It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No clue what the hell this was....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just about to get out of bathroom, My hair was messed up so i looked in the mirror as i opened the door and I seen a figure standing just behind me, thought it was my sister to be honest, then I turned around to face her and there was nothing there then I went to go post this here and i seen a black figure from the corner of the chair, just as I am typing this, I am freaked out because I have seen figures before in this house and they looked the same, first I seen a black figure outside of the room I was in while watching videos on youtube with my cousin, he saw it too, just now i saw the figure in the corner again, but anyways then I saw a figure moving from my parent's room to my room, nothing in my room, just now i heard a banging sound, and now this stuff happened. Just thought I would share this. might i mention that I have been experiencing this all day and I just saw the figure in the corner again.
edit on 2011/27/3 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

Okay.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

this is like your second post on here bout seeing something within the last 30 min or so........

Im thinking youre just a young kid with an over active imagination.......

Get some rest my friend

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

did I not say that I seen this stuff all day? btw I just heard something whisper the state Oregon

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
yes you did, but im very skeptical that its actually happening....

I know tho, i use to have a bit of fun when i was young too!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Sounds like people are in your house, probably stealing stuff.

I'd grab a cordless/cell phone, run to the basement and lock the door. Then call 911 immediately. When they ask, 'What's your emergency' just tell them everything you said in your post.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Judging by your avatar im going to take it you like Horror movies, and judging by the fact that you included your parents in your post, i'm going to say your underage. Now i'm no expert, but I do have kids, and can safely say that kids tend to see things more when they have seen something that was scary to them..it's called a imagination.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

This is actually happening, when I see or hear things I can't make out to be usual after I see something weird, I look directly over there and I keep seeing the same thing, I can't really explain it because I get only a glimpse of what I see but it looks like something moving on the computer desk, and there is nothing over that should be moving, plus the computer is off.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Did you see where he is located? lol, then he says he had a female ghost watching him.
Sorry, but you have to change that location and say a male was watching you.

link   
reply to post by Nobama

and I also said that was a while ago... it was a couple years ago just to let you know.

link   
reply to post by bputman

i'd also like to point out his mood.. He changed it. lol
edit on 27-3-2011 by Nobama because: This post has no point now..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Your post is worded as if it just happened..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

And I also didn't see a face, I seen like white clothes and a black body shape kind of like wearing the clothes.... I assumed it was my sister because her hair is like jet-black

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

and I meant when I saw the figure going from my parent's room to my room

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on 27-3-2011 @ 02:15 AM this post # # # # #, I just saw a figure that I have been seeing all day as it said It didn't happen, im so freaked out, but anyways wow thats interesting

And in this thread Ghost picture

And nother thread you posted you saw something not more than an hour ago too

You claim that your family memember too the pic in 2006 when its clear that the picture is much much older then that and its been verified who really did take the pic and you were lying.........you claim a lot of things, and im just saying..........I dont believe you
edit on 27-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Nah your just a troll.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

When was this verified? I was TOLD that he took it... im confused now

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I'm not a troll, and I'm telling you that this really happened. but you are just going to be ignorant. thought we were supposed to deny ignorance here.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
As your secondary title says "For 500 Ill be whatever u want me to be baby".
It does not specify what however.
So i will give you 500 internet bonus points and i want you to put down the can of Mountain Dew and get some rest, no pills either.
You will be fine in the morning, if not seek "Professional" help as we are not equipped to handle such issues.
Hope it halps.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Hey, he changed his location but didn't mention it was a guy.
If you are serious, which most people doubt because I lived in a house that was haunted. Then your house needs a cleansing or an appropriate ritual. The last thing you want is to offend those beings and cause more harm to you or anyone who comes over.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join