It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

positive conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
sorry, I am not good with words so i will make this as short and to the point as possible. Is everyone here convinced that conspiracy theories are all bad? is it possible that masons are good guys, the illuminati cought a bad rap, the catholic church isnt holy and obama is really change we can believe in? the knights templar stilll exist? haarp created by humans to help humans not hurt humans? someone is definately hiding something from you but whos to say they arent succeeding. use your 3rd eye if you can, instead of internet propoganda.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I see your point, and I agree as I read these threads that nobody here really knows anything that hasn't been proven. There is a lot of speculation and opinion. But so what about New World Order? Is that such a bad thing? I guess the fear is that all of our freedoms will be stripped from us as individuals, and we will live a life of being coached by the powers that be as to where we will live, what we will do for work, even what we eat.

Seems to me, food choices are going to be severely limited within the next ten years or so anyway, and really, what has all our glorious freedom gotten us? Fat and lazy, for the most part, and definitely more stupid. I met a 26 year old the other day that said she'd only read three books in her life.

Maybe we as a race need more structure, and less freedom to be effective.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by knowthyneighbor

You do have a point, as i know that at least one of the conspiracies is crap as i have further instruction.
But there is some evidence that points to at least a gray area in some conspiracies.
But yeah, unless we were there on the ground floor, we don't know where this elevator has been.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lo7s3v3n7ol

globalization is natural and we shouldnt fight it, we shouldnt just put one guy in charge though, or a group of guys. we need to all balance each other out. we are all good at something. the n.w.o. is a globalist idea but its more of a globalist-capitolist idea that is more capitolist. lol, which equals not good. we can still eat off of the land though, not hard to plant a garden ,to support your family, or hunt an animal for healthy meat. materialistic ways of life keep us out of touch with what life is really about. im pretty sure its even possible to disconnect from the power grid and power your house without a large energy corporation to take your money. we just need a voice to organize the troops and we can accomplish anything.

new topics

top topics

join