It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by Mary Rose

LUXUS,

By any chance do you know who "flowerbower," who apparently is writing a book about Searl, is?

No I dont but I hope his book is well written, full of incriminating and undeniable evidence and is released before John dies.....they are already speaking as though John has died and taken some secret with him to the grave and the man is still ALIVE!!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Tell me, are you in a search for the truth?

Actually yes. Look at this and answer my question truthfully.

He has offered it to the United States. He gave a demonstration at Edwards Air Force Base. During the demonstration, he made a remote control turn to the tune of 25 Gs, which would kill anyone inside a jet plane. The people at Edwards said, "Well that would kill anybody inside a jet plane, and we don't want to see it, because it's just too dangerous, we can't use that."
www.searleffect.com...

Let's pretend this actually occurred. Do you think it would be wise for the military to deploy aircraft with this technology that could be shot down by a gotdam video camera??????????????????????

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Not to mention the fact something can turn too fast doesn't mean it has to. Also UAV are the future, he offered them the future and they couldn't use it? Makes zero sense.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why would "panning the camera down until it pointed at the device" stop it?

It would require that the camera be emitting a collimated beam of whatever out of the lens, right? RF doesn't work that way.

Also, note the usual semi-random tossing around of 'frequency', 'harmonic' et al in ways that don't exactly match the more accepted uses of the words. I'm surprised he didn't invoke Tesla there.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Mod Note

Keep to the topic and stop the sniping and personal attacks, please. It's disrupting to the flow of the thread, and spoils the topic for members actually trying to have a decent discussion. All posts of this nature are subject to immediate removal.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I have exchanged several messages with Jason Verbelli, who is employed by Searl Magnetics at this point as far as I know.

I asked for and so far have not received a mirrored YouTube video with an official Searl Magnetics Description accompanying it explaining exactly what John Searl intended to be claiming.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Calm down and let's discuss this rationally.

That door has been open to you. Rational questions have been posted and ignored.

Later in the documentary he states: "From 1963 until about 1978, ...Demo 1 flew 500 times around the world through the use of ham operators."
pesn.com...

So why is he saying in '74 it would take £12m to get his saucer off the ground?

Why not show "Demo 1" to British Leyland and Ford?

Why in '78 is he looking for £110,000 for a prototype if he's been flying his saucer since '63?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many more but if you can't answer those rationally then what is the point in going farther?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This type of technology doesn't have any practical benefits to it except that it looks cool. The laws of thermodynamics are fully in place.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You're asking about the information in the first newspaper article which I've posted that I haven't read yet, right?

I have just established a membership on [Snip] and have sent an inquiry to John A. Thomas Jr. regarding the issue of "stealing electricity" and to point out to him the John Searl comment about the mistake in the DVD.

There is a great deal of information that I will be sorting through in the coming days.

By the way I see now that the newspaper articles spell Searl's name "Searle." Do you know anything about that
edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: Removed advertising link

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Maybe there was a change in thinking between 1994 and 2003, or maybe the author of the New Energy Technologies article was mistaken?

I looked at the link provided by DO, and it's quite apparent that in fact John Searl is clueless with regards to many things he decided to comment on. In particular, this is relevant to the discussion of the number of rollers. His analogy with the linear motor is out of place, factually wrong (regarding the phase shift) and he made a fool of himself one more time.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And no comment on the video I posted showing the Searl team telling more lies about the technology ie that it is pulling electrons from the air when if fact he is rubbing it with a plastic sheet to build up a static charge?

edit on 13-5-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What is your reference to a video camera based on?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join