It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the U.S takes part in any other MidEastern conflict in the next six months.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I will start to protest. I will protest at the court house or on the side of busy suburban area roads during rush hour holding signs and such trying to open the eyes of the sheeple. I think that this could be the straw that broke the camels back.. at least it is for me. I hope some of you others will also partake so we can try to expose the true agenda of the powers involved. Would anyone be supportive of doing coordinated protests across the country?

All it takes is a spark to start a wild fire.
edit on 27-3-2011 by CoincidenceX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

There are already plenty of reasons to protest. The problem is our geography. Look at England. When they introduced a budget that required University students to pay something, the rioted. They still pay only a fraction of what we do yet we don't care.

I think it's because we are so spread out and it's hard to organize. Everywhere else that has riots are geographically small in comparison. Just about every citizen in those nations could end up physically at their respective capitols inside of a few hours travel time.

Imagine if your nation was your state and your state capital made the only decisions that mattered to you as a citizen. Do you think your state would be rioting right now? Probably. I think the government is relying on our size to protect it.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I totally agree about the geographical disadvantages this country holds when it comes to protesting.
There are plenty of reasons to protest but I believe that if the U.S partakes in acts against Syria, like it has Libya it will provide evidence of secondary agenda and will hopefully bring transparency to the corruption and lies that have been bestowed upon us. It sucks that we've let it go this far.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Get ready because Syria and Jordan are exploding

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
libya is in africa not mid east

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowthyneighbor

Just because you are one of the one-in-ten Americans that can point out a nation on a map outside of North America, it doesn't mean you have to brag.

Seriously, though, it doesn't really matter. I think his point would be valid if it involved any region at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

sorry :] just thought i would let you know, the point is valid and still stands, not taking anything away from OP

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I realize that it is Northern Africa, I refer to the entire area from Libya east to Iraq as the middle east. Sorry that you felt the need to try to exploit this.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by knowthyneighbor

Just because you are one of the one-in-ten Americans that can point out a nation on a map outside of North America, it doesn't mean you have to brag.

Seriously, though, it doesn't really matter. I think his point would be valid if it involved any region at all.

And do not that the MAIN subject of this thread was Syria. If I were to put North Africa in the title everyone would be like, OMG you think Syria is in North Africa?
Trolls gonna troll

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoincidenceX

All it takes is a spark to start a wild fire.

Don't forget the gasoline. That's how the wild fire REALLY got started in Tunisia.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

i would never exploit anyone for my personal gain, i have nothing more to gain than what i have, untill the day of the final fight, than we will gain freedom once and for all

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
and get ready for HERE too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.cnn.com...

its all about the central banks and everything else.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the US will invade where ever the REAL power in the whitehousel tells them to. This is just the beginning. God help us all

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Why the next 6 months? Why not protesting if the US takes part in the next 12 months for example?
I guess you having a problem with the US attacking Libya? Whats wrong with trying to get a dictator out of his country?

Prove me its about oil if thats your argument.
Not saying that your wrong here, maybe your protest is the beginning of worldpeace. Just trying find out what your post is all about.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'll write something detailed in a bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Its great that you want to protest, but your gonna have a very difficult time getting your voice out as i think your going to be hushed up pretty quickly.
And in my eyes, i think this is inevitable. So maybe instead of protesting just get out and tell people what is actually happening. lol

new topics

top topics

join