It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutron-Neutron repulsion powers our sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i have been woundering what powers the sun in an electric model and stumbled upon this artical

Earth is connected gravitationally, magnetically and electrically to its heat source - a neutron star that is obscured from view by waste products in the photosphere. Neutron repulsion is like the hot filament in an incandescent light bulb. Excited neutrons are emitted from the solar core and decay into hydrogen that glows in the photosphere like a frosted light bulb. Neutron repulsion was recognized in nuclear rest mass data in 2000 as the overlooked source of energy, the keystone of an arch that locked together these puzzling space-age observations: 1.) Excess 136Xe accompanied primordial helium in the stellar debris that formed the solar system (Fig. 1); 2.) The Sun formed on the supernova core (Fig. 2); 3.) Waste products from the core pass through an iron-rich mantle, selectively carrying lighter elements and lighter isotopes of each element into the photosphere (Figs. 3-4); and 4.) Neutron repulsion powers the Sun and sustains life (Figs. 5-7). Together these findings offer a framework for understanding how: a.) The Sun generates and releases neutrinos, energy and solar-wind hydrogen and helium; b.) An inhabitable planet formed and life evolved around an ordinary-looking star; c.) Continuous climate change - induced by cyclic changes in gravitational interactions of the Sun's energetic core with planets - has favored survival by adaptation.

Source HERE

if correct this is a bit of a change to the source of energy for life on earth and directly connects us on earth to the sun

xploder
edit on 27-3-2011 by XPLodER because: spellind

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The only problem is that your article is a crock of bull.

Neutrons are neutral. They dont repel. They attract once inside the range of the strong force, which is extremely close, but they dont repel eachother at all because the quarks that constitute them make them electrostatically balanced so as a net they are neither negative nor positive.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

i have seen the graphs and charts and a seperate paper written in early 2006
what is the evidence you have that the source is full of it?

my source is cornell university
do you have a source or just what you were taught at school?

xploder
edit on 27-3-2011 by XPLodER because: add coment

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i found the early paper by some one else
PDF paper HERE

if this is correct then i could suspect super nova being an electro potential explosion
not the mechanical gas explosion i was taught in school

Electro-Magnatism is 10^39 more powerful than G (Gravity)
so if this is the case then the best explination for nova is EM based

xploder
edit on 27-3-2011 by XPLodER because: change terminology

new topics

top topics

join