It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Regarding Searl's imprisonment, this is from a letter written by John A. Thomas of The Searl Effect:

The article that is linked above is entitled "Reply to Mr. Anders Heerfordt."

Reading this article should give people a glimpse of the kinds of things inventors are up against. Especially inventors of free energy technology, for an obvious reason: What member of the elite wants to see their power diminished by an invention that makes money when the device is sold, but after that, there's no money to be made on a monthly basis from the consumer?

But in this particular article, the case in point is a biased article in the publication Electric Spacecraft Journal in issue NO. 1 Jan/Feb/Mar 1991, which was then posted on the internet to discredit Searl.

In the following quote of the letter by John A. Thomas to the Electric Spacecraft Journal, I have left out that which I've already posted:

Dear Sirs:

This letter is addressing the article on Prof. John R. R. Searl in issue NO. 1 Jan/Feb/Mar 1991.

. . . The Consortium newsletters do still exist and are available.

As far as Eye-witness accounts go, all four major television networks in the U.K. ran an ongoing story on Prof. Searl and his flying Levity Disk, complete with video footage of the disks in flight. This series aired for the better part of a year. You can check this with the BBC.1. They told Prof. Searl that they would sell him the footage of the craft in flight for a fee of 32 pounds for the first 30 minutes of search and 10 pounds for each picture plus 17.5% tax. That was too much money to pay.

Prof. Searl used NEODYMIUM in his magnets long before it was "discovered" by the U.S. Airforce in 1966. The element NEODYMIUM was discovered in 1885 and was used in manufacturing of certain types of glass that would not transmit infrared rays. In the pure form it would produce the only bright purple glass known. This element was readily available to Prof. Searl in 1946.

Gunner Sandberg saw a demonstration of the magnets by Prof. Searl, as he told Dr. Edwards of Sussex University. He ruined the magnet that he borrowed from Prof. Searl by breaking pieces off of it for analysis. Sandberg is also connected with a Brian Collins who is trying to duplicate Prof. Searl's work on the S.E.G. He tried to get Prof. Searl to work for him but he refused. "The rights being negotiated in Australia" are by Collins not Searl. Prof. John R. R. Searl has written 4 books to date describing his technology. These books, as well as the old newsletters are available through me.

. . . For this reason Prof. Searl doesn't want anything to do with his family and doesn't even know where they are now. Gunnar Sandberg was asked by Prof. Searl to go to his house and retrieve some papers including a register of all the witnesses. Sandberg went to the house but told Prof. Searl that there was too much there and he would go back for it later. . . . Gunnar wanted to get hold of the magnets from Prof. Searl and get him to sign contracts with him. Prof. Searl did not sign, as his name was not in them, only that of Brian Collins.

Prof. Searl would not give more information or a demonstration of his magnets to Mr. Heerfordt because Andres Heerfordt was only interested in getting information that he could sell with no money going to Prof. Searl for his research.

DEMO-1 was a craft 21 foot in diameter and was capable of flight. It was not a small model hung from wires. It weighed tons.

I probably know more about Prof. Searl than anyone else alive and Andres Heerfordt's article is biased because he didn't get the information about the S.E.G. that he wanted.

After great hardship and difficulty Prof. Searl is continuing with his work. He is dedicated and tenacious in his efforts. Since all his equipment and papers were destroyed; he is starting from scratch and is in the process of developing a generator for electricity based on his technology. He wants to release this technology to the public before it is suppressed or destroyed again. Prof. Searl believes that the time is right for the world to have this technology as it will benefit mankind with a clean source of power and relieve the damage done to the ozone layer by world pollution.

Yours Sincerely,

John A. Thomas

edit on 05/16/13 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Regarding Searl's imprisonment, this is from a letter written by John A. Thomas of The Searl Effect:

The article that is linked above is entitled "Reply to Mr. Anders Heerfordt."

Reading this article should give people a glimpse of the kinds of things inventors are up against. Especially inventors of free energy technology, for an obvious reason: What member of the elite wants to see their power diminished by an invention that makes money when the device is sold, but after that, there's no money to be made on a monthly basis from the consumer?

But in this particular article, the case in point is a biased article in the publication Electric Spacecraft Journal in issue NO. 1 Jan/Feb/Mar 1991, which was then posted on the internet to discredit Searl.

In the following quote of the letter by John A. Thomas to the Electric Spacecraft Journal, I have left out that which I've already posted:

Dear Sirs:

This letter is addressing the article on Prof. John R. R. Searl in issue NO. 1 Jan/Feb/Mar 1991.

