It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
My post is only to address that you said that the magic energy device would be for "the good of humanity".

It's not magic. It's technology which can only be good for humanity because it would allow people to improve their standard of living.

I'm not going to even touch the health benefits....

It neutralizes radiation. It cleans the air. Read Jason Verbelli's document on the subject.

If you did some actual research into these guys you would see that they started of building their devices in their basements or a lab of equal sophistication.

But Searl and Bearden both have expertise. That is the key to the technology.

So did the "elite globalists" "parallel government" sanction the North Koreans to print illegal money?

Hmmmm. I don't know. You're using this to say there is no parallel government?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

It neutralizes radiation. It cleans the air. Read Jason Verbelli's document on the subject.

That's a pretty cool claim. Mainly because if the machine did this it would be very easy to prove and the results would be indisputable. So I'm sure they had an independent lab do the test and you can refer me to the findings?

I'm not arguing this anymore, this whole debate of suppression and hiddent government, secret energy mafia etc, could go on forever. If you have some legitimate evidence for Searl or Bearden, knock yourself out and post it.

I'm done with the crazy in this thread. Hopefully for good.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So I'm sure they had an independent lab do the test and you can refer me to the findings?

I'm certain that if I were to link to findings there would be fault found in the findings. No matter what.

This device can only be understood by exploring alternative electromagnetics. Truth seekers who do that can research the SEG with the abundant material available and draw their own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This device can only be understood by exploring alternative electromagnetics. Truth seekers who do that can research the SEG with the abundant material available and draw their own conclusions.

You see... there is a problem, here.

You're not a scientist. You're a propagandist.

Let me clarify, because I'm sure I just put you on the defensive.

Let's take a trip back to elementary school science class and we were learning about the scientific method. Remember how the science books said that even babies practice science through their process of learning? They are constantly observing, making a hypothesis, and trying it out. While the big-boy world is a little more picky about following each step - the basic concept is the same. You are a scientist when you are using the scientific method.

You haven't applied the scientific method to this at all. Honestly, nor have I - or anyone else on this thread. Now, I have done plenty of work and experiments with magnets, as well as received training and education that has enabled me to design my own functioning circuits and devices based around what I have learned. But even so - I have not put this guy's work to the actual test.

I plan to, but that's a time in the future.

However, we have already demonstrated how this man's work is questionable, at best. Their theory requires unattainable magnetic field densities (unless you're in a quasar or something) while they claim to use this theory to make devices that achieve everything from over-unity to gravity manipulation (either one of which would make you a legend in the physics community).

We are all propagandists, here, until we actually put his experiments to the test. That is what science is about. It's not about whether something "feels good" or "is magical" - it's about whether or not something works.

The claim of free energy is a serious thing. Everyone is doing it, yet it's such a suppressed technology - all orchestrated by our shadow-government.

It's plays out like the DBZ sagas - where the solution to writing someone into the corner is new magic powers or knocking someone out with a punch to the stomach (even though they can get knocked through mountains and survive death-rays to the face). The rules change out of convenience and the author shows complete disregard for any sense of reality (even an altered or 'enriched' reality).

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
You're not a scientist.

I'm a researcher.

I find the SEG credible.

I've done enough research to know that electromagnetics as taught to electrical engineers is outdated. Only a limited few know the full scale of what can be done. Did you watch the 8 part Bearden interview I linked to?

I've also done enough research to know that technology has been suppressed. You're familiar with Tesla, Rife?

In my opinion, people should simply withhold judgment until after thoroughly researching something like this, rather than commenting on it at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is a short description of the SEG, taken from The Searl Solution:

Basic Information- The SEG consists of 3 large ring type stators that are specially magnetized with patterns designed to generate continual motion of similarly magnetized cylindrical rotors. The rotors are free to rotate around the stator rings with mutually interactive eddy currents of induction that forms a frictionless magnetic bearings between moving parts. In the process, electrons pair up as bosons, accelerate to form electrical currents and thus are harnessed for their kinetic energy before they emitted out to the air again. This makes for an open energy cycle that extracts energy out the environment and consequently cools down the ambient air only for its inherent energy. It is a system that converts random energy at the quantum level into a coherent flow of electron currents. It is ideally suited for the World’s demand for green energy that is as benign to the biosphere as a solar cell or a even hydroelectric dam.

edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: removed advertising link

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I'm a researcher.

