It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"To hell with the experts; we are the experts, not them!"

The description:

Uploaded by johnsearlstory on Dec 12, 2011

Searl states that (in the past) he had access to industrial tooling, magnetizers and skilled personnel. Searl Magnetics has endeavored to create a working lab to make the component parts and magnetize them with the required fields.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Searl is one of the most realistic of the antigravity and free energy scientists. He is most interesting. I intend once I get a job to get a credit card so I can invest in the Searl effect. If I won a lottery I would fund John Searl.
edit on 19-12-2011 by kazan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kazan

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will see his SEG on the market and serving humanity within my lifetime!
It's so exciting.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There are academics who are working on understanding Searl technology:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Searl Magnetics Q&A - Explaining the SEG Mock Up (See Video Description for More Info)

Demonstrates the principles and debunks the debunkers.

Oh and this is interesting.

Geometrically Coded Magnets Behave Differently - Click HD Option and SEE VID DESCRIPTION
edit on 11-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sonoluminescence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (See Vid Description)

Sonoluminesence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (CONTINUATION)

Its the alternative science and it really seems to be the right model. Searl's technology is mentioned and fits into what this model, this micro/macro, from nuclear, proton, and clusters of magnetic poles, not one charge. All things in motion have poles. Everything is in motion.

These videos are captivating, from the Star In Jar, and the temperatures reached in that bubble, to the shrimp taking out a crab with sonolumiescence and that bubble force reaching the temperatures of the sun before turning into a powerful wave. Underwater!

The world I envision, without patents, freedom, everyone with land and homes and gardens, highly educated, learning what really IS versus this slavery we're herded into.

Its time to break free!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I took transcript of the first video, over 8 minutes of it. And its quite enlightening.

Some pics as well.

---Look at the first 6 minutes of this video to get an idea of what we're going to be getting into

---2 27 Seth Putterman, University of California, Los Angeles: “The first time I saw sonoluminescence was in a darkened room. I was transfixed to look at this spherical flask of fluid, and you look into the center and in the center you see a glowing blue/purple light, which could be seen with the unaided eye.”

A Star In A Jar. A tiny drop of bright light contained in a liquid.

This star in a jar is made when a sound wave is passed through a small bubble inside a flask of liquid and this sound wave makes the bubble do something remarkable: first it expands, then it collapses.
And this collapse happens so violently that vapor molecules trapped inside the bubble slam together and heat up so much that bubble gives off an inredible burst of heat and light, several thousand times a second, giving the appearance of a star.

What made the phenomenum so exciting was the temperature of this star in a jar. On its surface alone the light burns at 10's of thousands of degrees.

---4 31 Hiding under the rock is a pistol shrimp. And he's packing a lethal weapon. This crab is heading into trouble. Our shrimp is ready for a fight. At first sight it looks like he's punching the intruder with his claw.

In fact, something much stranger is going on, something we can only see if we look again in slow motion.

That sound we hear is not from the claw itself, but from an amazing invisible force.

The claw snap happens so fast it causes a high volalicty water jet, which shoots forward at almost 60 miles per hour, fast enough to vaporize the water and form a bubble. But this is no ordinary bubble. For an instance, its as hot as the surface of the sun. And as it collapses this vast energy is released like a super heated shockwave, stunning or even killing its prey. The knock out punch comes not from the claw, but the super hot power of a bubble!

---6 37 What he has tried to do is capture the intriguing effect he noticed in that vibrating boiler pipe and use it to create a totally new water heater, one that works without any heat source.

His company now produces what amounts to a well engineered water hammer. It thumps and smashes the water into it, raises the temperature to boiling point, or to steam, in a matter of seconds to replace household or industrial boilers. And they happen to call these machines pumps.

“What we have is a hydro sonic (sound wave?) pump that has the roter located inside that has holes bored in it a certain angles and depths, ranging from a few hundred holes up to a few thousand depending on whether we want to make hot water or steam.”

The key to the machine seems to be the number and the design of the holes in the rotor. (James) Griggs has experimented with many different combinations to get the best results.

The rotor fits tightly into a steel chamber and there is a very small gap between the two. Water is fed into the gap and hte rotor is sped rapidly by a small electric motor. As it spins the water is pummeled and hammered through the holes. In seconds it flows out of the cylinder as hot water or steam.

