It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did I say, and it's starting to come out!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...=136

And I was shut down on a thread a few days ago for saying things like this. Inaccurate or unfounded information . From the French reporter of the so called secret meeting. Instead of jumping on people in the first place, why don’t it stand for a week or two, and see if these claims pan out, that’s fair. Lots of sites are now becoming like everything they propose to stand against! Controlling, dictatorial, draconian, and unreasonable. As others have said, these are supposed to be conspiracy sites where people give information, personal views, and ideas about what ever events are taking or could be taking place. Conspiracy sites by their very nature will do this, they throw up questionable stories and opinions, that’s why they call them conspiracy!!!!
edit on 27-3-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

Everyone around the world has been looking for information like this. The Nuclear engineering forums have been saying this for a week.

This earns you a star

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Can you link us to the post where you predicted a build of of radiation in the basement of reactor 2, etc. I checked your posts but couldn't find it. Unless it was under another account or I missed it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Cool so days ago you "prophecised" there was radiation in Japan?
Got news for ya skipper, i knew it before that.
Truth is it is terrible what has happened in Japan and many will die from this.
Bottom line, stay out of japan and you'll be ok!
I know i know radiation high levels run for your life and the such.
The radiation has a long ways to go to get to mainland USA and we used to detonate bombs here without all of that saltwater and seaweed filtration.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The OP says his comment got smacked down.

I had a related thread that didn't show up in new topics or by search a couple days ago. I u2u'd the mod that was on and they said they'd look into it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Can you link us to the post where you predicted a build of of radiation in the basement of reactor 2, etc. I checked your posts but couldn't find it. Unless it was under another account or I missed it.

The post was shut down, and I think removed by the MOD! It was not my findings it was from a couple of sites like GLP and one or two others, I only posted it up here, and was very quickly shot down for it! The point was, what this reporter was saying appears to be almost spot on the ball> thats all it was.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Cool so days ago you "prophecised" there was radiation in Japan?
Got news for ya skipper, i knew it before that.
Truth is it is terrible what has happened in Japan and many will die from this.
Bottom line, stay out of japan and you'll be ok!
I know i know radiation high levels run for your life and the such.
The radiation has a long ways to go to get to mainland USA and we used to detonate bombs here without all of that saltwater and seaweed filtration.

Whats going on with people today? I NEVER PROPHECISED ANYTHING< OK! put the guns away....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

It was not my findings it was from a couple of sites like GLP and one or two others

Well, there's your problem..

...You dun and gone busted your fuel pump.....

top topics

join