It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have dream about UFO or Aliens recently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
For the first time in my life I dreamed with UFO/Aliens. always in the same place (my grandmother's old home where I was raised most of my life located in Villalba, Puerto Rico) We moved to Florida about 8 years ago.

My first dream was about 3 weeks ago all I can remenber right now is that I was younger and I was on my old grandmother house very late at night and I heard something in the sky, I went outside and I saw huge UFO's all over the sky, after that all I remenber is that I was inside a cave of some sort walls where made of rock and floor had concrete, and there were this aliens in human form talking to us, all I could think on that dream was that I need it to survive. I don't remenber what they said or or what happaned next.

Last night I had another dream and I was my current age and it was on my grandmothers old house again, this time I was outside the house and it was late at night I had my iphone with me and I was using it, when I felt the urge to look up to the sky and I saw 3 bright stars moving thru the sky, I took my iphone and put it in the floor facing up recording the stars, about a minute later I saw 2 people dress in a gray suit they had a big head with big black eyes, funny thing is that they got close to me and got naked, they removed the gray suit and the head with the big black eyes (it was some sort of helmet in my dream) all tha I see was a Man and a Woman naked in front of me, is like they didn't know they were naked or didn't care. I'm not gay but both were perfect. Then a bright light was visible from the end of the street and I didn't remenber anything else.

My first dream felt like a past experience and the second dream just felt like a weird dream.

I have never dreamed with UFO or Aliens until now, I'm just wondering if any of have experienced anything similar?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I have had many, many dreams. Important is that you remember the location. When in my dreams the location is there where I lived as a child, they all come true. There's alot more to tell about it. Let me know if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ive been having dreams so real, where I get up and look out of my window, see a ufo or unworldly craft that is trying to disguise itself, then I go back to bed. Where the next day I wasnt sure if it really happened.

Last night I had a dream about a nuclear power plant, people had white suits on wearing protective gear, and working in a control room in a rush. There was a bright array of lamps or light fixtures above them covering the entire ceiling. I figured I better document this, I felt it was important.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

i did the other night i had a dream i seen a northern spiral in the sky was blue next thing thousends orb type ufo came flying out of it then more spirals came in the sky and done the same! i woke up sweating .... mad thing is i dont usually remember dreams but this one has stuck with me

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have UFO dreams sometimes. I have a few that were similar on different occasions. I'm always on the next street on from my house and i look up at the sky and there are huge craft just stationary in the sky, not moving anywhere but they are massive. I also feel fear in the dream towards the craft. I remember another one i had where i was in school and everyone was looking out the window pointing to the sky, i looked out and there's a craft so big that it practically fills the sky. then i suddenly wake up. I enjoy these dreams though.. if only they were real ;P

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
interesting stuff.

i have dreamed very consistently of aliens for nearly a decade now (1x a month on average). it is part of the reason i visit this web-site. it is not as fun as it sounds.

many of the dreams are lucid and hyper-vivid. many involve ships (mother ship, disc and/or pod usually), and/ or beings (greys, and another species that is more feral and smaller in appearance and has knee caps that bend the 'other' way).

i am not sure what it means... i.e. i am a nut (which is probably the case
) , is this my subconscious latching onto alien iconography to communicate complex emotions, or is someone / something, trying to tell me something.

in fact, in one of the more potent dreams, a group of people literally told me that aliens exist, and that there are multiple species on the planet now.
needless to see, i had a difficult time keeping my wits about me during the workday that followed such a bizarre and vivid experience.

my latest dreaming trend is the arrival of a ship in the sky, usually as it bends the light spectrum than appears. this visual is often accompanied by a deep feeling: "ok... i guess everything's changing now."

good luck, OP, and stay sane!

thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I had one not long ago.
Here it is

Sorry about the short post.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yes indeed - night before last. I was in a place that I often dream about, a mountainous place with a university campus, and we were looking for a place to hide (like the bottom of a stairwell) safely. "We" being the person I was with, whom I did not recognize, and I. We came to an upper exit-ramp on the roof (?) and the sky looked very dramatic and dark, with black storm clouds and such.
I looked to the left, and there came a large ship, shaped like a triangle, with lots of lights underneath - at first I thought it was a blue angels group, and as I was watching it, it became a box, then flew low next to the building, came right above me to hover, and I stayed there looking up at it instead of running away. Suddenly, a large hook-sort of thing came down out of it, and I knew I was going to be snatched and had no time to escape it.

