It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
While the post might have been blunt, the unfortunate truth is that alot of statements made against the Mr Searle are true, which makes him not a professor, most probably a liar and someone who gained a criminal record for stealing electricity as well as causing property damage.

Much like everyone else who claims to hold the key to, or has invented something as fantastical as an 'anti-gravity'/free energy/zeropoint energy tapping.... machine spend most of their time talking about it and never producing any evidence to back up their claims.

The further issue is that there are always people who appear to follow them like gods, reversing all normal sensible logic and going for the same old "Oh just because you havent seen it doesnt mean it doesn't exist" or "If you say it doesn't exist, you have to prove to me that it doesn't '

Sorry but we have heard read and seen it all before, and no amount of 7 pages + threads on ATS is going to make anyone believe in a person who is quite clearly a fraud...

And the sad part is, as a scientist, Id absolutely love one of these inventors to prove the world of physics wrong, or to make the physics world sit and think "mmmm wow, we got something wrong" but so far, all that these inventors do is produce nice looking toys that only really impress people who don't understand more than high school physics.

Seriously I have seen someone on youtube claiming to be making electricity with Rodin Coil... it was almost painful to watch as he had a volt meter and ammeter hooked up to a drill, (one of them connected wrong) and then claims he is getting more power out than in, when none of the numbers he shows gives any indication of that... all it shows is a very basic induction system made complicated using spinning magnets...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hank Mills of Pure Energy Systems has provided a transcript of what John Searl, Fernando Morris, and the other gentleman are saying in the following video in the article "Part I: Searl Magnetics Nearing Eureka":

What we are doing, we are turning this energy out to be useful. At the insulation material allows us to control that flow rate that we need. So that we have a constant force always active the way we want it. So what we have is a diode action. We have a transistor on a gigantic scale we are focusing the energy in one direction the way we want it to go. We are controlling the rate of that energy flow so it doesn't get out of hand. So we have got an unusual unique machine. Because it includes all technology we use in factories throughout the world. Everyday, all combined into one simple machine. Very simple, yes. Tom, Dick, and Harry think they can go make it. Let me show you. It takes a bit more than you think you can make it. Because you need to know the mathematics, how to lay up, and from this you produce a finished machine.

We have control panels operational. You can see it is over there. The CNC is also operational and ready to go.

I'm watching the numbers...

That is all I had to do to make this part, was grab that off the model, and then machine it. The borry bar would normally not to take that many passes in there because the material is already gone. You can do it however you want. You can reset this. What is cool about this format here is you know, you can change this really quick to however you want.

Because the materials from that have now been purified, we have now got to find what the new requirements to get the best results of a build of that material. But you can put a magnetic wave of metal, the matter the experts say. To how is it we are the experts, not them.

"Turning this energy" may actually be "tunneling this energy." "At the insulation material" should be "And the insulation material" I think. There should be some punctuation: "We have a transistor on a gigantic scale; we are focusing the energy in one direction the way we want it to go." "Borry bar" must be a typo for "boring bar."
(I guess.) At the end, Searl says something about mass production in the sentence about the materials being purified, but I can't make it out clearly. Searl may have said "field" of that material, not "build." I think he said you can put a magnetic wave on metal, not "of." Lastly, it should be "no matter what the experts say. To hell with them; we are the experts, not them."

Despite all the comments I just made I think the transcript is very helpful because it is hard to hear what is being said in the video.

I believe that putting a magnetic wave on metal is a major issue.
edit on 05/06/13 by Mary Rose because: Add

edit on 05/06/13 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Mary Rose VS Boncho

I'll go with Boncho. I remember spending half a night researching Searl. I couldn't anything exciting about what he does. I always ask a few quick questions.

1. Will it produce more energy than it consumes ?

2. Will it run itself perpetually ?

3. Will any practical applications come from it ?

The answers were, no, no, and no.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In "Part II: Searl Magnetics Nearing Eureka" by Sterling Allan and Hank Mills:

Four Milestones

When it comes to their progress in replicating the effects critical to the operation of a SEG, they have made three major milestones, with progress on a fourth.

The first milestone was the ability to imprint a magnetic waveform (in this case a sine wave pattern) onto a sample of permanent magnetic material. Basically, what this would be doing is alternating the alignment of domains in the material, so as you go along it there would be an alternating positive and negative polarity. They were able to accomplish this, and held a conference in Scotland in 2005 demonstrating the alternating polarity. As a motor turned the piece of magnetic material, a Gauss meter measured the polarity, and it was graphed on an oscilloscope. This proved a long time claim of Searl that the rollers in the SEG had been imprinted with such a waveform -- something that modern science would say is not possible.

