It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Said if I 'Quit" They Will Contact Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Your subconsious is telling you somthing, maybe you should listen I take dreams very serious!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i also take dreams serious and thats why i had to write this down to let the people kno

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
its been a while since i postedsomthing dueto my dreams but last night i had a dream that theyre was actual life on mars or either the moon as in citys were built...

i remember being theyre and this person telling me NO NO DONT GO THERE(top of a mountian) after that i saw what looked like to be a villgae or town or even a city with lights all on scared me to death so i ran away form it and then the dream stopped

also a few days ago i had a dream about new york going to sh1t. i remember seeing people running up north and screaming, i also saw smoke and i wanted to figure out what was going on so i ended up going to the location and it was the ground lifting up with smoke coming out but crazy thing was the the whole area even beyond the area that was lifted was freaking hot and burning (guesses were that it was a underground volcano) also it then shifted me to the shore of the city which had a huge wave coming in just like japan

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

some crazy dreams you're having there burnt toast. have you ever considered that maybe in your dreams, an element of what you fear the most could be included in them?
btw my great uncle the sage, whom i visited yesterday informed me that the moons atmoshpere is about 6 psi. he said one could acclimatise to it over a number of days and go rambling. we had quite a giggle over the possible new particle as well as what's going on at the lhc. i hope your dreams improve.
f

edit on 10-4-2011 by fakedirt because: nd

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You say you've tried to make contact with them before. How exactly did you do this?

Just curious...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ciggs= Bad/Poison
Cannabis= Good/Medicine

The ciggs should definitely be cut out.
But the cannabis can remain. No problem.

I personally know 2 abductees who use cannabis, and have used it for most of their lives.
Though they do not smoke cigarettes, and never have.

Cannabis is provided by Earth, and can be taken straight from the Earth, and into ones body.
Tobacco/cigarettes, can not.

Cigarettes are more "man made" than they are "natural".
The only natural thing about them is the actual tobacco...
But once said tobacco is put through the ringer and processed to hell...
It is very far from "natural".

The Natives could use tobacco for spiritual purposes because they did not taint it with poison,
and also because they used it as a tool for their rituals, not as a habit/addiction.

They did not abuse it, as we do.

And if abusing it alone is not enough...
We go and lace it with poisons that would kill an elephant.

The Universe provides Cannabis for a reason...
and mankind provides cigarettes for a reason...

Though both reasons could not differ anymore from the other.

Universe provides cannabis for life, healing, spirituality, harmony..

mankind provides cigarettes for all the opposite reasons..
for death, sickness, detachment, imbalance..

P.s.. Research some of the actual medicinal studies regarding cannabis..
It does not "kill brain cells".

Hope you can make "contact" again soon.

Good luck, blessings

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Weed does not kill brain cells. In fact, studies have shown the opposite:

www.independent.co.uk...

I think what he meant though, was for you to stop smoking weed for a while because it's hard to remember dreams if you're a heavy weed-smoker.

That's my take on it at least..

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Weed does not kill brain cells. In fact, studies have shown the opposite:

www.independent.co.uk...

I think what he meant though, was for you to stop smoking weed for a while because it's hard to remember dreams if you're a heavy weed-smoker.

That's my take on it at least..

Not in my experience.

I remember all my dreams, and have THC in my system constantly. lol
My dreams are an important part of my life..
and I can't imagine not being able to remember them!

But yeah..
Cannabis has no ill effects on my dreaming.
Quite the contrary, I do believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Interesting.. I have friends, yeah, let's call 'em friends..
that don't remember their dreams during periods which they smoke. I haven't really thought about any lack of dreams during 'smoke periods' myself lately, perhaps I should document it thoroughly, and then perhaps, keep a dream journal and see if that overcomes the 'memory problem'.

Just thinkin' out loud.

I really ought to keep a dream journal.. Thank you for your perspective, it has given me ideas.

Hmmm..

*wanders off lackadaisically*

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
seem's like quitting smoking is the cool thing now.

maybe there is a overall reason people around me are giving up cigg's.

Interesting

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
its been a while since i postedsomthing dueto my dreams but last night i had a dream that theyre was actual life on mars or either the moon as in citys were built...

i remember being theyre and this person telling me NO NO DONT GO THERE(top of a mountian) after that i saw what looked like to be a villgae or town or even a city with lights all on scared me to death so i ran away form it and then the dream stopped

also a few days ago i had a dream about new york going to sh1t. i remember seeing people running up north and screaming, i also saw smoke and i wanted to figure out what was going on so i ended up going to the location and it was the ground lifting up with smoke coming out but crazy thing was the the whole area even beyond the area that was lifted was freaking hot and burning (guesses were that it was a underground volcano) also it then shifted me to the shore of the city which had a huge wave coming in just like japan

Some dreams are of future events....far future but your New York Dream has broke that of one of my own so....eyes to New York......New York Policemen in fear of something and mad panic..... to cut it short.
The Alien issue well your assumption for a clean DNA sample maybe correct or that of any future offspring they may wish to refine. Prophetic Dreamers lets face it.....who wouldn't want these attributes within your gene pool.
edit on 18-4-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

top topics

<< 1   >>

join