What's so extraordinary about such an ordinary looking machine is the claim that it is more than 100% efficient. More energy has been measured coming out in heat or steam than the electrical energy needed to turn the rotor. The term for this is over unity. Scientifically this is supposed to be impossible because it overturns the fundamental law of conservation of energy.....

---Just a side note, it seems that the pistol shrimp is overturning the laws of the conservation of energy by generating a heat equal to the sun without having the mass of the sun.

It seems the sonoluminescence phenomenum creating more power out than in, is ok seemingly, because it is generating the heat and light = to suns and stars without having the mass of the suns and the stars. Something else is going on!

edit on 12-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

---Just a side note, it seems that the pistol shrimp is overturning the laws of the conservation of energy by generating a heat equal to the sun without having the mass of the sun.

What?!?! Somebody better go back to science class!

What does the mass of the sun have to do with temperature? Wow...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Ummm...did you forget what the so called nuclear fission sun that fits into their universe of gravity is? And its supposed to be heat.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. It is almost perfectly spherical and consists of hot plasma interwoven with magnetic fields.[12][13] It has a diameter of about 1,392,684 km,[5] about 109 times that of Earth, and its mass (about 2×1030 kilograms, 330,000 times that of Earth) accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System.[14] Chemically, about three quarters of the Sun's mass consists of hydrogen, while the rest is mostly helium. The remainder (1.69%, which nonetheless equals 5,628 times the mass of Earth) consists of heavier elements, including oxygen, carbon, neon and iron, among others.[15]

The Sun formed about 4.6 billion years ago from the gravitational collapse of a region within a large molecular cloud. Most of the matter gathered in the center, while the rest flattened into an orbiting disk that would become the Solar System. The central mass became increasingly hot and dense, eventually initiating thermonuclear fusion in its core. It is thought that almost all other stars form by this process. The Sun's stellar classification, based on spectral class, is G2V, and is informally designated as a yellow dwarf, because its visible radiation is most intense in the yellow-green portion of the spectrum and although its color is white, from the surface of the Earth it may appear yellow because of atmospheric scattering of blue light.[16] In the spectral class label, G2 indicates its surface temperature of approximately 5778 K (5505 °C), and V indicates that the Sun, like most stars, is a main-sequence star, and thus generates its energy by nuclear fusion of hydrogen nuclei into helium. In its core, the Sun fuses 620 million metric tons of hydrogen each second

And the mass of the sun generates the heat which it supposedly under our physics, is decaying.

But I don't expect some to change their minds.

Its more like, no one posts, and then you post something really interesting, and you count, 1 2 3....

Don't understand what was written or what our current model of the sun is, didn't watch the videos, but put down my intelligence! Interesting indeed!

There game is up, for the alternative answers are cohesive.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

For the magical kingdom current model, you should skip ahead to 43 59 and see our current science depicted, and have a lollipop.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

For the magical kingdom current model, you should skip ahead to 43 59 and see our current science depicted, and have a lollipop.

If I have a lollipop that's too massive, won't it be too hot to eat?

Attention scientific world: we know that Einstein postulated that E=mc^2, that the totality of the energy of an object is directly proportional to its mass. However, upon further review, and overturning all rational knowledge of science throughout human history, this guy Unity_99 in a forum has changed our minds. Mass is now directly proportional to heat. Yes, the more massive it is the hotter it is.

Thanks for the laugh bud!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 12-1-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

If I have a lollipop that's too massive, won't it be too hot to eat?

Attention scientific world: we know that Einstein postulated that E=mc^2, that the totality of the energy of an object is directly proportional to its mass. However, upon further review, and overturning all rational knowledge of science throughout human history, this guy Unity_99 in a forum has changed our minds. Mass is now directly proportional to heat. Yes, the more massive it is the hotter it is.

Thanks for the laugh bud!

Lolipops aren't too big to eat in the Electric Universe, or real science. But that nuclear fusion box in the sky, mass is involved.

hypertextbook.com...

Star Formation." World Book Encyclopedia. So-Sz Volume18. Chicago: World Book1989: 849. "The kind of star that takes shape depends on the mass of the contracting cloud. A cloud with mass about 1/20 that of the sun becomes a red,low-luminosity main sequence star." 0.05 solar mass
Cohen, Martin. In Darkness born - The Story of a Star Formation.Cambridge University Press, 1988: 37. "Both theory and observations concur in defining a minimum protostellar mass for the ignition of the hydrogen fusion to be around 0.08 solar mass. (Jupiter and Saturn for comparison with this limit, are only 0.001 and 0.0003 solar masses)." 0.08 solar mass

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I find your attitude extremely amusing.

