It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic terrorism in Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

Yes you.

Christians don't bomb the underground, neither to Jews or Hindus or Sikhs.

They dont teach children to hate British people for not being muslim.
They dont murder there children who convert away from Islam.
They dont behead there wives.
They dont blow themselves up in sweden.
They dont fly planes into buildings.
They dont call for Shariah Law, the most inhumane law in existence.

I can carry on all day if you want.

Islam is a religion which is screwed up.

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

Sura72:15 “The disbelievers are the firewood of hell.”

Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

4:102 “For the Unbelievers, Allah has prepared a humiliating punishment.”

9.73 “O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Sura 2:187-189 “And kill them wherever ye shall find them, and eject them from whatever place they have ejected you; for civil discord is worse than carnage: yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, unless they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them. Such the reward of the infidels...Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be that of God: but if they desist, then let there be no hostility, save against the wicked.”

“Take not the Jews and Christians for friends ... slay the idolaters [infidels] wherever ye find them. ...Fight against those who ... believe not in Allah nor the Last Day” (Sura 5:51; 9:5,29,41).

Mohammed said: “No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir (infidel).”(Hadith vol. 9:50) This means a non- Muslim.

Oh and in Islam you can arrange to marry a 1 year old girl.

And the top comment on that video is this::

"ive seen some 11 year old boys that are as tall and built as 25 years old so it isnt wrong!

and girls at my primary school that were more developed than my teachers!!"

I guess all the muslims agree with that comment

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

OK. However all of what you stated is "rumors". Do you know for a fact any of these things? Was it in fact a "Muslim" flying the plane? And I don't know of any Christian ever to be beheaded by a Muslim. I'm pretty sure we can go back and forth on this all day and night long.

You don't like Islam because the media has programmed you to think this way in fear. But to overcome that fear you must break free of the box, span yourself out and learn the truth of Islam, meet some Muslims and look past and beyond the lies you are being fed. Try finding the source of these lies...I can guarantee they are Anti-Islamists.

Like I said before..the true enemies and deceivers are the ones who creep in unaware. Al Qaeda, in my honest opinion, are no different than off branch groups such as Mormons et al, who call themselves "Christians". You cannot be so closed minded that you equate Islam (as a whole) to all terrorist acts..or can you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
AND...How do you know that God Himself has not sent the "terrorist" into your countries because of flat out disobedience? If you know the Bible, you know God and if you know God, He sure enough will send in armies upon nations that have no regard for Him:

Jeremiah 12:12
The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the LORD shall devour from the one end of the land even to the other end of the land: no flesh shall have peace.

And that is just one of many passages which proves God has armies he sends to do Hid work. Anyway, Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Muslims are killing Christians and Jews all the time.

Egypt, Afghanistan, Africa.

Ever heard of the Jews of the Khabir?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I don't want to meet with muslims thanks or any other religous folk.

I will beleive and live how i want. No ones religion will dominate me, certainly not Islam. Id rather die than become a muslim.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The people who are saying that Islam doesn't pose a threat to Europe have either:

A) Have dug their heads so deep into the sand.
B) Not live in Europe.
C) Are Muslims themselves.

The Islamist ideology does not mesh at all with anything in the west.

Yeah, nothing to fear here!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by binomialtheorem

I totally accept your point about how not all terrorists are Muslim.

BUT

Most terrorist attacks perpetrated by violent Islamic extremists tend to be more indiscriminate, disproportionately target civilians and have higher fatalities, their overall objective tends to be to maximise civilian casualties. Unlike the IRA for example who were more directed at attacking UK government officials or the Anthrax attacks in America that targeted government officials. I agree with you that there is way too much Islamopobia and we are often too quick to blame the Muslim community for these attacks, we should not fear Islam because of a minority of terrorists within the Islamic community. That said however Islamic terrorists pose a threat drastically different form say nationalist terrorist groups and even other religious groups. They are far more dangerous.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Islam in europe is not primarily dangerous because of terrorist acts (if we take terrorism only in its true definition). At least not yet. It is dangerous because it slowly but steadily increases % of population that support things and hold opinions that are against basic human rights. And we have to keep in mind that culture does not make people, people make culture. So as soon as this % starts to approach substantial portion of the population, or even majority, our current culture of human rights may be very endangered and will gradually fade away. All without terrorism or too much violence, they dont have to, they will just outnumber and outbreed us. Thats why we must stop immigration, at least from all countries where people with views uncompatible with western human rights make substantial % of population.
You cannot destroy a great empire from outside, only from within.

edit on 27/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You don't like Islam because the media has programmed you to think this way in fear.

The media are overwhelmingly pro-multicultural, pro-immigration and politically correct. If anything, they program people to ignore the rising threat of islamic fundamentalism in Europe, or blame it on our lack of "tolerance".

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Some of our media, especially the BBC, are indeed overly PC, but not all of 'em. I mean, have you read the Daily Mail, The Star or The Daily Express lately? Anti-muslim and anti-immigration is their bread and butter.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You might want to research before making spurious comments regarding something that you read in the daily mail.

For example the word infidel does not appear anywhere in the language let alone the holy books of islam.. it is for all intents and purposes an english word derived from french and rooted in christianity:

Infidel (literally "one without faith") is an English noun, meaning one who doubts or rejects the central tenets of a religion other than one's own or has no religious beliefs; especially in reference to Christianity or Islam.[1][2][3]

Infidel is an ecclesiastical term in Christianity around which the Church developed a body of theology that deals with the concept of infidelity; which makes a clear differentiation between those who were baptized and followed the teachings of the Church vs. those who are outside the faith.[4] The term infidel was used by Christians to describe non-Christians or those perceived as the enemies of Christianity, especially Muslims. The usage of the term for non-Christian monotheists distinguishes the term from heathen or pagan.[5]

After the ancient world the concept of otherness, an exclusionary notion of the outside by societies with more or less coherent cultural boundaries, became associated with the development of the monotheistic and prophetic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The conception of infidelity as a theological condition is a result of their strict conformity to monotheism, as well as their rejection and condemnation of pagan rites.

The term you are looking for is Kafir and again if you would care to read up on these things:

The Arabic word kafir (literally the one who "covers", usually translated as "disbeliever"[citation needed] ) is the Muslim term commonly translated into English as infidel.[12][13] In the Islamic doctrinal sense, the term refers to a person who does not recognize the one God (Allah) - atheists and polytheists. Because Islam sees Jews and Christians as fellow believers, they are called "People of the Book (Ahl-e-kitab)" instead.[10][14][15]

Kafir, like infidel, has also come to be regarded as offensive,[16] thus some Muslim scholars discourage its use due to the Quran's command to use kind words.[17] [16] It is even a punishable offense to use this term against a Jew or a Christian, under Islamic law.[16] Some contemporary Muslim extremists, however, have applied the term to all non-Muslims

Of course they don't tell you that in the daily fail do they?

edit on 28-3-2011 by Truth_Hz because: spaced out

top topics

<< 1   >>

join