It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qualified Scientist Required To Verify Shroud Turin Discoveries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello I require a qualified scientist to verify my Shroud of Turin decoding discoveries which are on youtube and here on several clips with some information. Can supply you with working negative image and clear instructions. You need to be qualified as you will then need to submit a report to any respectable science journal or body. Please stay away from Shroud research groups as they have become quite hostile to me since the internet publication of my decoding discoveries. What this will mean for you is that you will be documented in history as the first person /group to verify my findings. My discoveries are extremely controversial but true
1. Skin /hair on face body
2. Round and square carved stones on eyes
3. Spear wound puncture hole photographed clearly
4. Necklace around neck with shiny stone
5. Feet photographed and xrayed with left foot missing three toes
Have been published in an Australian newspaper but cannot break into major world wide media until a scientific body or individual submits a journal. This work is of paramount importance to the Christian and secular world and I have made true discoveries. I hope that ATS can assist me in finding a scientist
Sincerely
Vincenzo Ruello link is attached to all my discoveries
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
exactly what do you want a scientist to verify? you dont have any links or any information about your claims..

2nd

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

www.youtube.com...

I listed the discoveries above simply turning the Shroud into true photographic images from encoded information and revealing secrets never seen before as above 1 to 5 points all clips on my youtube link

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

im confused
i just watched the video.. that doesnt contain any information either...

2nd

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

What information are you talking about the methodolgy I film in angles of light then overlay images cannot say more unless you are a qualified scientist and you want to help me
PS which clip did you see on youtube thanks

edit on 27-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: question asked

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Man i wish i was a scientist the hole subject of artifacts like this really interests me good luck with your search! :-)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It would help if your video wasn't 14 seconds long and contains NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER.

FYI I personally think the shroud is a Templar hoax, but in saying that IF you were to bring more information to the table that was verifiable then I would reconsider my thoughts. But like I said, your Youtube video and, in fact your ENTIRE COLLECTION of videos on your channel contain nothing at all that would make me change my mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello Vincenzo. I have read of your investigation in the Australian media which I found intriguing.

Am I correct in my understanding that you have had access to the Shroud to take your photographs? Perhaps you could post your raw data online, explain your 'overlay' process and allow others to (presumably) validate your results?
edit on 27-3-2011 by Hardfelt because: ...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardfelt

Perhaps you could post your raw data online, explain your 'overlay' process and allow others to (presumably) validate your results?

THIS.

Withholding evidence from public scrutiny will only serve to lessen your claim.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was skeptical of his discovery and still am. But he did seem to provide some evidence to verify his name when someone requested it here on ATS within an hour. (Although a couple of us asked him to also include todays date next to the license, which he did not.)

I believe if this is indeed Vincenzo Ruello and these are his discoveries and not someone else's, then more investigation is needed to verify his findings.

More information is needed, photos are needed and more evidence to prove he is really Vincenzo Ruello.

I urge anyone willing to take up his offer.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Look I have posted my NSW Australia license from 1992 it matches my name on youtube account there since 2006. I didnt scan my signature on left of license as I am not insane to do that. I was published in Inner West Courier. Now lets get on with the job of my discoveries I have a problem here firstly Scientific journals only accept unpublished journals by qualified scientists so If i reveal process here they may use this as an excuse to not publish any scientist when I eventually find him or her. Ive basically said the process filming in angles of light with exact degrees and overlaying. I do not have access to the Shroud hahahahhahahaa what do you think I am the Pope lol
No I use the negative image of Guiseppe Enrie from 1931 it is the only negative that works. The negative from Secondo Pia is too grainy and the negatives from 1979 and 1988 are too high resolution causing major distortions in images. Guiseppe Enries is beautiful and miraculous to work with. If you want more evidence of who I am a song was recently published across USA with the organisation Save The Whales it is on their web site and I am donating all the money to them for whale conservation it is called Make A Friend Out Of Me its under the name Vinny Pop please support them. Jonathon Moran a famous Australian reporter also wrote about me in the Sunday telegraph in 2007 / 2008 when this song came out. I sing as a mother whale lamenting the killing of the whales and whale voices are singing with me its cute. So now you know its me lets work together in revealing the truth if you want to help me

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hello again Vincenzo. I would suggest again that you post your raw data online, explain your 'overlay' process and allow others to (presumably) validate your results. There are very competent members here who I am sure are quite capable of understanding your method of analysis should it be explained to them adequately.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardfelt

Will ATS site and members protect my work credits and historical discovery from being stolen by thousands of researches etc and then claiming they decoded the Holy Shroud and discovered skin and hair on the body. I really want to tell everyone. I have uploaded clips everywhere with dates etc I did this for 2 reasons to give a date on my work and to reveal the new images. Would telling people here hurt my chances in one day a scientist writing it in a scientific journal

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I would suggest you have clearly established that you are the originator of this approach/finding. Your claims have been partially published, both in newsprint and online, as have your claims.A senior moderator may be able to advise you regarding how you may go about securely exchanging some of your data and may well direct you to those members best able to evaluate it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardfelt

Ok that sounds good well am waiting for one of the mods to recommend a qualified scientist here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This is my evidence of the ripped toes from the left foot

new topics

top topics

join