It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who were you???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
....they are from the seven rays as i understand as it is what "they" said
those souls all tru the densities with their respected evolusions-memes
now.. there are two lords without too
for helping to separate
the cons from balls
and theres .. SRY ?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by alejogn

I agree with you. I think the ultimate destiny of humans is to become a kind of collective. The reason I say this is because we do not survive death. There is no reincarnation. To invest in ourselves is foolish because we will die and everything that we were will die with us. We should invest in our society and our world because they will outlast ourselves. It's vain to get caught up in our body or mind. But we still might need to invest in our self to help the collective....

*Snip for brevity*

....Random chance is a change to what is seen or experienced that results from something -outside- individual actors or agents - like a change in the wind. Technically, I do not see much difference between them. Then, of course, all of htis needs to be stored. Conservation of energy allows for that. It's a kind of universe memory.
edit on 24-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Sorry but that whole 'oneness' thing is something I see that the PTB of the time (who have been behind most of the thrones and other 'visible' leaders all along as well as created all the religions of the world expressly for controling various portions of the human race) wrote a religion to control those with an Asian (ex-grey) genotype. The greys have a hive mind, so the 'oneness' feels right and proper on an unconsious level when they end up in human bodies even though they can't actually remember.

For me, originally a predatory reptile, that oneness idea always made me grind my teeth. It just felt soooooo wrong, even before I remembered that I was a dragon rider. Predator origins usually don't like being all enmeshed because as a predator, you were pretty solitary, or you starved. Top of the food chain predators eat a lot, and of things which are not as populous, like deer type animals. Compared to grass, or bugs, they are a lot less common, and easy to over-hunt. So being all 'one' meant we All starved from my unconscious sense of consequences.

Anyway, I very distinctly remember many of my own past lives both here and in my original dragonrider form. And I see gobs of other people's past lives too, both in the racial unconscious AND by connecting to them and following their energy back thru their past lives.

Plus a spirit sense of awareness at the unconscious level is why some people seem to know better than others what they should do or avoid doing. Likes been said in numerous places in this thread alone, people often have a seemingly irrational fear of something, until put into the context of a past life and most likely death.

We are far more than a blank slate when we are born. Our spirits have a wealth of information which is stored in the racial unconscious and can be accessed if 1) you're willing to throw out all the propaganda about the topic spun by the PTB and 2) you make an effort and stop thinking it's just your imagination if something starts coming thru.
edit on 24-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I use to have this recurring nightmare when I was young of my mom and grandma being "cooked" in an oven. I'm in the body of a 4 year old girl and I'm cautiously following the smoke and burning smell. As I cry down the hallway I look in the kitchen and the seven door opens and they're inside burning alive...

I have been reading the posts on this, and a lot seem to have a tie to WW2. I've always been obsessed with Anne Frank for some reason, even as a child in 2nd, 3rd grade I would always choose her to do reports on. And I always liked learning about the holocaust in school.

I'm wondering if I was a nazi and my mom and grandma were possibly Holocaust victims I executed? Could be a stretch but had to write down the feeling before it left my head... Anyways, hopefully I haven't wronged them too much in this lifetime, I know I was a handful at a young age (possible native american princess incarnate) hahaha.

awesome thread OP, much love!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by alejogn

I agree with you. I think the ultimate destiny of humans is to become a kind of collective. The reason I say this is because we do not survive death. There is no reincarnation. To invest in ourselves is foolish because we will die and everything that we were will die with us. We should invest in our society and our world because they will outlast ourselves. It's vain to get caught up in our body or mind. But we still might need to invest in our self to help the collective....

*Snip for brevity*

....Random chance is a change to what is seen or experienced that results from something -outside- individual actors or agents - like a change in the wind. Technically, I do not see much difference between them. Then, of course, all of htis needs to be stored. Conservation of energy allows for that. It's a kind of universe memory.
edit on 24-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Sorry but that whole 'oneness' thing is something I see that the PTB of the time (who have been behind most of the thrones and other 'visible' leaders all along as well as created all the religions of the world expressly for controling various portions of the human race) wrote a religion to control those with an Asian (ex-grey) genotype. The greys have a hive mind, so the 'oneness' feels right and proper on an unconsious level when they end up in human bodies even though they can't actually remember.

For me, originally a predatory reptile, that oneness idea always made me grind my teeth. It just felt soooooo wrong, even before I remembered that I was a dragon rider. Predator origins usually don't like being all enmeshed because as a predator, you were pretty solitary, or you starved. Top of the food chain predators eat a lot, and of things which are not as populous, like deer type animals. Compared to grass, or bugs, they are a lot less common, and easy to over-hunt. So being all 'one' meant we All starved from my unconscious sense of consequences.