Research has become an abused term. While I may, casually, say I am "researching" when I go on a web-surfing binge and read through a hundred articles and several technical papers/published experiment data and analysis - that is not research. That's reading what others have done. That's learning.

Research is a lot less convenient. Real research is collecting and analyzing public records, tracking down people for interviews or leads. In other cases it applies to analyzing the data from hundreds or even thousands of related experiments.

In either case - we are propagandists when we see something we like and advocate it on a forum without having any real experience or knowledge of our own relating to it. You've said yourself that it "feels right" - and that your basis for believing this man is telling the truth is your dislike for the oil industry and energy market.

I find the SEG credible.

The device is the device. We have spent well over a century musing over the dynamics of an atom and have very few answers to show for the effort. We've found new things we can do with atoms and new phenomena to exploit - but the question of why still stands.

Thus, a human prediction for the function of a device is meaningless to me and not credible at all. I have built all kinds of circuits that work on paper (and/or in my mind) - but I have to tinker with for hours to get to work in reality. Nothing works exactly as we expect it to.

So, when I see a device producing free energy, I'll see it as fact. Until then - trying to predict what is and isn't credible is like trying to sprint through a mine-field with your eyes closed and predict what path is the safest. You haven't a clue, and the lucky ones are considered correct until they spontaneously explode.

I've done enough research to know that electromagnetics as taught to electrical engineers is outdated. Only a limited few know the full scale of what can be done. Did you watch the 8 part Bearden interview I linked to?

So, your source for this is Bearden?

There is a lot we don't know about electromagnetic phenomena. Any electronics or physics course worth sitting down for (let alone paying for) will include that little tid-bit.

However - too many people take a creative license and start treating electromagnetism like magic.

I've also done enough research to know that technology has been suppressed. You're familiar with Tesla, Rife?

Tesla was not suppressed. He was a horrible businessman. One hell of a tinkerer and innovator - but he was not gifted with a good sense of business.

Of course, since you bring up Tesla, one of the projects that finally got him de-funded was a massive tesla-coil the size of a sky-scraper he was trying to build for the purpose of transmitting energy. You can call that suppression, I call that someone realizing that was about the biggest lawsuit to ever be constructed.

After that, he started going a little bonkers in an attempt to renew interest in his designs. He often over-stated his findings in the hope he could develop something that could achieve what he claimed should someone take interest and fund it. It was an end unbecoming of such a great innovator and visionary - but that was, none the less, his final chapter in the world of electromagnetic phenomena.

If you would watch one of the episodes of Mythbusters regarding his work into frequency resonance, you can see what I mean. Tesla claimed his device drove a whole building into chaos and made them think there was an earthquake. While the Mythbusters were able to find a "spooky" frequency at which the entire bridge felt as though they were standing right next to the device - it was nothing close to an earthquake or a structure-jeopardizing effect.

In my opinion, people should simply withhold judgment until after thoroughly researching something like this, rather than commenting on it at all.

I went through my naive years and researched this and other free energy devices quite thoroughly. Then I started looking up the concepts they were talking about, and things started to dissolve quite rapidly.

Since you've done your research:

The SEG consists of 3 large ring type stators that are specially magnetized with patterns designed to generate continual motion of similarly magnetized cylindrical rotors.

Tell me - what's a stator?

A rotor?

In the world of electronics, that is.

The rotors are free to rotate around the stator rings with mutually interactive eddy currents of induction that forms a frictionless magnetic bearings between moving parts.

Would you mind explaining eddy-currents and/or the principle of induction?

In the process, electrons pair up as bosons,

I'm sure you can tell me all about fermion-boson transitions.

What I'm more interested in hearing, though, is how magnetic field strengths of 10^10th Gauss were achieved. The strongest magnet in the world is 45 Tesla - a whopping 4.5x10^5 Gauss - several orders of magnitude lower than the field densities necessary to trigger fermion-boson transition.

accelerate to form electrical currents and thus are harnessed for their kinetic energy before they emitted out to the air again.

Something like this -might- work were you near a white-dwarf or neutron star... I'll give him credit, there.

This makes for an open energy cycle that extracts energy out the environment and consequently cools down the ambient air only for its inherent energy. It is a system that converts random energy at the quantum level into a coherent flow of electron currents. It is ideally suited for the World’s demand for green energy that is as benign to the biosphere as a solar cell or a even hydroelectric dam.