Now out of curiosity, when that pistol shrimp snapped his claw shut, the amount of force, generating a sound wave, was quite minor compared to the resulting bubble, with the heat of the sun.

Do you think he used the same amount of energy in, as was produced out?

Or with the Star in a Jar, when the sound wave, was put through the fluid, do you think that equates the same energy in as out?

Something is amiss, and you don't seem to be able to wrap your mind around it!

When the rotors, that had hundreds to thousands of holes drilled in them, much like a friction heater, with the two layers, one spinning, and the water was pounded into those wholes, agitated enormously, it also created or generated a frequency/hz. But far less energy is needed to do that, as is produced in steam within seconds.

What is overunity?

Not sure something is being created out of nothing, but the science is a little different than we think it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
By the way, I have a thread that describes the Sine Wave created by the Searl Generator, or rather the reverse Sine, and that it can neutralize radiation. And Tom Bearden was mentioned, and John Hutchinson.

The reason why some of the over unity works, better than earth batteries, is due to the Pulse, the Sine or Reverse Sine, the HZ, or I guess one could say, Sound, the "Word", all things were created through the Word of God.

Isn't that interesting.

Now, how it was demonstrated, for the Searl, was in a far simpler way than his generator, it was instead, just magnets in paper tubes. They have to be placed at angles, to have flux, that creates the Sine, or Sound.

And this is also connected to resonance pitch.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The concept we call overunity, more energy OUT than IN, has been proved 100 % by a pistol shrimp! Sonoluminescence.

But the cases where there are success, such as Johnson and Searl, and Griggs hydrosonic pump, all involve sound or friction/agitation, creating a sine wave or sound, or reverse sine. Its a pulse.

Again, OVERUNITY proved.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I recommend Jason Verbelli's videos, emphatically, for its all there, comes together in unity and wholeness. And is the science behind John Searl, John Hutchinson, and numerous others. And of course their Telsa, Scalar Wave technology they're using against us, and its not the science that is at fault, its in the wrong hands.

Jason has put it all together, connected all the dots.

Sonoluminesence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (CONTINUATION)

I liked the part about our science and the magical kingdom:

43 39 ----In order to address controlled gravitation on the atomic level, we have to first take a look at the main stream model of the atom, in relation to reality.

So We're Going To Have Story Time!: The Magical Kingdom!

Using Basic Logi and Occam's razor, lets take a closer look at Quantum Mechanics. Keep It Simple! Occam's Razor means the simplest solution is often the best.

So here is mainstream sciences version of Occam's Razor:

There once was a magical kingdom, and this kingdom exploded into existence from nothing. The smallest parts of that kingdom they call atoms.

(read in comparison Dewey Larson's book: The Case Against the Nuclear Atom)

And they're made up of one sided coins, and one sided magnets called protons and electrons. With a no sided magnet called a neutron.

They say the proton is an all positive magnet. And an electron is a masseless magnet but it's all negative. But that positive magnet and that imaginary negative magnet don't go together.

Oh no no! This is a magical kingdom! And in this fantasy world positive and negative magnets orbit each other on a 2D flat plane.

Makes Sense So Far!

Now all these positive magnets named protons, are compacted together somehow even though two positive poles of a magnet will propell each other.

Now the electrons are little balls of negativity. But they aren't really there. Yet they orbit around those compacted positive magnets.

But wait, not really, because the little balls of negativity are more like a cloud of probability at the same time and those little guys pop in and out of existence.

That's the technical phrase for "we don't know what we're talking about"

Now that we have all that explained, lets move onto photons. Good old occam's razor explains it every time. The photon is another masseless particle. And that's the fastest moving thing in the universe.

But wait, there are other things called neutrino's that travel much faster. We'll just sweep those under the rug and call it the product of faulty wire.

Oh yeah, Tachyon's travel faster too, but they don't exist because the King said so.

Now, this sort of fastest moving, masseless particle, is also a wave. And it travels in perfectly straight lines like all ocean waves do. Because the ocean is flat of course.

The end.

That's all Folks!

