It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's stick together as Americans.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

It just burns you that it wasn't the U.S. this time, doesn't it "mate"?
You can think whatever you want about America, but at least bash the correct people and don't let your blind anti-America hate cloud the facts.
Mate.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Garfee

It just burns you that it wasn't the U.S. this time, doesn't it "mate"?
You can think whatever you want about America, but at least bash the correct people and don't let your blind anti-America hate cloud the facts.
Mate.

I beg you forgive my mistake. Such a difficult one to make what with the USA being such a peaceful nation.

Again, apologies.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I guess some here have no idea how the world works and dont know we dont declare war and invade unilaterally. We also arent the only nations in all of these ridiculous wars.. looks like some others are in the same boat we are with their country leadership going against their wishes and getting their countries involved. Sad thing is they dont know it ( or refuse to see it) and blame the US ( mainly us citizens) for everything when their own govt are doing the same! Better check who initiated the current issue in Libya and Syria.. and figure it out all on your own. I admit, my country is a mere shadow of what it once was and I am ashamed and mad as hell. However, I also see what America haters are. They hate the PEOPLE and not the govt. You should be glad with our deplorable educational system that most of us understand the difference between a country's govt and policy versus its people and their wishes. I cant see how some of you can understand that in Iran its people arent bad but the govt is and not apply that same to the US.. unless its simply hatred for hatred's sake. Sad...

No OP.. lets not stick together under a Kool Aid induced dream. The US hasnt been what we may have thought it was in decades. We have been and are currently lied to daily. Wake up. The only things I will stand by other Americans for is setting things right and getting rid of this puppet Govt that takes orders from foreign leaders/countries and NATO.... and rebuilding it according to the constitution and bill of rights giving states more authority than a federal warmongering money hungry monster. This isnt the America I grew up with and it certainly isnt anywhere near the America my grandparents grew up in. OP.. you and I have never lived in a free country as envisioned by our founders regardless of what you are being told. We have a little window of opportunity here with things no longer being a hidden agenda and now outright in our faces.. we better take the opportunity to make ourselves heard and demand REAL change and not this garbage. Force it if we need to.. and if Americans have the stomach for it anymore. This deal in Libya SHOULD be the last straw for the American citizens.. how much more will it take? SO no, OP.. I wont stand by you and keep the blankie pulled up over my head and suck my thumb mumbling " America, home of the free".

Ive been all over the world in my lifetime and no, we arent loathed. Only in the fantasies of some here. The average non-American is pretty aware of what their own country does and knows they are in the same boat we are.. the govts of the world in this global society are out of control and selling each of our sovereignty for money/power. Im shocked that so many non-Americans on ATS have no clue. Denying ignorance also involves denying ignorance concerning your own country and its failings. It is by far the minority here on ATS of Americans that buy into what OP is selling and what some of you maintain is the reality. There isnt one American I know personally who isnt mad as hell right now.. they dont give a crap what YOU think or what YOUR gripes are concerning our country.. we are by far more concerned with what our own country's culpability is in this world domination scheme initiated by a few bully European countries and Israel and we resent being the dog of war on their leash. You who bash America and we citizens better get your own back yard right, because I hope and pray that we break the leash and bite our owners.. and your govts have a LOT to answer for. The popular stupid idea here is that we all watch American Idol and are fat ignorant slobs. You wish. There are more of us here who are by far not that mold and we see you and your govts for what they are as well as we see our own.. and we are madder than hell. WHen some claim to have come to the US and thats all they encounter I wonder where exactly they go and what kind of trash they attract if thats all they have experienced. FUnny, I live here and dont surround myself with ignorant or trashy people or go where these people are.

If you didnt notice, even in the wikileaks your countries were ASKING the US to set the Middle East on fire and confront Iran et al. FUnny how that was glossed over here on ATS. England and France kicked off the Libya thing. Exactly WHO is wanting to involve Syria in this little shindig now? Canadas prime is a snake and in bed with Obama and his crew. England treats its citizens like dirt and has its arms up to the elbow in this libya thing. AUssies are in Iraq and Afghanistan. No.. this is a global BS thing happening.. and you ALL better wake up. No, many of you are not "awake" in the least. You all better get your minds right and fight who needs to be fought.. and its not us American citizens you need to be fighting on a message board. You better fight your own political snakes and realize they are chummy with our political snakes and all going in one direction with their respective goals. Those goals dont involve anything in your best interests.

I will stand by and fight beside each person from each country that decides to set things right.. thats my globalism. I will never be okay with our countries bombing people into democracy and murdering them into freedom. Perhaps you are and deflect any personal responsibility in it all by pretending its eh US alone doing all of this. We have several orgs that do not come to ATS. We have a movement in the Military that upholds our original constitution over a CoC who is wiping his rear end with it. You can bet the Mil is sick of this and sees all of this for what it is. The moment NATO decided to actually command our troops in Libya.. was when they all started murmuring. There is a time coming folks.. what side are you on?

OP... you need to open your eyes and mind my friend. Rather than reacting with a knee jerk with the little black words on here spouting anti-American sentiment.. look at our country with clear eyes and see it is not what it once was. See that these haters are in no better shape and are hypocrites to center on us when their own govts are just as culpable. Forget them and work on our own. Fight to make our own country something to be proud of again. Dont be a blind hypocrite yourself.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

Yes , we must stick together or be Inslaved by the Evil that Men Do . Case in point , The Latest Alex Jones RANT ..........The Children Of DEATH .............

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join