After great hardship and difficulty Prof. Searl is continuing with his work. He is dedicated and tenacious in his efforts. Since all his equipment and papers were destroyed; he is starting from scratch and is in the process of developing a generator for electricity based on his technology. He wants to release this technology to the public before it is suppressed or destroyed again. Prof. Searl believes that the time is right for the world to have this technology as it will benefit mankind with a clean source of power and relieve the damage done to the ozone layer by world pollution.

Yours Sincerely,

John A. Thomas

edit on 05/16/13 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

BULL#!

I repeat

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Mary Rose

"There are two still left but they have been given to people for health reasons."

So where are they? All this jazz about developing proof of concept all the while claiming there are TWO still in existence? How gullible can any one person be?

Can you examine his statement objectively?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

You're saying Searl could re-claim the units from the private citizens?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I talked with him a few times

Face-to-face?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I see. It's only natural that when you build an astonishing anti-gravity spacecraft worthy of an advanced alien race, you don't take pictures. Why bother? But of course BBC did, and now won't give you a copy. Again, the dog ate the homework. What else is new?

It's funny that myself and my friends still have pictures from the 60s documenting things like family outings, going to 1st grade or helping grandma in the garden. The only thing that wasn't important enough to document on film was the flight of a one of a kind anti-gravity machine. Why do we need to document THAT, when we can always have a few snapshots of a BBQ?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I see. It's only natural that when you build an astonishing anti-gravity spacecraft worthy of an advanced alien race, you don't take pictures. Why bother? But of course BBC did, and now won't give you a copy. Again, the dog ate the homework. What else is new?

Also if ham radio operators were used as he claimed, where is the writeup in their journals? There is nothing, so just another silly made up story from him.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Are you going to answer my question?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

Are you going to answer my question?

Sorry. I was thinking I was addressing LUXUS.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Also if ham radio operators were used as he claimed, where is the writeup in their journals? There is nothing, so just another silly made up story from him.

It will be lost on people not familiar with this hobby, but it's true that the ham radio operators do maintain accurate records of their stations' radio traffic. That's the essence of their sport. I frankly have no clue as to why the sooper sikrit UFO built by Searl would need "ham radio" in the first place to complete its flight, but if it did, there is no way it would go undocumented.

I'm sorry I can't help but remark once again that this whole narrative is just brain dead idiotic. I t really is.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

"Hollywood" is a figure of speech there, I'm certain.

Wait, maybe "Searl Effect Generator" is a figure of speech, too. I'm certain, actually. That's a fantasy of the senile Mr. Searl, and it's pretty quaint at that.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Also if ham radio operators were used as he claimed, where is the writeup in their journals?

I remember from the DVD something about them trying to keep their efforts secret.

I wish there were others who have seen the DVD who could post.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Also if ham radio operators were used as he claimed, where is the writeup in their journals?

I remember from the DVD something about them trying to keep their efforts secret.

I see. Searl claims that he needs $12M or something like that, not sure, to complete this project (I believe he needs that for his grocery shopping and other expenses, but hey). Now, it is apparent that he would need to RAISE CAPITAL to get these finds. Now, what better way to promote your anti-gravity sooper dooper unlimited energy source than to keep it totally secret from the public? Wait, it's not really secret since he's talking about it. Now, what again was the point of "keeping the efforts secret"? Dude.

Sheesh. It's absurd just for the sake of absurd.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I can pose the question to John Thomas, however. Add it to the stack.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So try to keep their effort using radio secret using by using people who have a hobby that involves a lot of talking to lots of people about their radio's...

This gets sillier and sillier!
edit on 17-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Wait, maybe "Searl Effect Generator" is a figure of speech, too.

Yes, it actually means "send me as much money as you can"

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Wait, maybe "Searl Effect Generator" is a figure of speech, too.

Yes, it actually means "send me as much money as you can"

Indeed. I actually met people on ATS who routinely pay hundreds of dollars to every manner of charlatan known to humanity. For example, some people buy DVDs from "interdimensional travelers" and "ambassadors to planet Umo". There are also some lurid stories about child molestation used as a tool to punch holes in space-time (!), and thus open wormholes to distant galaxies. The reported negative effect of this procedure is that the aliens who emerge from that portal usually like to eat babies for lunch. Sadly, I'm not making this up, these are the stories created by people who like to rip off either mentally unstable or simply stupid members of public. Or both.

... and there are ATS members who fully believe that and pay a lot of money to the purveyors of this sort of "information".

edit on 17-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I can pose the question to John Thomas, however. Add it to the stack.

Good thinking!

I'll try to write O.J. to ask if he's guilty!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Oh, so you're not interested in anything John Thomas has to say? Why not? Do you have a closed mind?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Are you familiar with how ham radio operators operate?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Are you familiar with how ham radio operators operate?

Yes, I am one.... you again show you have no clue at all how things work.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join