The second milestone was verifying that it is possible to make a round magnet spin around another round magnet, without it stopping or flying off. Searl Magnetics were able to take magnetic rollers imprinted with a magnetic field, that when pulsed by external stators (electromagnets) would rotate around a central magnet. Interestingly, it was determined that when you pulsed one roller, all of the rollers would move. This confirmed another claim about the original SEG. Millions of people have now seen videos of that apparatus in operation and hundreds have seen it in person.

The third milestone was to confirm that eddy currents would interact in a certain way with a roller imprinted with a magnetic waveform, including with material, such as copper, that is supposed to be non-magnetic. For those who are not familiar, an eddy current is the result of Lenz Law. It is the reason why a magnet sliding down a tube of copper will fall slowly, instead of quickly. As the magnet approaches the copper, it induces an electrical current in the copper. This current creates a magnetic field that opposes the motion of the magnet. According to SEG theory, as a roller approaches a piece of conductive material, the eddy currents will not only create a repulsive force, but also make the roller spin. In addition, there will be a gearing effect in which the alternating polarity of the roller acts like teeth of a gear. If the diameter of the copper drum changes, the gear ratio changes, and the roller will spin a different number of times. This effect has been confirmed in the lab.

The fourth milestone has yet to be fully achieved. It is the emissions of electrons from one part of the SEG, to another portion of the device.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I pulled out my [snip] and took notes on Chapter 8 "The Levity Disc - 41 Craft That Flew":

1. 41 craft that actually flew and were fully controllable.
  2. 6 before that that were lost/could not be controlled.
  3. Original name was gyro-flywheel high energy-density mechanical magnetic device.
  4. The first successful one was launched in 1956.
  5. He had a club of 13 investors who backed him in 1956 with the understanding that the project would not be commercial - they were doing this for fun and did not want tax obligations. The group was called Launch Unit Navigable Individually Controllable or L.U.N.I.C Enterprises.
  6. He had a network of ham radio operators that assisted in steering the craft.

Good, now go and track down one of these hundreds or thousands who seen his disc fly.....good luck!

edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: removed advertising

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

You wanna see a fraud in action...now this will test if you passed or flunked science when you were at school (although I think I already know the answer to that)

In the video below John searl is calming that the seg ring is generating a pulse of electricity.

Now my challenge to you is to watch that video and tell me how that pulse is being generated and put the video into a category of fraud or proof that the technology works!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Knowledge of mainstream science is irrelevant. Searl is a direct challenge to mainstream science, obviously.

The pulse is being generated by pulling electrons from the environment - which, of course, mainstream science says is impossible. Searl begs to differ.

Yes, the device is still in development. As stated:

Four Milestones

When it comes to their progress in replicating the effects critical to the operation of a SEG, they have made three major milestones, with progress on a fourth. . . .

The fourth milestone has yet to be fully achieved. It is the emissions of electrons from one part of the SEG, to another portion of the device.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Knowledge of mainstream science is irrelevant.

You depend on "mainstream science" to stay alive in more ways than you can count. Whether your life is "irrelevant", well, it's up to you.

Searl is a direct challenge to mainstream science, obviously.

Not only it's not obvious, it's preposterous. He didn't challenge anyone or anything. Proclamations that his alleged anti-gravity drive took off and disappeared in space are laughable and don't constitute a challenge, they constitute a magnet for people stupid enough to believe such crap.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I see so that pulse is being generated by that special ring ripping free electrons from the environment....just as I suspected you know nothing about science and don't even understand what your looking at (which is why your so easily impressed also).

For everyone else watching that they would know that the pulse is generated via friction of dissimilar materials building up a static charge. You could do the same with a biscuit tin ie its a fraud

As for the 3 or 4 proofs of concept they are also designed to impress fools

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
You depend on "mainstream science" to stay alive in more ways than you can count. Whether your life is "irrelevant", well, it's up to you.

Obviously, mainstream science is irrelevant to the topic at hand which was cutting edge science and technology which disagrees with the mainstream official, accepted story taught in universities.

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Proclamations that his alleged anti-gravity drive took off and disappeared in space are laughable and don't constitute a challenge, they constitute a magnet for people stupid enough to believe such crap.

I doubt very seriously that you have watched [snip]. Before mouthing off about him, you should know what you're talking about.
edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: removed advertising

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
For everyone else watching that they would know that the pulse is generated via friction of dissimilar materials building up a static charge. You could do the same with a biscuit tin ie its a fraud

So, you're absolutely positive you know what you're talking about as far as what showed on the meter?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

So, you're absolutely positive you know what you're talking about as far as what showed on the meter?

Yep I am and basically so will most others who view this excepting "new age" types!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes, the device is still in development.

Do you honestly believe that and all that he says in this video?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You're saying that's caused by friction?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yes.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

To put it politely, I'm trying to understand how that video is true yet he's still trying to "reproduce" the tech.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join