And that's the magical story of Quantum Mechanics:

1) Ad Antiquitam
2) Ad hoc
3) Ad Novitam
4) Authoritarianism
5) Derision
6) Dismissal
7) Ignotum per ignotius
8) Mal entendu
9) Non sequitur
10) Pedantism
11) Post Hoc Ergo Prompter Hoc
12) Proton Pseudos
13) Reification
14) Tautology
15) Ultra-Symbolism
16) Unilateralism

Imagine particles one that is positive and has mass, and one that is massless, all negative (non existant) orbitting each other, but not attracted, yet all positive clusters of photons combine to create greater mass.

Try putting positive ends of magnets together and see what you get.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Part 2 in the transcripts....

And main stream science's Occam Razor. But don't worry there is a bunch of formula's and equasions to prove that theory.

--- Well I don't really see it that way and I know many others who share the same opinions.

phys.org...
Serious blow to dark matter theories? New study finds mysterious lack of dark matter in Sun's neighborhood

All things are in Motion.

All Motion is Polarized.

Which means all things in motion have a north and a south.

There is no such thing as a one sided ball or a singly charged particle. It's illusions of observation. Or misconsceptions.

www.physicsmyths.org.uk...
Physics Myths and Physics Facts
Flaws in Concepts and Theories of Modern Physics

I have my own view of the Adam, which is a little more simplistic. I say that cluster of protons is actually a bunch of bucky balls, or magnets compacted together.

phys.org...
Particles magnetically 'click' to form superstructures

Each of those little bucky balls in that cluster has a north and a south. But because the cluster has mass they're trying to call the entire cluster a proton.

If people are interested in an alternative, and different persepectives, I would strongly encourage looking into Dewy B. Larson: The Collected Works.

www.reciprocalsystem.com...
DEWEY B. LARSON: THE COLLECTED WORKS
Especially, The Case Against the Nuclear Atom, by Dewey B. Larson.

www.reciprocalsystem.com...

In which Dewy B. Larson eloquently addresses the misconceptions of the mainstrem model of the atom, and the history of those ad hoc misconceptions.

*******************************************************************************************************

---Here again we see Walter Russels depiction of the Atom and its Vortex nature.

In 1926, Walter Russell presented the Spiral Periodic Chart of the Elements in 2 formats, an arial view, and a side view, and sent those to hundreds of scientists. And also publishing the Universal One. He sent that to hundreds of scientists and universities as well.

With his publication of the periodic chart, he predicted the existence of Deuterium and Tritium as well as all the trans uranium elements such as plutonium and neptunium

www.arisdyne.com...

---By 1927 Walter Russell had transmuted water into 17 different substances at Westinghouse Laboratories.

An alchemaic action will reap what they lable a nuclear reaction which will be contained within its own field density! A field density is different than the (wall of a cell)

Here we see a picture comparison of John Keeley's (model of the atom, standard one),with the standard model of the proton and quarks with Dr. Pallathadka Keshava Bhat's model of the universe in a fractal form.

Then he gets into the very issue at hand, in sonoluminescence the resulting energy in the implosion and cavitation. Since this is the basic science used, and our own version of cold fusion is sadly off.

We're trying to achieve implosion by smashing explosively particles at each other. They're approaching this the wrong way. Even our concept of fusion is based on the standard atomic model which doesnt seem to exist, more clusters of many polarities within a single cluster, snapped into place to form mass. Everything has a south and north pole.

So I'm just wondering where Cavitation is accounted for in teh current atomic model?

www.livescience.com...

We see what happens when a propeller blade of a certain orientation spins in a medium. It creates cavitation bubbles in its wake.

So a cluser of magnets the size of what they would lable an atom, spinning really quickly, might generate cavitation bubbles in its wake.

phys.org...
Researchers engineer molecular magnets to act as long-lived qubits

So how are scientists supposed to discern the difference between a solid particle and a cavitation bubble on the atomic scale?

