It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two interesting videos about Apollo – “Removing Truth’s Protective Layers”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
For those interested, here are two quite interesting videos that shows evidence which seems to show that much of what we were told and shown about the Apollo Moon shot Program was false/fake.

It’s presented by Andrew Johnson from www.checktheevidence.com...

Apollo – “Removing Truth’s Protective Layers” - Part 1

Part 1 - In this presentation will examine a range of different evidence which seems to show that much of what we were told and shown about the Apollo Moon shot Program was false/fake. We will look at likely motives for the fakery We will look at Some aspects of Apollo History Photographic Evidence Video Evidence What some of the Astronauts themselves have said – during and after the Apollo missions New Evidence from Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter - LRO We will also ask questions such as “how they could possibly have got away with it”

www.blip.tv...

Apollo – “Removing Truth’s Protective Layers” - Part 2

www.blip.tv...

Two interesting videos about Apollo – “Removing Truth’s Protective Layers”

edit on 27/3/11 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
In noting your lack of replies, it could be partly your audience's demos this morning/evening/night - this is old news to some ats 'ers.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Well, at least it's not pure spam like the Jarrah White thread.
Second line.
edit on 27-3-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
In noting your lack of replies, it could be partly your audience's demos this morning/evening/night - this is old news to some ats 'ers.
Cheers

Hi ItsEvolutionBaby, thanks for your reply. :up;
I am aware that this is old news to some ats 'ers, but I assume not to all, therefore I thought it could be interesting for them.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
S&F. This is one of the "Topics" that brought me to ATS and I can not get enough of it. Informative vids and just such a hot button topic still. My mom threw me out of her house a few weeks ago for making remarks about the moon missions (she's a little closed minded it would seem lol).

In closing whether it be old or new info is good to have so thank you for posting.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The film contains some very interesting evidence that NASA faked some of the imagery

Here is one example, look at the background.. Two pictures, same background... They moved the lunar module?

edit on 27-3-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Well, at least it's not pure spam like the Jarrah White thread.
Second line.

What thread are you referring to?

Please post the link.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
The film contains some very interesting evidence that NASA faked some of the imagery

Here is one example, look at the background.. Two pictures, same background... They moved the lunar module?

Duh! They moved the camera. Check the little square things in the upper left. Hopefully, you can figure out which image was the closer one. (Hint: the lander was then behind the camera.)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Watch the movie, they overlay the images gradually, although I understand what you say, i do not agree.
Look at the little crater on the left, itis in the same place.

My screen shots are not as convincing as the footage.

Besides.. photo's of the moon-buggy without the tracks in the moon-dust.. They craned it in?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
My mom threw me out of her house a few weeks ago for making remarks about the moon missions (she's a little closed minded it would seem lol).

Trowa

Thanks for your reply Trowa, I think she did not threw you out of her house a few weeks ago because she's a little closed minded, I think she did threw you out of her house because she has too much confidence in what NASA says about the moon missions and other things.

I really hope that she did not wait too long to let you come in her house again.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yeah she has very strong beliefs and that's awesome. She Grew up in the 60s so she seems to be very sensitive about the NASA, JFK, Vietnam and stuff like that. She also bought the OS of 9/11 no q's asked until recently. I just would love for her to be as open minded as she raised me to be. Or maybe she is and is just selective of it idk. In the end of the day she's mom and I love her.

P.S I was there yesterday so no worries. Sorry if off topic.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm all for repetition of the truth!
Just didn't want your informative post to leave the 'new topics' section with few comments, as it is a relevant subject.
Thanks for your reply, and
Good to see all the rest of the posts

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by EartOccupant

Duh! They moved the camera. Check the little square things in the upper left. Hopefully, you can figure out which image was the closer one. (Hint: the lander was then behind the camera.)

Hi Aliensun, thanks for your reply.

If those two pictures are really original NASA pictures, which I am not sure of this moment; may I ask you then what your opinion is after you would take the time to look again closely to the details at the bottom lower left of both pictures?