Anyway, I very distinctly remember many of my own past lives both here and in my original dragonrider form. And I see gobs of other people's past lives too, both in the racial unconscious AND by connecting to them and following their energy back thru their past lives.

Plus a spirit sense of awareness at the unconscious level is why some people seem to know better than others what they should do or avoid doing. Likes been said in numerous places in this thread alone, people often have a seemingly irrational fear of something, until put into the context of a past life and most likely death.

We are far more than a blank slate when we are born. Our spirits have a wealth of information which is stored in the racial unconscious and can be accessed if 1) you're willing to throw out all the propaganda about the topic spun by the PTB and 2) you make an effort and stop thinking it's just your imagination if something starts coming thru.

That wealth of spirit information does bleed thru in some basic assumptions about what we feel is 'right' and also some of the seemingly irrational fears people have (based out of some situation in which they died previous, usually), or talents/skills some people display at an early age which seem to be amazingly developed for their ages, are examples of things coming thru to our unconscious mind from the racial unconscious.

And actually when I really think on the Asian religion more, I don't see much of the Jue-sah's involvement. I think they had some input about the basic purpose and framework, but the Greys themselves filled in what the religion was comprised of. When i think of the Jue-sah making their 80% of humanity goal, I don't see them being able to count the Asian populations as enslaved to them.
But none the less, the asian religions are meant to spin and control humans so that they are less violent and not really allowed to be angry because it still is used as a proof that they aren't being 'spiritual'.

edit on 27-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

My daughter started to talk about when she was my mommy she said remember when I... ? Or something to that effect but she wouldn't finish her sentence and said never mind. I never got that out of her. She wouldn't tell me and said it was bad. That is all she said about that. When My younger daughter was young maybe the same age she said do you remember mommy we used to go fishing and you would have to tell me how to get home.
My grandfather had alzheimers and he used to take me fishing and crabbing and I would indeed have to tell him the way home (I even had to drive a couple of times). He did lose his battle with alzheimers a little before she was born. Till this day I am not sure if she was "Channeling" him but being so young maybe she saw/ spoke in first person because she was too young to seperate herself from the spirit, or if in fact, she is my grandpa returned to me?
Me and my grandpa were very very close. Maybe someday I will get her regressed and see if she is actually his soul or if she was just relaying a message.
On another note I think I was a singer who probably never made it, because all my childhood all I ever dreamt of being was a singer. Also I know I was a child in Chicago that was killed very young in the 60's shortly after jfk was shot, I also know who I was now because after resurfacing the memory of that lifetime, I saw on discovery channel I think or A&E about the girl I was they had found her bones. I know you can say I saw the show first and then had the memory, no I had the memory well before the show aired and the mother died pretty close to the year my first daughter was born.
I always was told I was a very old soul and I also believe my son is an old soul because he shows the same traits. I was told by one psychic that I had a life in Paris with one of my now good friends and that same psychic also said I lived as long ago as Jesus' time. But I don't know however I know my soul goes as far back as old ancient Egypt because from the very young age of 3 I would be fascinated with Egypt and be reading about it from books either my sister or mother had. I would also take my mother's Ankh all the time and wear it. I also think I lived on Atlantis.
The most prominent lifetime for me, though has been that of being a spanish or porteguese (SP?) princess and later queen I had the dreams about this lifetime from a very young age and they continued until I was almost thirteen (I think twelve and a half to be precise). I try to look up that lifetime but I cannot seem to put all peices to fit together. The reason I think that life is so prominent is that my kindred souls from that life are all around me in this life or have been in the past. Particularly one man that I always saw a painting of, and met and he did not look like the painting the first time I met him, but when he got older he did, and it freaked me out kind of so I distanced myself from him even though it was like a strong attraction on my part, it just scared the heck out of me.
Well that is all. I have meditated on PL recall and seen some brief others but just not enough info. to even be interesting.
edit on 27-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Who I "was" is proving to be one of the greatest mysteries I feel I need to solve before I leave this life, perhaps so that I can learn/grow from them.

