It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public ATS Appollogy Vincenzo Ruello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I appollogise to all here for not stating I was Vincenzo Ruello and passed myself off as a friend colleague of his. If someone tells me how to download pictures I will scan an old crane operator license and show it here I hope you can all forgive me I AM SORRY. If you cannot forgive me I will delete my account and go away.
www.youtube.com...
Have now put it on youtube thanks
edit on 26-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: id crane driver license 1992

edit on 26-3-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling errors

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Explanation: I have never had a problem with you so I fully appreciate the upfront apology as that takes some guts!

Personal Disclosure: I accept your apology and I'm willing to give you a 2nd chance. Go and be in peace and sin no more!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Will scan license for crane driver its old. Will download it to youtube my Shroud Turin channel when enough have seen it I pray we can continue and thanks. My work is becoming famous and I have many concerns ok will advise when identification is up within next few hours Vincenzo Ruello

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No problem, I think all we ATSer's want is straightforward answers as we have been jerked around alot. Happy to accept. Sorry if I came off rude in the other thread I was only trying to find out the truth in what you were saying, that is all.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Don't forget to put today's date next to the license.

But then again, if its old, just put it on the license.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm confused. In your OP you asked for help in downloading pictures, but when I looked at your You Tube channel, you don't seem to be having many problems there. You also stated in your second post that you will download a pic.

Can you download or not? Are you Vincenzo or not?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
no reason to be anyone but you but i accept your apology and glad your awake and have balls finally to admit you wore a mask like the rest of us have before we woke up,some of us havent quite,some more some beyond whatever,ur out of denial now u can progress to enlightenment by immersing yourself with the truth,none of us have to tell you what it is,we all know it deep down,u just have to accept it,we here share ideas and philosophies but we know the truth we just try to get down to it because it feels good to talk to like minded people,u know, thinkers?, what society is desperately lacking these days

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have no idea what your talking about, but at least you didn't keep up the charade. Your conscience came through and made you a better person for admitting the truth and not leading people on.

I'm sure there are a BUNCH of peeps on here who didn't have the honesty in them to stop making stuff up.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I won't believe it til I see that certificate! And you're telling me that you can't scan one recent document with your name on it? Its nice not to have to pay bills.... Or just take a picture with your phone and send it to your email. No need to dig out that old crane certificate!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Its there youtube on my Vincenzo Ruello clip channels titled
Identification Vincenzo Ruello

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

www.youtube.com...

so, theres a link to my page and i got cuts i made,anyways anyone listen and tell me what u think ha ha

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe I am living under a rock. I don't get what this is about.

Who are these people? Why is this even a thread in the Religion forum? Why should I be caring about this? I don't understand.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Kinda sketchy.......Proof provided ? Maybe.... Well I am sorry for doubting you as I did but there are alot of people who pose as others. Thank you and I appoligize I am 90 percent satisfied NSW Crane license is pretty hard to debunk .....You are no longer a rival of mine

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i wont believe it til i see the long form ... lol peace bro

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I'm confused. In your OP you asked for help in downloading pictures, but when I looked at your You Tube channel, you don't seem to be having many problems there. You also stated in your second post that you will download a pic.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Thankyoumandlebrot2012 am so sorry am afraid about my discoveries and am learning how to promote my work but will avoid stealth from now on

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So now that we have established who you are, could I ask you whats the significance of the three missing toe's? And I have watched all of your videos and others on the shroud of turin. Please explain how your theory is different from the other one's and how your images offer more substantial proof and a more accurate depiction of the messiah. Most shroud investigators appear to have similar claims. what makes yours any different? One last question what is a Film Scientist? Do you have a degree?

Thank you hope to hear back from you

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If you haven't seen his alleged discovery, you can view them on the below thread link.

Shroud of turin

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
yes I have seen them read about them watched his videos and read all his posts on ats thanx for the link

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

More or less posted on here to everyone except you.

But maybe you could answer my question.

Wouldn't a Film Scientist have access to high quality pictures that could be posted up for inspection?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join