It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Dealers provide Iraq with Supplies, Electronics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Haha, presicly
.. Aah, I se that u have the Berkut for an avatar, nice choise

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No New World Order? My Russian's pretty rusty...

Anyhow, I heard some more on the radio news, that the so-called GPS jammers were really just boxes of junk sold at trade shows (after all, they seem to be working so well, don't they?
). The other issues though, are pretty distressing... However, even with equal equipment, I'd bet on the US troops, so I'm not too worried really... I'm just not a fan of more casualties....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'd bet on the US troops

bet on how many friendly fires there will be?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That's just stupid. All that is going to do is prolong the war and endanger more peoples lives.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great, Russia now sides with Iraq. Russia has betrayed the United States of America. Freaky thing is that this is how WWIII happens according to Nostradamus...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Great, Russia now sides with Iraq. Russia has betrayed the United States of America. Freaky thing is that this is how WWIII happens according to Nostradamus...

it will be nuclear hell

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

And just where does Nostradamus say this. This sounds like one of these many fake verses which are going around.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by $tranger
Interesting, and what sanctions has the usa entered to their companies for selling the same arms, to the same Iraq?

Which companies selling what ? Stop wasting space with inuendo, it really shows a weak minded argument on your behalf.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

and what do you mean by that? you hamburger muncher

What kind of nonsense is this, grow up!

Not only can you not take Pravada serious, but they're Russian !!!!!!

and What kind of nonsense is this?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If the Russians want to sell military equipment to Iraq, fine. The US should sell equipment to the Chechans and see how the Russians like that.

This is a video of Chehcans shooting down a Mil-24 helicopter with what appears to be a SA-7 or SA-14 SAM.

MIL-24 shootdown

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I wish we could do something about this childish name calling. It doesn't bother me, but I think it ruins the thread when people start making stupid remarks like this.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
If the Russians want to sell military equipment to Iraq, fine. The US should sell equipment to the Chechans and see how the Russians like that.

This is a video of Chehcans shooting down a Mil-24 helicopter with what appears to be a SA-7 or SA-14 SAM.

MIL-24 shootdown

i got tons of videos like this

i got 3 videos about f22 raptor

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I wish we could do something about this childish name calling. It doesn't bother me, but I think it ruins the thread when people start making stupid remarks like this.

Not only can you not take Pravada serious, but they're Russian !!!!!!

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by $tranger]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

MIL-24 shootdown

and whats wrong with your apaches black hawks and chinooks?
why are they falling without any reason?
not to mention the patriot sam.. does it got friend or foe system??

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

MIL-24 shootdown

and whats wrong with your apaches black hawks and chinooks?
why are they falling without any reason?
not to mention the patriot sam.. does it got friend or foe system??

oh im sorry, there is a reason that iraqi farmer with ak-47

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Unlikely it was shot down, there were almost no marks on it. More likely it had a mechanical problem and had to land. Bearing in mind that the Apache can take 20mm fire and still complete its mission.
As for IFF, if it had been working properly that Tornado would never have been shot down.

Obviously you know little abpout this stranger. Too Bad.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Unlikely it was shot down, there were almost no marks on it. More likely it had a mechanical problem and had to land. Bearing in mind that the Apache can take 20mm fire and still complete its mission.
As for IFF, if it had been working properly that Tornado would never have been shot down.

Obviously you know little abpout this stranger. Too Bad.

but it didn't work "properly"

and what about the air raid with the 30 apaches?
they came back with a failed mission and full of bullets

top topics

<< 1   >>

join