It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Crazy People!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hello there, well i dont think you guys are crazy, just my friends do. You see, i'm a 17 year old highschooler and a majority of my friends who i introduced this website to thinks you guys are crazy... anyway i have been a long time lurker and i am glad i finally made the choice to make an account. I was introduced to "conspiracy theories" at a very young age, i take "curiosity killed the cat" to a whole other level. i dont know what it is, but every time something big happens, i start asking myself questions like, why did the two buildings do down like a controlled demolition?, or where did harvey lee oswald live months prior to the JFK assasination?. I know people look at my generation as the slacker generation but there are individuals(very few) in this generation that can bring great change and know whats really going on and i am proud to say that i am finally a member of abovetopsecret.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha, Ahahahahahah, Were not nuts, *talks to imaginary alien friend*
*this guy thinks were nuts*
"Alien" *you are*...

Snap

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Its not just conspiracy theories here, But debunking myths, Logics and debating All sorts of faith, science and earth issues. Have fun man and just Look for what you are after, Im sure you will find it soon enough

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne
[m

Thanks buddy,i loook foward to having a great intellectual dialouge with all you guys.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
welcome
care for some kool-aid?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Welcome, and I have the same problem as you. I have no friends or family who take any of the stuff we would talk to on here seriously.

Eh they see us as crazy, we see them as sheep, sadly in my mind we are all both I think.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

True alot of people are really into there conspiracy's on here but there are lots of different cats that are not so far fetched, to wonder about possibilities does not make you crazy or nuts, it just means you're not a simpleton or sheeple,

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This site is full of nutjobs.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm very content with the fact that you joined here despite your friends' ridicule. That's shows strong character and charisma, it show that your personal "pull" is stronger than their distracting of your attention. I will star and flag your welcome here mostly for those reasons. Stay awake and stay strong my friend.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
This site is full of nutjobs.

What site isn't?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by destinedkid17

Everyone here IS crazy. except me of course

Welcome and tell your friends to go back to watching football while we save the world..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
do you have you tin foil hat? listen to CtoC with George Noory? see et /talk to et? think big foot is a cousin then welcome, if not, well then your in the wrong site.

top topics

join