It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Radiation Monitoring Feed - Hundreds of stations from all over the globe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I knew there was a thread recently with actual readings from Japan, but somehow I can't find it back.

I stumbled upon a decent list of radiation monitoring stations all over the planet, and since it's the most comprehensive one I've come across so far, I thought it might deserve its own thread. I think it's especially interesting because there have been threads about EPA covering up things and the Japanese faking the readings, but hey that's why it's called a conspiracy forum I guess ^^

Sorry when this is posted in the inappropriate forum section, this is my first thread, so feel free to move it to a more adequate location.

Here it goes:

Germany in Microsievert / hour

Finnland in Microsievert / hour

The known USA map in Microroentgen / hour

Very extensive Dutch monitoring network in Nanosievert / hour

Italian / Europewide monitoring network This is a scientific tool that can display various nuclear related measurements, however some of the data feeds - like Cesium 137 - appears unavailable, or I'm simply too dumb to figure it out.

Global fallout forecast Provided by the IAEA, measuring the Cesium137 Isotope.

So I think this will give a pretty good overview about any global change that might occur due to the events in Fukushima.

I found the list on Rense.com , there are a lot more interesting websites you might want to check out, but I picked the best live readings for the links above.

edit on 27-3-2011 by H1ght3chHippie because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Great find thank you for sharing, always handy to have info like this to hand star+flag for you :-)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

A lot of info to read first,star and flag for you.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Excellent info
Thanks OP

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's the latest Fallout map from the 25th of March.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Are your friends panicked by media coverage of the event? Share this page so they can see things are currently normal. You can scroll and zoom around the map.

Eh?

Who made this site?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

Which site are you referring to ?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
radiation network has a reading of 139 in the alabama area right now. I (think!!) I took a screen grab.

EDIT TO ADD Blackcatsystems also has a high reading of 40 close to that location.
edit on 28-3-2011 by mutantgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here's a post from their website related to the alert.

Update: 3/28/11, 6:05 A.M. Something triggered a Radiation Alert this morning at a Monitoring Station in northern Alabama. We are trying to track down the reason behind it.

Then it goes on

Update: 3/28/11, 8:40 A.M. Here is follow up on the Radiation Alert from this morning. The Monitoring Station in question is located in Huntsville, Alabama. It triggered alerts based on radiation levels averaging in the 100 to 150 CPM range. We tried to reach the station through a number of different means, including via the Chat forum available from within the Radiation Network, but to no avail. So after a half hour or so, we contacted the Huntsville Fire Department and recommended they take independent radiation readings in the vicinity of the Monitoring Station. After all, Huntsville, AL is located about 30 miles from two different nuclear power plants, so we had to take this alert seriously. Fortunately, their readings showed no elevated radiation levels above normal background. After some time, radiation levels from the Monitoring Station in question dropped first to 0, then resumed at normal levels. But still receiving no response from the station, we disabled it, essentially removing it from the Radiation Network. We want to thank the Huntsville Fire Department for their timely support in this matter. I will write more on this incident later.

Afterwards they go on and explain why a false positive was triggered and discuss dis/advantages of government monitoring and private monitoring, you can read the rest HERE

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Eh, did you not see first link in OP ?

really?

wow!

/clap!

Not

Really..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

Yes I did. But I did read it in German language, so I was not aware of the slightly clumsy English translation. They're foreigners, give them some credits. I bet their English is better than your German, no ?

top topics

join