Because, how could it be then that the astronaut footprint and some other things around it are exactly the same in both pictures.

edit on 27/3/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If anything was faked in the moon landing, it was because they have been there for some time already. The moon has been covered up and lied about for a long time.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for putting up this presentation.....I have not seen this one before. When I was about 14 years old I first did hear of somebody saying that the moonlandings are a hoax and I just swept it away as an opinion from somebody mentally not sound. But ever since there is information available on the internet about the subject and have been informed about the arguments and facts presented, I am almost turned.

There is definitely something going on, just as the whole 911 event it has nasty smell to it. I am not sure if they never landed on the moon but I am almost sure that the first landing was a hoax.

The reaction and behaviour of austronaut Mitchell says it all and I am sure that he is a front for the CIA-NSA or whatever organisation responsible for keeping a lid on the truth. Mitchell is often to be seen in disclosure events and other related public events but now that I am almost certain that he is manipulating the public opinion I feel disappointed. My first impression and intuition says he seems to be a good and honnest man, just like Armstrong. Some say that, for as far as he knows, he is telling the truth because he is conditioned with some kind of hypnosis.

But I doubt that after seeing his reaction and behaviour when he realise that he has been ambushed by Sibrel. If the landings were true there is nothing to be afraid of and should Buzz have no objections to see the film that was never shown before on tv. Armstrong should have accepted the 5000 dollars with a smile and donate it to a good cause without any problem.

Mitchell also explains why he has no problem putting his hand on the bible and swear he is telling the truth. It is his belief that the bible is nothing more than a historical account and God is not the entity most people belief He is. Other austronauts must have had an other idea about who God is and refused.

If you´d ask me is Armstrong the one who has the most moral reservations...I think he would like to tell the world in a heartbeat if he could. He must be protecting the future of his family.

A satanic...something...is what Bart Sibrel called it. That is what worries me the most....and a completly different thread alltogether. You can bet your sweet ass..... ´to use Mitchells words´....that this is the group of people behind every major lie in the world.....And because there is nobody with the authority or means to stop them they will succeed....just like Bush Sr predicted in his speech before the UN on 11 september 1991.

There is only God to stop them from abusing the Earth and every living organism on it.

Than there is this other conspiracy about a secret space program with super fast and advanced technology spaceships. This conspiracy is as old as the Apollo program if not earlier. How can these two conspiracies excist next to eachother in time. Probably they do and did and is there a complex story behind it...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi zatara, thanks for your extensive reply, I really appreciate it.

Besides one thing you said, I have the same thoughts and views about it as you.

edit on 27/3/11 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The "duh!" was all mine. I withdrawn what I said. I apologize for a stupid appraisal. I see what you mean.

At the bottom edge of each image is a bit of a bootprint and a partial shadow near it which clearly shows (to me) that they are the same footprint. So the LEM must have been brought in with a crane?

One can wonder if all Moon images have raised landscapes in the background and never, never a flat plain? Of course it can all be created on a soundstage anyway.

BTW what is that thing with a yellow coloration in the top image at the right?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The "duh!" was all mine. I withdrawn what I said. I apologize for a stupid appraisal. I see what you mean.

Hi Aliensun , it’s really not necessary for you to apologize because I also see certain things not immediately.

BTW what is that thing with a yellow coloration in the top image at the right?

Sorry, I really don’t know.

But as I said earlier, I really wonder myself if those pictures are both really real NASA pictures.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

The "duh!" was all mine. I withdrawn what I said. I see what you mean.

What about this: At the bottom edge of each image is a bit of a bootprint and a partial shadow near it which clearly shows (to me) that they are the same footprint and shadow. Or, there was a doctoring of the images at some point or settings. I suspect his working with the images and using the term "overlay" answers that mystery. One would have to go to the original images to check out that.

(I had difficulty understanding much of what he said about his work, my hearing is bad.)

edit on 27-3-2011 by Aliensun because: Sorry about the almost double post. I don't know how the first one got sent except for an errorant finger!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh look, a silly Apollo hoax thread. There are plenty of sites and books that document the missions and how they really happened, we don't need junk like this on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join