It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Radio's Clyde Lewis to disciss HAARP, Disinformation and the Japan Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ground Zero Radio's Clyde Lewis to disciss HAARP, Disinformation and the Japan Earthquake

I have noticed that the “general consensus” amongst the so called “independent” internet news outlets is that the HAARP array in Alaska was used to create the the 9.0 magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Japan on March 10-11th 2011. This conclusion while based in potentiality, as opposed to reality is blatant disinformation....This week on Ground Zero!
(visit the link for the full news article)

groundzeromedia.org
edit on 27/3/11 by argentus because: make source link visible

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sounds like another interesting show this week! I'll be very interested to hear Clyde's thoughts on the Japan Earthquake and the news behind the headlines....

HEalways seems to find new information, and provide a very interesting counter point to the mainstream or even alternative mainstream news!

So check it out this sunday. Should be a great show, as usual....

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
As much as I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, when it comes to an area as geologically active as the Japanese archipelago, I'm not sure we really have to look beyond good ol' fashioned, if a little more mundane' Mother Nature here.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by superwurzel666
As much as I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, when it comes to an area as geologically active as the Japanese archipelago, I'm not sure we really have to look beyond good ol' fashioned, if a little more mundane' Mother Nature here.

That could also be why it was chosen.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Good point! You mean a little like hiding something out in the open, the last place anyone would think to look?
I certainly think TPTB are more than capable of being that sneaky.

new topics

top topics

join