - The greatest shortcoming of the human race, is the inability to understand the exponential function"

Take time to watch all 8 videos, you will be amazed at what it means... just think how much fracking we will need to do in the next 10 years to meet the demand... we need to stop living in today, and think about tommorow, next week, month, year, decade, generation etc etc

I really feel sorry for the future generations who will have to suffer horribly through everything we have done, just for corporate growth and the almighty dollar(the root of all evil)

EDIT: Found an extended trailer for GASLAND... When is the movie coming out, or where is it gonna be released?

edit on 27-3-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Gasland has already come out It should be read for download as a torrent or perhaps on google video it is a real eyeopener.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I just watched this documentary thinking it was about the oil industry when I put it on my netflix list. I was about to turn it back in but am soooo glad I took the time to watch it......it made my blood boil.

top topics

join