It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Did you say that you used to live near John Searl?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Why would "panning the camera down until it pointed at the device" stop it?

It would require that the camera be emitting a collimated beam of whatever out of the lens, right? RF doesn't work that way.

Also, note the usual semi-random tossing around of 'frequency', 'harmonic' et al in ways that don't exactly match the more accepted uses of the words. I'm surprised he didn't invoke Tesla there.

Firstly, as i've said - I don't hold out much hope that the SEG is ever going to be a viable technology, but your question about why the pointing of the camera at the SEG stopped it caused a thought...

What if...(and i really mean IF) there are Quantum effects at work regarding the SEG?

Question for Quantum hats really, but is it possible that the Quantum effect of decoherence is happening when the camera began observing the SEG directly?

It would have to only have the effect when two conditions are met...observation alone couldn't account for the effect as it does in traditional Quantum interaction, as if it did the SEG would never work all the time someone was observing or drawing off energy from it...so my thinking is wandering around the proposition that the Quantum decoherence phenomena is derived from both EM frequency and observation from the camera.

Perhaps something regarding the frequency of the camera coupled with it's observing the unit causing the Quantum decoherence effect, turning a Quantum system back into a classical system and thus causing the machine to stop functioning as a Quantum device?

Could be way off...but thought i'd share in case it sparks anyone's interest.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

There is the following, from "Public Notices":

From Prof. Searl:

Burglary case reference number 2425558/03

This case is now being considered by the police as a burglary.

S.I.S.R.C. LTD 03673294 has been told to disband as it uses my name and copy write material also to close down their website htt://www.sisrc.com/ they still operate this website and still using my name and copy write materials in raising funds for a project that they have no rights to or know-how therefore they are committing fraud. Their solicitor was ordered to tell them this on the 21.6.03

They operated under a licence which ended on May 31 st 2003. This will not be renewed.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Perhaps something regarding the frequency of the camera

That part right there. What are you talking about? What RF is emitted by the camera?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

That must be what Mary-Sue Haliburton was talking about:

reply to post by Mary Rose

He devotes many pages and photos to the 2003 robbery, in which his former associates entered his house and took his equipment, and also to complaints about the burning of his papers.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I remember from the DVD that there was a split with his associates when it was realized that the IGV was exciting and promising and there was money to be made.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'd need more information about what type of camera was allegedly being used, but i mean something like this:

Analog wireless is the transmission of audio and video signals using radio frequencies. Typically, analog wireless has a transmission range of around 300 feet (91 meters) in open space; walls, doors, and furniture will reduce this range.[citation needed]

Analog wireless is found in three frequencies: 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and 5.8 GHz. Currently, the majority of wireless security cameras operate on the 2.4 GHz frequency.

Wiki Link

If the camera was sending the video and audio to an uplink van outside, then wireless (or analogue wirelsss) would generate a frequency in a given range.

Also, the power supplies for the camera, whether hard wired or battery, will also generate a specific frequency leading to EM interferrence on other electrical systems.

What i was asking (absolutely NOT saying) was could the action of the camera observing the device, coupled with the EM frequency it was generation..perhaps be operating and causing some exotic Quantum effect similar to what we call Quantum decoherence?

It was an open ended question i hoped might spark the interest of members who are knowledgable in these matters, more than a statement of belief....i don't know one way or the other.

edit on 14-5-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

But I have lots of new resources at my disposal now so I'll see what I can find in writing.

This is not proof in writing but I think it's relevant. Maybe someone knows first-hand whether or not this is true because he/she remembers:

From John Searl's official website, "Inverse Gravity Vehicle (IGV)":

However, these test flights did not go unnoticed, thousands of witnesses reported hearing or seeing what they called the "Warminster Thing".

Residential homes within the IGV's routes were incidentally effected by droning sounds, roof tiles rattled and waved, pigeons that got in the way dropped to the ground, unsuspecting witnesses panicked in fear of it and it even give chase to cars; targeting police cars in particular that happen to be in the area.

These so called “sighting” in fact prompted many town hall meetings within the small British town of Warminster and these gatherings were filled to over capacity with frightened and alarmed town citizens,

who unbeknownst to them, actually witnessed test flights of the IGV.

This was the actual cause of the biggest and most enduring flap of sightings in UK history.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

If the camera was sending the video and audio to an uplink van outside, then wireless (or analogue wirelsss) would generate a frequency in a given range.

This incident is alleged to have occurred back in 1968(?) or so. Searl claims to have flown his IGV around the world 500 times between 1963 and "about" 1978. He claims this incident led to his discovery of how to control the craft. Did the BBC use wireless cameras and up-link vans back then? I don't know but it's obvious that Searl is telling another tale here.

