It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Breaking News! ******TEPCO believes reactors No. 1, 2, and 3 are breached and leaking radioacti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
WTF is going on
enenews.com...

about 1:40 into video
edit on 27-3-2011 by Bronco51082 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2011 by Bronco51082 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Sun Mar 27 2011 by Jbird because: converted all caps in title

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think the biggest thing to the article is that it says they believe that things are worse than what was initially reported. This basically means you cant trust what the experts and media have to tell you when it comes to your safty

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Agree 100%

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The U.S. military has put a stop order on all service men/women going to Japan. THAT alone tells me that things are not getting better but are actualy getting worse.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Shocking? Seriously, anyone that does not understand that this is literally the worst man made disaster in history is dreaming while awake. More over, anyone that does not see once and for all how the MSM leads and coaxes people for the "good" of all mankind can now be labeled sheep.

This is the worst thing that we have done to ourselves and the whole of the world has no idea what to do, all the bull#, all the lies is only to buy time to prepare for the fallout.

Get ready.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Look at some of the other video links:

10 MILLION TIMES normal level at reactor 2.

Wish I had the money for one of those underground bunkers...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This worries me greatly god be with the people of Japan and anyone effected with this situation.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So can we put this into perspective? what is the absolute worst case scenerio here? can these things go up like atomic bombs by any chance? or is the dire risk here radiation leaking in extreme amounts? it seems there's no good scenerio I just would like an idea of what is being viewed as the biggest fear here..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
how in the # are they not encasing these reactors in concrete sarcophagi right now? this is insane...they could have the work almost done by now if they werent trying to cut their damn losses...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Umh...why can't you star this thread?...ouh...introduction...aight
edit on 27-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The U.S. military has put a stop order on all service men/women going to Japan. THAT alone tells me that things are not getting better but are actualy getting worse.

I haven't seen anything on that yet. Do you have a source?

Just asking, though it does'nt surprise me at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I love these introduction threads as they teach us about the persona behind the avatar.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What really ticks me off is as soon as the Libya incident heated up we stopped hearing anything about japan on the nightly news..

Or is that just me?

I don't trust the info coming pout of Japan.. live reports from the media there have been saying the official report from the Government is understated at least a week ago.

Hey Japan.. you telling your people lies.. Time for hari kari !

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Leuren Moret has said that each of these reactors contains the equivalent radioactive pollution of 92,000 atomic bombs like dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

multiply that times 4 or 6 if you want to

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What can any of us do though, seriously?, start digging my own bunker? No-one in there right mind is going to want to go anywhere near japan, and the japanese people must be in danger. Why hasnt a mass evacuation been organized, children 1st?. This scares me and im in the UK, i would give my spare room to a japanese person if needed.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
They keep saying in the video they have to identify the source of the leaking radioactive water - yet at these levels of radiation, How do you do that?.. Listening to this and the sister post, it seems like they are talking in generalities and blowing smoke up the people arse.

Here is the sister video about they are Not looking for Plutonium in this water. enenews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Hey Japan.. you telling your people lies.. Time for hari kari !

That may not be necessary after this...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I went to give stars to some good comments, then realized this was an introductory thread. More's the pity.

Anyway, the near media blackout on this situation is unforgivable. I've been checking wind currents, and evidently I'm right in the line of fire here. No word from the "authorities," of course. No one is telling us anything, and even people who do not normally pay attention are starting to worry. This "nothing to be concerned about" nonsense is going too far, especially when the possible consequences of inaction are so serious. I understand the idea of not wanting to cause a panic, but for Christ's sake, if there is something to worry about, let people know.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I don't know much about the situation at the reactors and may be making a uneducated guess at this but I don't know that they can actually encase the reactors yet until they cool or are out of danger in way of explosion or complete meltdown. It would seem that encasing them now would only cause more harm than good? The again I think I might be the only one in the world who doesn't know and isn't a nuclear physicist..lol. But I do know that the encasing at Chernobyl took a very, very long time and a whole lot of money, which from what I hear didn't cut down much on the radiation it emits.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

I would make arrangements for a get away plan, but untill your sure of the possibility of it reaching you, hold fire. I think the world is watching and waiting. Its scary and I'm concerned too as this could affect everyone in a linked way. Food, mass health concerns, finance. It's not just Japans problem anymore. Its the global communities.
edit on 27-3-2011 by sussy because: cus me speolling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join