This is where we cross back into the realm of the plausible.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

You like to hear yourself go on and on, don't you?

You're comical.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Whether or not the SEG works will not be determined on this thread - obviously.

The important thing is for a large number of people to know about so they can make up their own minds about whether it's in their best interest to support it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'll take that as an admission of ignorance.

Each individual idea, alone, Searl has mentioned is all that 'new' to the world of physics. The thing Searl has done is blur the lines between possible, plausible, and a sales pitch. It'll cure cancer if the claim will make you buy stock.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
Each individual idea, alone, Searl has mentioned is all that 'new' to the world of physics.

What?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by Aim64C

You like to hear yourself go on and on, don't you?

You're comical.

You wrote 'I find the SEG credible.'

Aim64C then asked you a number of questions to find out your basis for understanding the device, and your reply is 'You're comical'.

I don't think you realize how much you just got owned by Aim64C.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by aaa2500

Owned?

Wow. You have a most interesting way of expressing yourself.

This is not a contest.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by aaa2500

Owned?

Wow. You have a most interesting way of expressing yourself.

This is not a contest.

Well, if it is a debate...

You lost....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The fundamental principle of the device revolves around the transition of electrons into a boson - a particle with integer spin. More than one boson can occupy the ground energy state (which is not the case with Fermions). This is the basis for superconductivity and superfluity.

I'll be honest with you - I had no idea what the difference was between the two 24 hours ago. I did what you would call "research" and typed in "electron boson" in Google. Now, I was already familiar with the idea of Bose-Einstein condensates, so the idea wasn't all that unfamiliar - and I immediately made the connection between a BOSon and a BOSe-Einstein condensate (names, no matter what they appear, are not assigned randomly in science - which is why Tesla and Gauss both appeared in my previous post in a discussion of magnetic field strength).

Within this search trail - I ran across a relevant paper: cdsweb.cern.ch...

To summarize - it concludes that some magnetic white-dwarfs have the potential to have magnetic field strengths capable of inducing a boson state in at least some of the star's structure. It speculates that it could lead to an accelerated cooling rate for the stars and, in more extreme cases, collapse a white-dwarf into a neutron star without going through a supernova.

It's not all that different from the principle of the SEG. The problem is that the field-strengths required are astronomical (pun intended). There's also the assumption on Searl's part that forcing electrons into a quasi-boson state would function ideally and that energy could be 'pulled' from sources greater than the ground state. For example - if fermion-boson transition pulls energy from the magnetic field - any energy harnessed from the boson properties of the electron would have to exceed that energy plus any other losses within the system to achieve the stated goal.

Now, I think we are actually looking the wrong direction for such a device. We are looking to "big" magnetics. The same way we are looking to "big" fusion - trying to replicate the stars on a much smaller scale.

I'll toss you a bone:

www.physorg.com...

Under these circumstances, electrons behave as though they are under a 300 Tesla field (if not in this specific source, I saw that figure in another). That's an order of magnitude larger than the most powerful magnets we have created in the laboratory. Still very short of the kind of field necessary to trigger a boson state in electrons, but if the "Searl Effect" turns out to be more than just plausible - I think we will find the effect harnessed from small blocks of 'crystalline' devices (or solid-state, whatever you want to call it). The same with practical fusion - I think it will be on the small scale that it becomes more practical - something that could replace a watch-battery or a car battery.

Though that is merely my opinion.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

. . . Jason Verbelli of Searl Magnetics . . .

For those who are interested, here is a recent 3-part interview of Jason:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here is a story similar to John Searl's:

"Ampenergo Amps Up Rossi's Energy Catalyzer in America"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
My problem with John Searl's technology is not based on understanding the science (or not), but rather that the guy at the age of 14 built a working generator that took off through the roof of his landlady's house and disappeared, then with a team of 4 or 5 friends, funded by pensioners, built a 50 foot diameter disc in a field and flew it around the world a total of 200 times over many years. He claims to have constructed many more demo discs, yet cannot now produce a single one with a team of advanced scientists and millions of dollars of equipment over a fairly considerable period of time.

Common sense suggests something is not quite right here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
here is a short animation that explains the technology:

edit on 15-10-2011 by RealityDesigner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Although the audio quality of the YouTube video "CNC Precision Lathe Arrives at Searl Magnetics Headquarters" is poor, I did learn this, which is encouraging to see because it sounds like progress is being made:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join