We'll see what the quantum hats have to say but your use of the term "observation" seems to me a bit outside the norm.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

There is the following, from "Public Notices":

From Prof. Searl:

This case is now being considered by the police as a burglary.

S.I.S.R.C. LTD 03673294 has been told to disband as it uses my name and copy write material also to close down their website htt://www.sisrc.com/ they still operate this website and still using my name and copy write materials in raising funds for a project that they have no rights to or know-how therefore they are committing fraud. Their solicitor was ordered to tell them this on the 21.6.03

They operated under a licence which ended on May 31 st 2003. This will not be renewed.

There is also this

www.companiesintheuk.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
According to Searl, it is stopped by RF.

It would be according to John A. Thomas for the "Anti-gravity: The Dream Made Reality" article, but Thomas is a trusted John Searl spokesperson.

For the article that originally appeared in the 2003 New Energy Technologies and excerpted on sisrc.com, we still don't know the author.

Eureka moment:

Help me out. What significance do you see?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Help me out. What significance do you see?

They were told to disband in 2003? By someone without the power of enforcement apparently. Looks to me like they're still going.

More directly to the issue here, when someone claims their craft flew around the world 500 times between 1963 and 1978 also states in 1974 they reckon it would take 12m pounds to get their saucer off the ground, that alone is enough for me to realize their word is worthless. I've yet to receive an explanation for that as well as the others from this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

More directly to the issue here, when someone claims their craft flew around the world 500 times between 1963 and 1978 also states in 1974 they reckon it would take 12m pounds to get their saucer off the ground, that alone is enough for me to realize their word is worthless.

You conclude worthlessness based on just that?

You don't go looking for possible misunderstandings or some explanation that might resolve the discrepancy other than fraud?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

They were told to disband in 2003? By someone without the power of enforcement apparently. Looks to me like they're still going.

Thank you.

Let's see. The website for the Searl International Space Research Consortium - SISRC - looks like this now:

What was it that makes it look like they're still going?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Discovered by John Roy Robert Searl in 1946, the "Searl Effect", as it is called, effectively captures the kinetic energy generated by natural changes in ambient temperature, and uses it to create electricity.

That figures! The "chosen few" have had this knowledge of safe free energy since 1946, and we are still paying for it, and destroying the planet with it's nuclear, more dangerous alternative.

The quest for money will end up with destroying us all

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That's a website Mary.

What was it that makes it look like they're still going?

www.companiesintheuk.co.uk...

Read the dates for the first guy listed.

I don't care if they're still going today. The point was they didn't appear to disband as Searl claims they were told to. It looks like Searl was lying again but this really is a sideshow.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

More directly to the issue here, when someone claims their craft flew around the world 500 times between 1963 and 1978 also states in 1974 they reckon it would take 12m pounds to get their saucer off the ground, that alone is enough for me to realize their word is worthless.

You conclude worthlessness based on just that?

You don't go looking for possible misunderstandings or some explanation that might resolve the discrepancy other than fraud?

How many times have I asked you? I've asked you many questions many times that you have refused to take on.

To believe The John Searl Story I'd have to believe John Searl and I can't. Why would I?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

That's a website Mary.

I understand that but how would they function without a website?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The next sentence in the Bradley Lockerman article is:

As he relived the end of the “Demo 1” effort, his pain from the memory was too much. He broke down in tears. This lasted for a considerable time. I thought I should cut the cameras and give him some privacy because his pain was real. But I chose instead to capture it all. Here was a man who chose his life work over his family. And the memory of that “ripping apart” was flowing out of him.

I believe that is the same incident alluded to in the series of posts about who is this "Flowerbower" person. I know from the DVD that there was a split between John Searl and the associates working with him on the IGV and that he was basically stabbed in the back. It's about money. It's not just the powers that be who suppress new technologies to maintain their power, it's about every man for himself when it comes to making your way in the world.

edit on 05/14/13 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Many people worked with John mostly as volunteers but they would get bored and leave after a while when they seen that the project was going nowhere so yes there have been many people who worked on these models.

As for UFOs in the UK people have been reporting them before John was born and they are still reporting them today, has absolutely nothing to do with Johns supposed technology.

As for the warminster UFO sightings, warminster is almost 100 miles away from where John lived at that time so no connection whatsoever.

Above is a picture of the "Warminster thing" as you can see it looks nothing like John Searls models however he is so desperate now he is trying to connect UFO sightings to his device. You would think this idiot would at least have the brains to pick a UFO that even slightly resembled his!

edit on 14-5-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join