It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemen/Patriots and Sovereign Land Rights Dissolved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was troubled today with the pending fall of the dollar and gold and silver prices skyrocketing. I then turned to an old "American dream" of the homestead act and getting land patents and allodial land. Strange as it seems, the freeman movement does have validity but it is the very intricate maneuvering of the system that allows them to get the real rights of all Americans.
I read as many pages blogs and law books as I could on land ownership and titles and deeds etc... The most helpful was this one here.www.sodahead.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">allodial titles and land patents
So I have been pondering this for the last 11 hrs reading and rereading and going through my my blacks law dictionary trying to look for clarification. Dang I just want to own a piece of land and be a free sovereign citizen!!!! It drives me nuts that we have allowed this kind of manipulation of our sovereign rights and depleted them to the atomic level. Keep in mind that I do not hunt down stuff like this to evade taxes at all and pay my fair share. My reasoning for this is to get myself back to where our country needs to be by doing this one person at a time starting with me. I could never expect someone else to do something like this if I could not do it myself and find that i'd be a better citizen and neighbor if I could help lead the way back to freedom the way it is supposed to be. Where do I go from here?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is connected in any way, but when I used to work downtown at a sandwich shop, I remember telling some co-workers about how the beggars that come in to get their change traded for solid bills were the truly free people despite their misery. As long as they are not hurting the general public they are pretty much left alone and ignored by the government.

I bet if one of them decided to "establish" himself in the wild, after some time, someone would come up and say they have to get the proper zoning permits and pay taxes etc...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

Here the Polices just detain the homeless while the City bulldozes their establishments in the wild.
Most of the time these folks aren't arrested because then the City would be furnishing meals (and probably showers). Sad, many of these folks have various mental & physical disabilities as well.

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So the OP wants the homestead laws back so he can get some free land is that right? What a friggen bum, go get a job and buy some land. Stop asking for handouts and be your own man and stand on your own two feet.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Apparently you don't understand that all land in the U.S is supposed to be free and is owned by all citizens but I am just wanting to claim my stake of land. Yes you have a stake of land too it just that you haven't claimed it. so really you are the bum by not doing the homework to find out that the land is yours to claim too. Geez it is about the rights of the Americans to claim what is theirs all along

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Everyone has a boner about being a "Freeman" and dodging taxes, yet they drive on taxpayer paid roads and will call on the taxpayer paid fire department when their "sovereign" house is burning down.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

The whole “Sovereign Citizen” racket is simply conspiracy law and I would never recommend that anyone really attempt it. There were a few cases where folks got away with it, but that is not the case anymore as this has grown in popularity on the internet and more case law stands against it every day. Eventually they will get you, and you will pay the system for playing around trying to bypass standing laws.

My advice, take it as you will.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Everyone has a boner about being a "Freeman" and dodging taxes, yet they drive on taxpayer paid roads and will call on the taxpayer paid fire department when their "sovereign" house is burning down.

Taxes/user fees are included in the sale price of the fuel so no one is using any roads for free.

The Fire departments are a joke and should go back to being volunteer only anyways IMO.

The property taxes are out of hand. Should I have to pay 3-4k in school taxes on my impact fee if I decide to break ground for a house if My children are going to be home schooled or I am going to pay for private school?

Taxes on Land is B.S. I don't care what anyone thinks. the price of land continues to rise and peoples pensions/SSI doesn't. Our elderly are being forced out of their homes because they cannot afford to pay the Government to keep something that they bought and paid for years previously.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Adamanteus

the form of tax i think is refering too, is Income Tax, good luck on finding that tax. as for roads - you pay gasoline tax for road use. i do believe.... youtube Joe Banister, if you into the Income Tax Hoax.

new topics

top topics

join