I woke up yelling "no!" and my arms were flailing.
Passed it off as my active imagination coupled with recent surfing about aliens/UFOs, and my normal very vivid dreams. Who knows....sigh.

There are times I want to be contacted and would welcome knowing if UFOs are earth-made secrets or actual alien vessels; but that dream was the first in which I was endangered or approached by an unfamiliar flying thing.

Do you suspect there are lots of people dreaming of something and that is a signal of something?
edit on 27-3-2011 by wildtimes because: To clean up grammar and syntax, and clarify.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What??? im confused how this is possible.
My last dreams about ufos was about 2-3months ago when i was watching many videos of them.I saw in that dream little ufos flying over sky( i havent seen any ufo in my life yet). So today i woke up and remebered: i was in physics class 2 guys sit behind me. As usually i look out of the window(cause i sit near window) i saw ufo coming with massive speed so it came next to my window.Window was opened and he throw me a camera(one i have in home).So i woke up and tought about that was a weird dream.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I do from time to time but not often and I don't think I've ever actually seen an alien in my dreams. The extent of it is usually a massive ship bigger than anything I've ever seen in a movie hovering behind the clouds. Sometimes more of it is visible than others but it's always enormous and everyone sees it. The impression I get is the world is seeing it along with me for the first time and I'm usually driving with someone and looking out of a window and up, kind of like when you were a kid looking out of the cars window everything seemed so big and far away. That's about it, I always wake up before the dream goes anywhere almost as if the excitement is too much to handle even when I'm asleep. I'd like to think it's some sort of message but in reality I'm sure it has to do with my fascination with the subject.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't dream anymore but I believe I had an encounter last night .Interesting dream by the way.
I use to have reoccurring dreams when I was a child of meteors or fireballs crashing into the earth. Id wake up whenever the wall of fire hit me.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well this is the thing, I had experiences before UFO and Paranormal related, I have dreamed with paranormal stuff but NEVER with UFO's or Aliens until now.

I was wondering how many people had the same experience, never dreamed about UFO or Aliens and now they have? maybe there is a connection of some sort I don't know.

I have seen movies and shows about aliens but never dreamed about them, the UFO's I saw on my first dream looked like the ones on the program V but more egg shaped and half of their size, I saw hundreds of them at different altitudes like they wanted to do an invasion at least that's what I felt when I saw them.

Since I posted this I have been thinking on all of my weird experiences I had when I lived with my grandmother on Puerto Rico, comparing the age I had on the first dream and experiences I had during that age. And I can recall one time Me and 3 more friends went to do a Camping on the mountains, with BB rifles I think I was 15 at the time. The Chupacabra was huge news in Puerto Rico at the time and they had reports of seen it locally, we went to do a camping of my friends private property and I remenber we made camping under a tree , we catch some river shrimp and cooked them, talked about ghost to scare one the guys, and we started to hear something running in the back field we took our BB rifles pumped them and ran into the field, what we saw was something running very fast from left to right, the grass was about 16" high and whatever was running there it was smaller than 16" (maybe a dog, cat, rabbit, I don't know) but it made the strangest sound. We shot BB's to it and whatever it was stopped running we look for it but nothing was there, we decided to go back to the tree and sleep this was around 10pm, we all went to sleep and it felt like 10min of sleep when my friend woke me up I ask them why they were up and one of them told me they heard something and were trying to look for the source.

