It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl Magnetics

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

No. I asked you a question.

And the question excluded me. I answered it and this is silly.

Moving on, this is from John Thomas. Have you heard of him?

The first ring contains twelve rollers, ...

There can be more than twelve rollers, but no less.
www.searleffect.com...

According to rexresearch.com

The three rings are fixed to rotate around them, are rollers --- typically 10 on the first ring, 25 on the next, and 35 on the outer ring.
www.rexresearch.com...

Isn't 10 less than 12? Do any of these people know what they're talking about?

It appears that Searl(e) and his supporters are thoroughly confused.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
The SEG that was "Confiscated by the Electric Board" in 1982? In use since 1952?

This sentence from "Searl Effect: a tantalizing technology and a sad coda" by Mary-Sue Haliburton adds another date which may be of significance to the time-line:

Is the Searl effect genuine? Timely funding and support for the aging inventor may bring back to reality in useful size what the young boy Searl achieved in miniature in 1946.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
The SEG that was "Confiscated by the Electric Board" in 1982? In use since 1952?

This sentence from "Searl Effect: a tantalizing technology and a sad coda" by Mary-Sue Haliburton adds another date which may be of significance to the time-line:

Is the Searl effect genuine? Timely funding and support for the aging inventor may bring back to reality in useful size what the young boy Searl achieved in miniature in 1946.

That refers to the illusive first device lost through the roof rendering it unavailable for service.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The point is the window 1946 - 1952.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The information from John Thomas was published in 1994.

The information that was excerpted from New Energy Technologies was published in 2003 by an unknown author.

Maybe there was a change in thinking between 1994 and 2003, or maybe the author of the New Energy Technologies article was mistaken?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
How was it possible to build these devices, supposedly working devices that generated ZP energy, powered both scale model and full sized disk shaped craft enabling them to fly through the atmosphere and space without carrying additional fuel, all way back in the 1950's and 1960's, yet here we are in 2013 and a working generator or model craft seems to be taking decades to produce, with as yet only a mock up having been built?

Short comment: yes.

Long comment: this is the trademark of of charlatans trying to punt a "technology" that is nonsensical, stupid and that can only be sold to imbeciles.

I can tell you that the charlatan known as "Searl" has nothing on another charlatan named "Rodin", who actually budgeted $13M to produce a movie, which he insisted be "epic", about his person. That one clearly takes the cake.

Anyone who takes this sort of stuff half seriously needs their head to be checked.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
From Chapter 7 "The Searl Effect" in the DVD [snip]:

Narrator: . . . he began to theorize the startling behavior of his generator. One such theory in magnetism met with stiff resistance, and would help to form the genesis of mockery and ridicule that follows him to this day.

JS: My magnetism is not your magnetism.

Narrator: Could it be that general magnetism contains multiple bands? A magnetic spectrum exactly the same as white light contains a spectrum of colors?

JS: Magnetism is identical to light. In a way, that’s how I look at it. They’re identical; they’re pairs.

~~~~~

People often ridicule that which they don't understand or that which threatens their accepted beliefs.
edit on 5/13/2013 by defcon5 because: removed advertising

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

JS: Magnetism is identical to light.

Mary, it's not too difficult to read up, and/or do experimentation, and then to realize just how brain-dead this pronouncement is. Sure as hell light is EM radiation and so by definition is has a magnetic component. But it does not mean, in any way, identity of magnetism and light. If I say "food is identical to protein", people would rightly think I'm an idiot. I have no idea why you elected to post this particular piece of nonsense from Searl.

People often ridicule that which they don't understand or that which threatens their accepted beliefs.

I don't know. More often, I see people ridicule stuff that's openly and shamelessly retarded. Why? Because it's a low hanging fruit.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Inconvenient Discrepancies?

To control it, a powerful radio frequency emitted nearby is required. If the same RF is transmitted as the AC frequency used to magnetise the rollers, they will completely stop. This acts as an ideal control gate, preventing the loss of costly generators.
www.rexresearch.com... (bottom of page)

Vs

Prof. Searl was giving a news interview and the people were there with the video cameras and the press and he said ...Now this device will never stop. No matter what you do it will never stop.

... And so the video camera came down and panned down real close to the SEG and the SEG stopped!

... He'd never seen it stop before. What happened was very embarrassing, but it was one of the luckiest things that ever happened to him. He realized immediately that the key was in the frequency and that the frequency of the television camera was putting out a harmonic or a resonant frequency of the primary frequency of the SEG and it counteracted it and caused the poles to reach a unification state and stop.
www.searleffect.com...

Any problems?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join