While in Europe, I met a guy who I had not known previously. (This was before I truly believed in reincarnation.) We seemed to connect on a level so deep, that I had never felt before...certainly a strange feeling. During a dinner with him one night, he spontaneously told me that he remembered a past life, and went on to describe in great detail a setting in a large grassy area where he was on horseback in full armor. While he was telling me this, I suddenly remembered a quite detailed memory of a house...not sure of the timeframe since I'm not big into history...thatched-roof and timber framework with concrete(?) (some kind of stone work) poured inside. A couple windows, a wooden door on the left side with a small, worn-down path leading to it. All of this was in a very deep-woods, mossy area...definitely not from the Americas. I drew this for him when we returned home, and he thought it was "our house"...but what that means as to our relationship, I don't know. I think this memory comes from medieval times or earlier. It suddenly made sense; it wasn't as though I had made up this image. It was as if I had always remembered this house, but it had just come to me. I then remembered being very young and always admiring/commenting to my mother about the only timber framework house in our small town each time we passed it. I always liked it for some inexplicable reason, and now it makes more sense to me.

I also have the nagging suspicion that I was somehow involved in the Holocaust. As I've said, I'm not a history person AT ALL, but I've always had a deep and sincere interest in it, and always felt a connection to it and the 20's/30's. I'm not sure if I was killed during that time, survived, wasn't involved at all, or the event just really gets to me. While in the Mauthausen concentration camp in Austria, I became seriously overwhelmed with the deepest sense of darkness, pain, and sadness...like a brick to my gut...and I could have fallen to my knees while in the gas chamber. I also found myself thinking, "No, I can't go back in there..." Again, before I really believed in reincarnation.

While I was still young (ages 5-7 or so) I had constant recurring dreams of guns and being shot. One such dream really stuck out, where both my parents had to face me, and an officer behind me forced me to go down on my knees while he shot me through the back. Even though I was so young, I never felt something so real in a dream...I definitely don't know what it feels like to be shot, but I'm sure this was close! The bullet wound was burning and dripping hot, sticky blood down my back as my vision faded to a dark red and I fell onto the gravel underneath me. I could see my parents' faces the entire time.
The interesting thing, is that where I was shot in my dream, the curve to my scoliosis in my lower back begins...and I also have a large mole on my stomach that could easily be an entry wound.

I have also seen visions of one of my closest friends in her past life, as what I believe to be a war secretary in WWII. I saw the complete image of her with the same build, same basic face, but wavy bobbed hair and dark red lipstick, typing a letter on an old typewriter in front of a large window. Outside, I saw a large expanse of blacktop and most likely runways, along with hangars and several planes. The name Howard also came to me...the strangest part is, she's a VERY quiet secretary-like person, and has a complete obsession with the Japanese...

So, I have the very beginnings of a couple lives...I just really need to see a past life regression therapist now, and get this all straightened out!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was the king of Tristram. I had a son named Albrecht who was kidnapped by my archbishop lazuras.

Little did I know my kingdom was being corrupted by a prime evil that had been asleep for many a century. After many nightmares and failings to find my son. I to became a pawn of the burning hells. And swore allegiance to the very being that killed my son so that he could enter the physical plane. Diablo.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I enjoyed your post.
My daughter spoke of when she would give her father a bath, when he was a little boy...He had a grandmother die when he was small...So I figure I am raising one of his reincarnated relatives.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sephoria

Very interesting!
I'm sure you'll figure it out.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
I was the king of Tristram. I had a son named Albrecht who was kidnapped by my archbishop lazuras.

Little did I know my kingdom was being corrupted by a prime evil that had been asleep for many a century. After many nightmares and failings to find my son. I to became a pawn of the burning hells. And swore allegiance to the very being that killed my son so that he could enter the physical plane. Diablo.

The creative writing threads are in another forum. They'll appreciate your creativity there more, I suspect.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I feel like I lived in ancient Egypt in a past life. When I was young I always had a recurring dream about the pyramids and running through tombs. Like running for my life. It started very young. My mom told me I would talk about it and draw pictures of pyramids.

The last time I remember having the dream I was 10. I wish I could rememeber more details but I mostly remember running, feeling scared and a few images. The pyramids is one of them lit tourches is another one and narrow hallways is another. But that is it!! I would like to have that dream again just to get to the bottom of the mystery.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
buddy holly and a knights templar .

not bad right

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I use to be god and then came here. I geuss it has been alright I was expecting a bit more.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
When I was a little kid I used to dream about being in combat in many different situations in wars or other situations. At times in my dreams I actually seemed to enjoy the killing. For some reason I had a strong desire to avoid the military, that is not joining up to serve. So I guess this life is my vacation time off. I haven't killed anyone. I don't know if those dreams meant anything or not. I also dreamed about being a squad leader in the future on some type of situation that involved some complex or building. I've even daydreamed about humans beaming down in some type of alien combat gear and strapping it on me and injecting me with nanobots. The nanobots restore my memory. After my memory is restored they tell me I'm a commander and they need me in a combat situation on some alien planet in another star system. Maybe I just have a good imagination.
edit on 30/8/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join