It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Tsunami Propechy Revealed through Ghost Box?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Interesting video just saw this come up on my youtube today, and thought you guys might be interesting...Pretty much blew my mind when I saw it

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I knew i shouldnt have watched,But i did and now i feel used.Never again

edit on 27-3-2011 by 12voltz because: of the lost minute

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was looking at their site and it says they asked the box for next quake n it said march 22 for California so I guess the ghosts are guessing too

Link

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Thanks for posting.

Ive always wanted to try a ghost box session and just never got round to it. I know from videos that ive seen that people have been getting some interesting results. Still not sure how i stand on the whole idea though. I'll just have to try it and see.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
# # # # #, I just saw a figure that I have been seeing all day as it said It didn't happen, im so freaked out, but anyways wow thats interesting
edit on 2011/27/3 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The sounds coming from the box really didn't sound anything like the words they flashed up on the screen whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

no problem Kryptic I thought it was pretty interesting if you listen to the slowed down version you can actually hear what appears to be the word "tsunami" right before it says "Japan" as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
Interesting video just saw this come up on my youtube today, and thought you guys might be interesting...Pretty much blew my mind when I saw it

It's interesting......although I would like to hear the whole exchange rather than just the edited highlight as any edited highlight can be much more prominence, than perhaps it actually was.

I also note that the date of the Tsunami is recorded incorrectly as March 12.......It was in fact March 11.

Also the eathquake was upgraded to magnitude 9.......small details perhaps......but it's the small details that can indicate whether the website is sloppy or well disciplined in it's methods.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I agree logical, I actually shot an email off to the author of the youtube video, he said that last he heard it was 8.9 according NHK.
He also said he will post up the full 3 minute session on youtube as well unedited and clipped tomorrow. Hope this helps

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
just wanted to give you guys an update its now posted on their site.

top topics

join