It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subliminal messages in computer game..MK Ultra...black ops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i was playing call of duty black ops last night, whilst i was on the phone i left the screen on the menu page...whilst talking on the phone my screen started flicking...and letters started appearing on my screen...it flashed a few times...but the only thing i thought of...straight away...on impulse...was MkUltra... i dunno why

i cant say why...but iv gone through many videos on youtube to find a similar clip...and alas i found one.....
though the letters on my screen completly filled the screen...and the unly letters i made out was MK...and U...check this video for what i saw...the video might be long....but.see if you thought mk ultra as well.

here is a straight up illuminati symbol in the game.

HERE IS PURE PROOF OF ILLUMINATI IN THE GAME....more than subliminal, secret society and black ops.watch

edit on 26-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
this game is purposely full of bugs and glitches designed to make you frustrated and lose. from the hit detection to the lag. no other game i played online is full of such frustrating annoyances.

it's meant to cause aggravation making u susceptible to whatever subliminal agenda they implemented in the game.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Dude the game is about MK Ultra!

Bloody hell.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Here is the stuff i found in MW2 last year

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Dude the game is about MK Ultra!

Bloody hell.

see i didnt know that...i knew it was black operations..and...ohhhhh...so im the mk ultra assasin..ohhhhhh. you rekon we are somehow gettin brainwashed?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Don't see how, if anything it garners sympathy for the character.

(Panting mind control in a bad light)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I actually noticed this when playing the game. Was too lazy to make a thread about it :p. Good find nonetheless.

link   

I also started noticing this as soon as I started playing MW2. The Illuminati & other symbolism stood out to me right away. Black Ops definitely has subliminal messages. I sometimes feel they're so obvious that they are rubbing it in our faces. I don't really play multiplayer a lot, as I'm more of a zombies gal.

link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

those dragons are dodgy...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Actually the so called "numbers" you saw were the alphabet.
Including foreign letters. Stop the video and you will see the a alphabet and even foreign letters such as åä úù etc.

Debunked.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Play the game to the end of the story OP, that's all I'm saying.

Not a condescending remark, just wanted to point out something you might find cool near the conclusion.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
haha. The Second Sun thing is just a little creepy..... This game was released prior to all these videos people are posting of a second sun, that looks pretty much identical to the one in the game. Weirdness

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pankaka
Actually the so called "numbers" you saw were the alphabet.
Including foreign letters. Stop the video and you will see the a alphabet and even foreign letters such as åä úù etc.

Debunked.

duh..
it only happened for a split sec.... my eyes only saw the letters M & K & U...you dont have time to analyze it by pressing the pause button lol

debunked the debunker!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

when are people going to realize the developers who make these games, are regular people, interested in the same stuff you are.

nothing more. jesus christ.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I am not one to repeat what other posters have said but this whole thread is just daft, play the game, you will see that the whole thing is about MK-Ultra and is full of subliminal’s such as when you meet JFK there is a pretty big obvious one. Its all part of the game it does not mean that the illuminati deliberately put it in there its all a game get of over it and start to enjoy the game.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah, i thought the fact that they have you killing Nazi zombies was a little strange.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
oh noes, you have found them outs, you better go find some where to disappear...

I'm sure they are hot on your trail as of posting this!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
dude, i played that game years ago and i thought, this is very funny. but now i was thinking about it and every # has relation with the illuminatis, 1 the protagonist its called MASON, MASON YEAH and he works for the CIA, 2nd you are being tortured and you try to see the numbers MK ULTRA

top topics

join