It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Watching it a second time yesterday, I was struck by the fascinating subject of the Magic Squares. And the role of dreams in his story.

I am of the opinion that we need to merge science and spirituality in order to find the truth of how nature operates. I think that is what Searl has done.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This site needs to remember it's motto. "Deny Ignorance."

I see a lot of valid questions and requests and nothing but Tesla-deifying b/s and proven frauds being rehashed again and again.

This is the Science and Technology section, not Skunk Works.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by polit

Educating yourself about Tesla is advisable.

You really haven't said anything.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by polit

Educating yourself about Tesla is advisable.

You really haven't said anything.

Leonardo Di Vinci was way ahead of his time. Envision flight hundreds of years before it became reality. However, Boeing and other aeronautics companies do not go back to his drawings to build jets.

Tesla was a genius, but every genius is borderline nutcase. Not everything he envisioned was a reality, same as Di Vinci.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Tesla was a genius, but every genius is borderline nutcase. Not everything he envisioned was a reality, same as Di Vinci.

The reason why Tesla's technology did not come to fruition is that his funding was removed because a meter could not be brought to it. JP Morgan removed his funding.

We have the technology. It is simply not allowed to be used.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

We have the technology. It is simply not allowed to be used.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Look at human history. We had no sooner developed a theory on practical methods of splitting the atom and we were throwing billions (in today's currency) into the Manhattan project to separate U-235 from mined ore. It was a hideously inefficient process by any standard.

The proponents of these free-energy devices suggest we have the technology for energy that is even more 'free' than the current holy-grail of Fusion? And we are simply 'not allowed to use it?' Yet, it's simple enough that a few dozen circus acts can figure it out while piddling with magnets in their basement?

You've gone to two extremes, here. First - that these devices are the penultimate physics accomplishment we can yet even conceptualize by producing, literally, limitless energy from nothing (or a small 'kick' input of energy that triggers the over-unity event).

Then, you're claiming it's simple. So simple I could take my common stock of magnet wire and tinker-components and build one in a day.

Okay - wouldn't be the first time the simple things in life get overlooked. We were alloying steel (a somewhat complex and finicky process) long before we discovered induction and AC generation (a very simple process and concept, by comparison).

But if it's so simple... why hasn't it proliferated? Why am I still paying for gas? I'd gladly buy an electric car and strip out a few of the batteries for one of these over-unity generators of awesome. Wouldn't be able to come factory-stock for about ten to fifteen years after such devices hit the market (government regulatory standards for safety testing and whatever else they decide, plus design and tool-up time for each model of vehicle) - but I always look at what something -can- be, not what it is when I bought it.

Oh, I see - it's suppressed. Something I can build in my garage and use to power my house out of what may as well be toothpicks and chewing gum is -effectively- suppressed by corporations and government agents, so effective that the subject has even become taboo and the entire 'mainstream' physics community somehow united and indoctrinated into this conspiracy.

I hear it's just as effective as the crack-downs on software piracy and china's violation of international patents and copyrights.

You see my point, there?

I mean - I'll probably end up building something very similar to this guy's devices before much longer, anyway. I intend to study different inductor geometries to see how it influences their dynamics (this is relevant to my interests in high-energy weapons - and I've begin thinking the properties of the inductor will make it more favorable to use over capacitors).

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Look at human history. We had no sooner developed a theory on practical methods of splitting the atom and we were throwing billions (in today's currency) into the Manhattan project to separate U-235 from mined ore. It was a hideously inefficient process by any standard.

Yes money is spent on weapons. No problem.

Originally posted by Aim64C
The proponents of these free-energy devices suggest we have the technology for energy that is even more 'free' than the current holy-grail of Fusion? And we are simply 'not allowed to use it?' Yet, it's simple enough that a few dozen circus acts can figure it out while piddling with magnets in their basement?

I don't believe Searl's SEG is simple. My understanding is that the magnetics involved are complex. Fernando Morris had to study the Magic Squares information provided by Searl. It seems that Searl's magnetics are different from the magnetics of mainstream physics.

Thanks for your response. I'm looking for a discussion of the technology involved.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yes money is spent on weapons. No problem.

You don't think you can devise powerful weapons from 'unlimited' overunity energy sources....?

I don't believe Searl's SEG is simple. My understanding is that the magnetics involved are complex. Fernando Morris had to study the Magic Squares information provided by Searl. It seems that Searl's magnetics are different from the magnetics of mainstream physics.

Sorry, all magnets fit in with mainstream physics. Great applications for them too, including their handy uses in supercoliders 1.

Of course, spinning magnets are as useful (and complex) as supercoliders?

Magic squares....

edit on 12-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You don't think you can devise powerful weapons from 'unlimited' overunity energy sources....?

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi Mary Rose.

Don't worry about the dogma quoting defenders of their faith. They have always been around, and they always will be. New ideas go through 3 stages: First, they are ridiculed. Second, they are violently opposed. Third, they are accepted as self evident. Usually, it takes the passing of a previous generation of indoctrinated bricks before new ideas gain a foothold.

