It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public ATS Appollogy Vincenzo Ruello

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well umm There is no such thing as a Film Scientist per say its like a freudian slip of our friend Dr Vincenzo. The term filmaker or Scientst cant be combined to make a whole new profession or science. Thats why I asked him those question's like about his education and why would a scientist operate a crane? Was that part of some big experiment. and his claims and footage are kinda weak for a crane scientist oops Film Scientist...What qualifies a scientist? A crane license .....
edit on 27-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

No dissrespect meant but your reputation is always at stake when making bold statements such as were made. Furthermore honesty is most always best policy when you are building trust or seeking acceptance from peer social groups. In the face of adversity you should fight with conviction to prove your cause and if your proof is genuine. Then it should be worth the effort .....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Haha thanks for taking my sarcastic question so literally.

But makes sense!

edit on 27-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Doesnt it ......
:lol

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
To mandlebrot2012 and others . I am an amateur film scientist. Started experimenting in 1987 and developed the technique of multiple angular layering of film in 1989. Until a scientific peer review happens which I am working on I cannot reveal the exact system. It is not easy finding a qualified scientist to verify my work maybe there is one here. But you would need to verify your credentials before I told you how to do it. The significance of my work is that for the first time in 113 years I have revealed encoded skin hair and solved the mystery of the eyes and shown for the first time also the actual puncture wound under the right breast. The face to me is very special as the skin tones are real not CGI or photoshop or morphing of humans into the Shroud. This is the major part of the discovery the revealing of skin on face and body. The significance of the feet is shocking to many as well as myself. I first processed the feet in true encoded photography did not see the left foot. My system can also do deep xray imagery so commenced and prayed that some evidence of the left foot would emerge. Previously nasa and other 3D scientists said that data of left foot did not exist it was a blank. And they assumed left foot crossed over the right as some did see glimpses of toe tips. I proved them wrong no crossover. Have also revealed exactly how the feet were nailed. Left went over right..nail was placed just above the left toe digits and then hammered into middle of upper right foot. My problem now is the broken bone prophecy but it is not my problem it is the world's problem to deal with. But on serious thinking I can say relax world the prophecy has not been destroyed as when Jesus died no bones were broken and the ripped toes when they took him off the cross were ripped from tendons in left foot they were not broken. Until I find a scientist or scientific group to verify my work the major media is staying away from me though a newspaper in Sydney Australia did publish my story on the 1st March 2011
edit on 27-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling od to of

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Alright, well if everything keeps on par, then I look forward to seeing what develops in the future with you and your discovery. I cant be convinced at this stage because of lack of photos and other information but hope to see this when you or others are able to provide more.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Moulderfox my equipment is limited and my filming cameras are 12.1 pixals. The images on clips look exactly like the photos but if you are keen to see photos just message me your email and will send. If I come under major attack by world powers and secret societies ( am not joking have concerns) I will reveal the secret filming process for all members here Godwilling

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
I appollogise to all here for not stating I was Vincenzo Ruello and passed myself off as a friend colleague of his. If someone tells me how to download pictures I will scan an old crane operator license and show it here I hope you can all forgive me I AM SORRY. If you cannot forgive me I will delete my account and go away.
www.youtube.com...
Have now put it on youtube thanks
edit on 26-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: id crane driver license 1992

edit on 26-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling errors

Repent.... and sin no more.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The conclusion of my Shroud decoding work is this
1. It is not a painting as I am now processing normal looking photographic images
2. The Disturbing feet images with left foot toes ripped prove we are dealing here with a real crucified man

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Okay, I need some info fill-in....

What's the point or big deal of this old crane license???

edit on 27-3-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

My problem now is the broken bone prophecy.

If the toes were "severed", the bones of the toes wouldn't need to be broken. What if they were severed at the joints?

Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't appreciate you spamming the Religion forum with your threads. Everything you have said could have been said in one thread.

Secondly, on this crane operator's license, why is the camera focused on one end of it, while obscuring the left end? And if you want us to believe that you're who you say you are, what good is a crane operator's license? I'm really sorry and I don't mean to pick on you, but you don't write like a professional. You don't write like someone who has gone to college, even. I don't know how you could be a "scientist" unless we're all scientists, experimenting with the things in our lives. I experimented making enchiladas last night. They were delicious. So, I guess I'm a culinary scientist now. And a successful one at that.

Next, WHY did you try to pass off your identity as someone else? If you are Vincent Ruello, why not just say so in the beginning?

And finally, we're supposed to believe that in your search for scientific verification, you thought ATS was the place to go? Not a science board? A religious board? A shroud of Turin forum?

I'm sorry, I don't have any reason to believe you. You've made these threads about YOU instead of being about your discoveries.

Edit to add: And why did you "pretend" not to be Vincent Ruello on all your YouTube videos? Were you in stealth mode there, too?
edit on 3/27/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Throughout history there have been many discoveries by unqualified people. Are we saying that just because he has a crane operators licence that he shouldn't be able to have an intellectual side to him. Something useful may have been discovered here and he just wants someone qualified as a scientist to take a look at his discovery and to give a scientific opinion on it. As everyone seems to be saying that unless you have your knowledge proven in the form of qualifications, diplomas etc it doesn't count, that is what he is trying to do, to get a scientists qualified opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thankyou transubstantiation. I didnt focus on the left side of license because my signature is there. Well I imagine and believe I will find a scientist here as this is the place where all intellectuals come. No I am not qualified but have been experimenting since 1987. Was a crane driver for 3 years from 1992 to 1995 and a rock n roll performer too lol

edit on 27-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Oh yea! You were once a funky singer!
Singing in a rock n roll band?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

I sing and perform in a band yes

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This is my evidence of the ripped toes from the left foot of the Holy Shroud of Turin

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join