It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Ufo's and tall grey ebe's in a dream***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wasnt sure if I should share this but ehh...
Not sure if many of you read my other thread about my wifes dream. Here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now my wife has never looked into ufo's or ebe's ever. Shes not interested in the subject.

Last week I was at my moms aound the evening time. Me, my mom and her boy friend and some other friends we were all talking, hanging out. I get home lat that evening and we go out for a smoke and she tells me she seen another fireball zipping around the skies. I then said why the F didnt you get a picture? She said, I didnt really care! But she told me what it did. if you want to know, ask me.
So if this really happened, I dont know...?

The next day she told me she dreamt about ufo's and tall dark grey ebe's. I look at her with a small grin and she starts laughing and saying, I know I shouldnt have told you. I asked her to tell me about every detale.

Her speaking about her dream in her words;
Im sitting on my bed, I seen out the window a large silver disc's zooming across one end to the other. I see several so I run out side to see whats going on.
Then she told me her dream gets broken up here and this is what she remembered... "I see what look like bombs dropping, exploding. Hundreds of ufo's flying around like a swarm of beez. I then see tall skinny, ribs showing dark grey people with large heads and with large solid black round eye's walking on the ground."
I asked, is there people, what were they doing? any other detale? she said, I cant remember !?

Now, I am a little skeptical of these, now the dream... I took it as a sign, or it could be nothing?

Let me know what you all think.?
Can any one elaborate on this, on what it could mean or ask questions.

Also is there any one with alike dreams and would like to share?
edit on 27-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: forgot to add round eye's

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ok, this must be in the wrong forum or not worth sharing with other open people

Ill take that then

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's intriguing since it comes from someone who doesn't shroud herself in this kind of thing.

Something more or just a dream? Who knows but it's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

What makes it hard for me to believe her, is that if I had that dream, I would trip after seeing another ufo.
Thats because what I know as of recent.

Also, what I look at is how she describes the typical grey leader. How the hellin did she know....
I have no clue, dont see them much on tv or movies.

Thanx,

On another note:
Its just it doesnt add up for me.
The only thing I can think of and yes it out there for most, It was a vision given... maybe?
I would like more opinions, theories, philosophical aspects pointed. But doubt I would get it

top topics

join