One of my friends was freak out, so we decided to go down the road to my friends car and get to our homes, I told my friends let's go to buy sandwiches to a local sandwich place that closes late because we were very hungry, when we got to the store it was close, we looked at the clock and it was around 4am, neither of us could believe it. from the time we went to sleep to the time we decided to go to our homes it was 6 hours more or less, they all felt like they sleept less than 30min, for me was around 10min of sleep, we didn't care much we just got to our homes and went back to sleep, now I wonder if we were abducted and my first dream has something to do with this or not. One of my friends lives here in Florida, I'm going to contact him to see if he remenbers something about this. This happened 15-17 years ago, I can't recall my exact age when I did this camping.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I have had one, with 3 diff ufo sightings in it.

There was one large orb and 5 little orbs, the 5 small orbs joined around the large orb.
Their colors were swirling and blending like in oil iridescents but fast.

The second was the 5 little orbs in a star formation
and the third sighting I can remember.

Heres my wifes dream; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wasnt sure if I should share this but ehh...
Not sure if many of you read my other thread about my wifes dream.
Now my wife has never looked into ufo's or ebe's ever. Shes not interested in the subject.

Last week I was at my moms aound the evening time. Me, my mom and her boy friend and some other friends we were all talking, hanging out. I get home lat that evening and we go out for a smoke and she tells me she seen another fireball zipping around the skies. I then said why the F didnt you get a picture? She said, I didnt really care! But she told me what it did. if you want to know, ask me.
So if this really happened, I dont know...?

The next day she told me she dreamt about ufo's and tall dark grey ebe's. I look at her with a small grin and she starts laughing and saying, I know I shouldnt have told you. I asked her to tell me about every detale.

Her speaking about her dream in her words;
Im sitting on my bed, I seen out the window a large silver disc's zooming across one end to the other. I see several so I run out side to see whats going on.
Then she told me her dream gets broken up here and this is what she remembered... "I see what look like bombs dropping, exploding. Hundreds of ufo's flying around like a swarm of beez. I then see tall skinny, ribs showing dark grey people with large heads and with large solid black round eye's walking on the ground."
I asked, is there people, what were they doing? any other detale? she said, I cant remember !?

Now, I am a little skeptical of these, now the dream... I took it as a sign, or it could be nothing?

Let me know what you all think.?

edit on 27-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

edit on 27-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
For the first time in my life I dreamed with UFO/Aliens. always in the same place (my grandmother's old home where I was raised most of my life located in Villalba, Puerto Rico) We moved to Florida about 8 years ago.

My first dream was about 3 weeks ago all I can remenber right now is that I was younger and I was on my old grandmother house very late at night and I heard something in the sky, I went outside and I saw huge UFO's all over the sky, after that all I remenber is that I was inside a cave of some sort walls where made of rock and floor had concrete, and there were this aliens in human form talking to us, all I could think on that dream was that I need it to survive. I don't remenber what they said or or what happaned next.

Last night I had another dream and I was my current age and it was on my grandmothers old house again, this time I was outside the house and it was late at night I had my iphone with me and I was using it, when I felt the urge to look up to the sky and I saw 3 bright stars moving thru the sky, I took my iphone and put it in the floor facing up recording the stars, about a minute later I saw 2 people dress in a gray suit they had a big head with big black eyes, funny thing is that they got close to me and got naked, they removed the gray suit and the head with the big black eyes (it was some sort of helmet in my dream) all tha I see was a Man and a Woman naked in front of me, is like they didn't know they were naked or didn't care. I'm not gay but both were perfect. Then a bright light was visible from the end of the street and I didn't remenber anything else.

My first dream felt like a past experience and the second dream just felt like a weird dream.

I have never dreamed with UFO or Aliens until now, I'm just wondering if any of have experienced anything similar?

I have had a recurring dream of UFOs filling the sky and flying all over since I was a teenager. I'm in my 50s now. I always get a very good feeling when the dreams happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Interesting that you made a thread about this topic, I had a dream about aliens the night before last. The funny thing is that I dont really remember what it was about.. but I was semi awake and smacking and grasping at my husband and I vaguely remember telling him that the aliens were here and the sky was filled with ships. I was so startled that I woke myself up to tell him that they were here.

new topics

top topics

join