There are new ideas in physics that are very exciting, as it sounds like you are discovering. Currently used EM theory is almost 150 years old, and has not been updated to reflect ANY advances in physics. Let's face it, EM IS physics! Some thoughtful and inspired people are doing real science and not throwing out new ideas just because they don't fit the established paradigm. Look up Konstantin Meyl, who actually demonstrates and sells a kit for about $1000.00 US that demonstrates Tesla's longitudinal wave energy propagation. Here is a link to a great page that describes what Meyl is doing: PESnetwork Tesla/Meyl page Also, John Bedini and his radiant energy systems for battery charging are here:Renaissance charge Thomas Bearden and John Bedini have been working together for many years, and Bearden has written about his theories in a book called "Energy from the Vacuum". There is also a video series by the same name that goes into many of these technologies.

These things are only the tip of the iceberg. Many, many other new avenues of thought are proliferating. The old ideas weren't all wrong, they just don't encompass the ever expanding breadth and scope of knowledge. I'm not sure we will ever have it ALL figured out, but that is part of the wonder of God's creation, and our pursuit of learning about it through science. There are always new possibilities, because God is infinite! I know I'll raise the ire of the God deniers. That's ok though. I'm used to it. When you get down to it, this current God/Spirit denying culture is a historical anomaly anyway. People throughout history have always had a place for the reality of spirit in their lives. But we're smarter than that. (Sarcasm) : ) Carry on! The truth will out!!
edit on 12-4-2011 by SubQuantum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What's your point?

You said that the technology is there but is being suppressed. Another poster pointed out weapons development and how quickly new technologies were researched and developed into weapons systems.

You replied and implied, the research and funding was because it had to do with weapons systems... Implying that the same doesn't go for these magical energy devices.

I replied to point out the magical energy devices can create great weapons system.

Your logic doesn't add up. You can address it or post "what's your point?" again... Up to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubQuantum
Let's face it, EM IS physics!

As opposed to particles and quantum physics?

Here is a link to a great page that describes what Meyl is doing: PESnetwork Tesla/Meyl page

Thanks for this link. One of my sons is reading a book about Tesla now and he will be interested in it, too.

Also, John Bedini and his radiant energy systems for battery charging are here:Renaissance charge

Thank you for this, too. I've bookmarked it.

Thomas Bearden and John Bedini have been working together for many years, and Bearden has written about his theories in a book called "Energy from the Vacuum". There is also a video series by the same name that goes into many of these technologies.

I'm familiar with Thomas Bearden from the research I did for the " Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin" thread. Bearden is one of Rodin's endorsers. I learned a great deal by viewing a series of 8 YouTube videos of an interview of Bearden. He talked about the history of electromagnetics, the dire need of an overhaul of the model that engineers use, and the problems inventors and researchers have going up against the powers that be and academia - our system. Here's a post which includes links.

The old ideas weren't all wrong, they just don't encompass the ever expanding breadth and scope of knowledge.

This is a good point. The old ideas and models just need modifying.

There are always new possibilities, because God is infinite!

I believe we need to merge science and spirituality so that we can fully understand how nature works. We need all of the information. The methods of science do not provide the total picture. There's something called the voice within that we all have. We need to listen to it. It could be God talking to us.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I believe we need to merge science and spirituality so that we can fully understand how nature works. We need all of the information. The methods of science do not provide the total picture. There's something called the voice within that we all have. We need to listen to it. It could be God talking to us.

It could also be schizophrenia.

Second.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You replied and implied, the research and funding was because it had to do with weapons systems... Implying that the same doesn't go for these magical energy devices.

I replied to point out the magical energy devices can create great weapons system.

Thank you. That's what I wanted to clarify. That you did mean that.

Okay.

Free energy can be used for weapons rather than peaceful purposes.

More than likely, the parallel government, which has technology far surpassing what the public is told that we have, already has great weapons systems that we don't know about officially - space weapons.

So, where does that leave us with free energy for the good of humanity rather than for weapons to kill with?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

An irrelevant comment.

True, but irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Thank you. That's what I wanted to clarify. That you did mean that.

Okay.

Free energy can be used for weapons rather than peaceful purposes.

More than likely, the parallel government, which has technology far surpassing what the public is told that we have, already has great weapons systems that we don't know about officially - space weapons.

So, where does that leave us with free energy for the good of humanity rather than for weapons to kill with?

How does "free energy" for everyone equate to being for "the good of humanity".

Do you know the effects that an unlimited energy supply would have on the human race? Do you care to address over-population, limited food and water supplies, etc...

And what does any of this have to do with bunk science? Searl is uneducated, he built magnets that spin around. That's it. There was no suppression because nothing had to be suppressed. You are ignoring the business world entirely. If there was some magic energy source, it would be exploited, it is as simple as that. Every rogue country in the world would want their hands on it. Your whole platform does not meld with reality. You think the "parallel government" controls the entire world political and business stage?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Do you know the effects that an unlimited energy supply would have on the human race? Do you care to address over-population, limited food and water supplies, etc...

