It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Burgers anyone?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Good afternoon, Sign00. I have two more small questions for you. Would you please give your opinion of "A Suggestive Inquiry into Hermetic Mystery" by Mary Anne Atwood?

And also, on behalf of a friend; Where are you at in the 'black stage' of your work. Thank you very much. Have a good day.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is the end of my time of ATS.

I've managed to convince Forgotten Books to give me some hosting space. Over the last couple of days I've created an online editable (for select users) version of the book, which is automatically rendered into PDF. So far I haven't updated the book with any of your questions here, but I will do.

If any of you wish to ask anymore questions, there is a forum also on the new site. I will expand the book with any good questions asked in a new FAQ appendix. All other chapters will be updated too, as I did rush the original.

Thank you for all your feedback, it has been very valuable.

Good luck with your Stones, and I hope I will see you on the other forum.

bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So, I know that I'm too late, but I'd like to post my question just in case it can be answered.
Sign00 posted that 2 kinds of medicine could be created. One red, and one white. Could the white medicine be ORMUS? If you don't no the topic, google the term and use the link for subtleenergies.com.

I found that in my search for the philosophers' stone. What are everyone's thoughts?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaske
So, I know that I'm too late, but I'd like to post my question just in case it can be answered.
Sign00 posted that 2 kinds of medicine could be created. One red, and one white. Could the white medicine be ORMUS? If you don't no the topic, google the term and use the link for subtleenergies.com.

I found that in my search for the philosophers' stone. What are everyone's thoughts?

Sign00 has previously said that he doesn't think the supporters of ORMUS know much about alchemy despite them linking it to the philosopher's stone, and that the results of alchemy are different from ORMUS.
I honestly don't know a lot about alchemy, and haven't tried it practically, but I think I agree with him

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join