If they don't account for cavitation bubbles, they might make up a bunch of equations to describe the behavior of solid particles.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The last part of the video which will take 2 posts.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bubble fusion, also known as sonofusion, is the non-technical name for a nuclear fusion reaction hypothesized to occur inside extraordinarily large collapsing gas bubbles created in a liquid during acoustic cavitation.[1] Rusi Taleyarkhan and collaborators claimed to have observed evidence of sonofusion in 2002. The claim was quickly surrounded by controversy, including allegations ranging from experimental error to academic fraud. Subsequent publications which followed, which claimed independent verification of sonofusion were also highly controversial. Taleyarkhan was found to have engaged in falsification of independent verification, and to have included people on his papers who weren't aware of it by an investigation by Purdue University. He was subsequently stripped of his professorship. One of his funders, the Office of Naval Research reviewed the report by Purdue, and deemed that the behaviour was "so severe as to merit debarment".[2]

Transcript

A Sonolumiescent Bubble is the result of an alchamaic implosion. Not a standard explosion. So when scientists are measuring deuterium and tritium from a sonolumiescent implosion, they are trying to duplicate that by taking deterium and tritium and smashing it together in hopes that it will implode.

So they're using an explosive force hoping to create an implosion

CERN EPIC FAIL

Its absurd.

www.svpvril.com...
Keely's 3 books,

I. Theoretical Expose or Philosophical Analysis of Vibro-Molecular, Vibro-Atomic, and Sympathetic Vibro-etheric forces, as applied to induce Mechanical Rotation by Negative Sympathetic Attraction.
II. Explanatory Analysis of Vibro-Acoustic Mechanism in all its Different Groupings or Combinations to induce Propulsion and Attraction (sympathetically) by the Power of Sound-Force, as also the Different Conditions of Intensity, both Positive and Negative, on the Progressive Octaves to Ozonic Liberation and Luminosity.
III. The Determining Principle of Matter, or the Connective Link between the Finite and the Infinite, Progressively considered from the Crude Molecular to the Compound Inter-Etheric, showing the control of Spirit over Matter in all the Variations of Mass-Chords and Molecular groupings, both Physical and Mechanical.

Transcript continues:

(overunity seems to be related to sound wave)

www.svpvril.com...
Topic: John Keely's Laws of Harmony
Section: Law of Atomic Pitch

www.svpvril.com...
Section: Law of Pitch of Atomic Oscillation

Explode things and smash them together in hopes that they will implode within themselves!

Because they think everything was initiated from explosions. They're not looking at the other side of the coin.

www.svpvril.com...
Section: Law of Variation of Atomic Pitch by Temperature

www.svpvril.com...
Section: Law of Variation of Atomic Pitch by Electricity and Magnetism

www.svpvril.com...
Section: Law of Variation of Pitch of Atomic Oscillation by Pressure

A sonolumiescent bubble, the last stage of a cycle before it repeats again. Not the first!

---An imploding cavitation bubble does not compress to one point. The north pole of that bubble caves in on itself to form a hole or a ring like a donut.

JUST LIKE MARCO RODIN'S Models.

And very similar to what Professor John Searl says happens during his magnetization process with the imprinting of magnetic bubbles he calls it.

---Now some people lable this new science LENR or low energy nuclear reactions like the work of Andrea Rossi.

I just call it alchemy. He puts in nickel and hydrogen and comes out with copper. That's called transmutation. That's alchemy.

pesn.com...

We can make up new terms because we have stigma associated with these old words, but its alchemy.

example of microscoptic mixing... (from a picture)so two bucky balls

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Last part:

But you can turn that magnet into a bunch of tinier magnets, individualized in a grid, at which point you can pass those two through each other and then you can reorganize/combine them so they are fused together in a new state.

And then we look at John Hutchinson's experiments with this butterknife in a solid block of metal and we see the cavitation damage resulting from that.

There is a lot more to these types of sciences!!!!

Imagine what we can do on the atomic level.

This is microscopic mixing (photo) Imagine atomic mixing. But its not atomic fusion in the same regard as science knows it currently.

Its a fusion resulting from cavitation!

So something other than electrons jumping valiance is going on here.

sites.google.com...

---In the top left we see a still image taken from youtuber magnetvortex's video. This is a paper clip sandwhiched between two neodymium magnets. Those magnets are in front of an old tv, we can see what they call the charge distribution, from the magnetic field lines.

The image on the top right is a nano-scopic microscopy costing billions of dollars in the course of many years. Claiming that for the first time scientists imaged the charge distribution

So by that logic and the picture comparison, we can say that two magnets are acting like a single molecule. And the evidence can be seen for less than 100 dollars on an old TV.

What happens on a micro, happens on a macro, and all scales in between!

www.rdmag.com...

Pole collapsed in a cavitational implosion like a donut!

John Searl's example of cavitation bubbles and magnetic imprinting.

No such thing as a one sided charged particle.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join