Free energy is not going to make us over-populated.

Limted food and water supplies would not be hurt by the SEG.

You're not making any sense.

Searl is uneducated, he built magnets that spin around.

He is not indoctrinated by mainstream science, no. That's a good thing.

His technology is very sophisticated. It's just not mainstream.

There is a ton of information to read about the SEG should you take the time to do so. And not just mouth off like you're doing.

If there was some magic energy source, it would be exploited, it is as simple as that. Every rogue country in the world would want their hands on it. Your whole platform does not meld with reality.

Small businesses and consumers around the world would love to get their hands on it - yes.

All the countries in the world are controlled by the elite globalists who control the money and the military-industrial complex. They like their profits from oil, etc., just the way it is.

You think the "parallel government" controls the entire world political and business stage?

Yes, it does - but free-thinking mavericks are gaining ground and hopefully, will eventually win.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Free energy is not going to make us over-populated. Limted food and water supplies would not be hurt by the SEG. You're not making any sense.

Again, you are taking me out of context and ignoring previous comments you made. You said "free energy" would be good for humanity.

While, in the last energy boom the world saw a massive population increase.

Free energy is not going to make us over-populated. Limted food and water supplies would not be hurt by the SEG. You're not making any sense.

One could argue, the additional energy spurred the growth or the growth spurred increasing energy demand. But my point is, is that you don't know that "free energy" would be "good" for humanity. As we talked about earlier there are many military applications for it. It could let to new type of warfare...

He is not indoctrinated by mainstream science, no. That's a good thing.

His technology is very sophisticated. It's just not mainstream.

There is a ton of information to read about the SEG should you take the time to do so. And not just mouth off like you're doing.

Indoctrinated... right... damn all those pesky methods that prove things work. I can write books too you know, and make Youtube videos... Doesn't prove anything....

Information.... Sure.... Useful? No.

Small businesses and consumers around the world would love to get their hands on it - yes.

All the countries in the world are controlled by the elite globalists who control the money and the military-industrial complex. They like their profits from oil, etc., just the way it is.

Exactly how are they all controlled by the Elite? Economic and military controls yes... But that doesn't stop a rogue country from developing technology. Otherwise, Iran wouldn't be working towards nuclear capabilities, sure they are slowed down in this effort, but according to Searl and Bearden you can just make this stuff in your basement.

North Korea had a printing press and was running off American bank notes, was this sanctioned by the "elite globalists"?

If they had a magic energy source... They would treat whoever brought it to their country like royalty. So if you get a working model, send it to me so I can retire in Korea/Iran/Russia or the like.....

Yes, it does - but free-thinking mavericks are gaining ground and hopefully, will eventually win.

Okay, so since you have no realistic concept of business... The controls that are in place keep certain people making money and certain people not making money. That doesn't mean people can't run a new company/product in a certain field, it usually means the established ones are getting twice as many breaks as the emerging ones. They have been around longer and have worked out all the red tape. It affects profit margins, but doesn't eliminate the possibility of new players coming out into the market.

There are no blanket controls in business. New technologies are exploited, your whole idea does not make sense in the business world. There are so many people out there that would take your magic energy and run with it. They don't because it doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

World population growth and fear of new weapons systems are bogus excuses for holding back devices like the SEG, which has health benefits in addition to providing power with no fuel needed.

We can handle our population growth or any other issue on the planet.

You're arguing that rogue countries not having something that you claim Searl and Bearden say you can just make in your basement means that the SEG doesn't work?

I don't think Searl and Bearden claim anyone can just make these devices in their basement. No, I've never heard anything like that said.

Your comment about North Korea and a printing press -

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

World population growth and fear of new weapons systems are bogus excuses for holding back devices like the SEG, which has health benefits in addition to providing power with no fuel needed.

Again, you are mistaken and ignoring what you said previous and also taking me out of context.

I never said anything was being held back. My post is only to address that you said that the magic energy device would be for "the good of humanity".

I'm not going to even touch the health benefits.... That is straight out of la la land. Unless you want to actually back it with evidence as opposed to nonsense ramblings...

You're arguing that rogue countries not having something that you claim Searl and Bearden say you can just make in your basement means that the SEG doesn't work?

I don't think Searl and Bearden claim anyone can just make these devices in their basement. No, I've never heard anything like that said.

If you did some actual research into these guys you would see that they started of building their devices in their basements or a lab of equal sophistication.

Your comment about North Korea and a printing press -

Again you are ignoring your previous statements.

You think the "parallel government" controls the entire world political and business stage?

So did the "elite globalists" "parallel government" sanction the North Koreans to print illegal money? Because this example doesn't fit in your idea of the world you choose to ignore it entirely? What? I don't know how clear I can get here....

Is Kim Jong-il one of the Mavericks you are talking about? Does the control only apply to energy? What? Explain yourself.... I thought the "parallel government" controls the entire world and business stage! Why did they let Kim Jong-Il print the money? Just for fun?
Ex

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join