It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes that's the static electricity generated by friction discharging into the oscilloscope probe!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I've contacted a representative from Searl Magnetics about your opinion.

Hopefully I will get a response.

I am not qualified to argue with you.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

He's not trying to reproduce the disc.

He's trying to develop the generator. They're based on the same concept, however.

There is no doubt in my mind that the disc did fly.

The generator is yet to be proven.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

They're based on the same concept, however.

That's my point. If he can't develop the generator how did he make the disc fly? Why not just reproduce the disc then? Should be even easier now, you know after the initial success.

I know the answer and you should too but you're buying "The dog ate my homework".
edit on 6-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: italics jacked

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The disc came first. He had a network of people he was working with and resources at his disposal.

He has just recently gotten resources with which to develop the generator.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The disc came first. He had a network of people he was working with and resources at his disposal.

How long ago was that?

What powered the disc? If that really happened it should have been reproduced a long time ago.

Did the network and resources fly away with the disc?

That's why I like the old school AC powered crap detectors with battery back-up. Your aether powered detector doesn't seem to work worth a crap.

He has just recently gotten resources with which to develop the generator.

Hasn't he claimed in the past to already have that working? I'll check on that tomorrow.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by LUXUS

I've contacted a representative from Searl Magnetics about your opinion.

Hopefully I will get a response.

I am not qualified to argue with you.

No need, here you go!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Hasn't he claimed in the past to already have that working? I'll check on that tomorrow.

Yes he has, since I was a school kid in the UK, at that time he said the generator would be ready in a few months...this man is full of it.

Then they moved to Thailand for several years, then they moved to the USA each time saying the same crap.

They would build a magnetizer, comment on the successful completion (including photos) then six months down the line when someone would ask why they dont have a working model they would say Oh first we need to build a magnetizer.

They would build one of these rings out of the specified materials, show photos of it then months later say Oh well first we need to build the ring and we are doing that now.

These people are full of it, they have the magnetizer, they have the ring, now whats the excuse Oh we need to patent it first but then again we dont want to patent it so we are making experiments to prove that the concept works so we can apply for patents we dont want

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I'm sorry but my many years of experience looking at what you post here on ATS tell me otherwise. Indeed you like to congratulate yourself on exceptional research skills, whereas the reality is quite the opposite - remember that case where I provided a few quotes from the text YOU LINKED TO, and you claimed that I made these up.

Yes.

As I recall, one of your quotes was a misquote on your part.

Originally posted by buddhasystem
It's just beyond ridiculous that a person with no knowledge of physics can proclaim, with certainty, that all of modern physics as we know it is wrong, and that some crackpot theory of everything (regardless of experimental evidence) is somehow right.

All of modern physics as we know it is not wrong. Lots of it is. You are making a blanket statement about what I've said that is unjustified.

I've criticized mainstream science as being censored and related technology as being suppressed. I've criticized you personally for making claims to your own authority because you are part of that mainstream science with your PhD in nuclear physics from an ivy league school.

Your use of the term "crackpot theory" is telling. My threads present information from sources I find credible and interesting and creative. I prefer self-taught, independent thinkers who are looking for answers to problems in physics and technology to make this a better world.

I stand by my posts and hope that the smart members on ATS who have constructive things to say will reply to them.
edit on 05/07/13 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

OH Mary Rose, you not going to comment on the video, is that peanut tin also pulling free electrons from the air...you cant even admit when your proven wrong which is actually a sign of..............ego!

Please do let us know about the peanut tins remarkable ability to extract energy from the air!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'm quoting and replying to myself here to appear more like a serious researcher. I've noticed they do that.

Here's something along the lines of what I was asking about.

The History of this "interference began in England. In the 1960's Professor John Searl was building free-energy electricity generators that doubled as anti gravity machines, but was thrown in jail on the charge that he was stealing electricity from the grid. He was running his home on his energy generator, not from the grid.Along with being arrested, his plans and devices were all rounded up and sequestered.
www.panacea-bocaf.org...

Did he produce working generators in the past as claimed here?

Is this just a "Hit piece" designed to discredit Searl by claiming he had built working generators in the past?

Did he really go to jail for stealing from the grid? IIRC, that was related to tapping into Zero Price Energy from the grid to try to fool people into believing his generator was providing the power.

Which way do you want to go with this? Did his generators work back then or is he a common fraud?

Take your pick.

edit on 7-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: add first quote

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
To me.. A true genius will have a working prototype built out of junk yard parts if necessary. Would have invited friends and strangers to video his/her findings. Maybe he/she doesn't even have to be a genius, could even be a person with inspiration.

Now it says he has received some funding in the past. So even with those funds still no prototype?
In the software business and before it's sold, there is always a proof of concept. No matter how ruff it is.. first proove function then improve performance/aesthetics.

I enjoy the idea and just maybe this topic could inspire one of us to prove it even if it's made out of stuff from home depot...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join