It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivos Underground Shelter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

If some random rich guy can build this, imagine what the government with billions of dollars at hand can do over a period of decades...

He says "The government has facilities, they're not just for you and me". Well each room of this Vivos shelter costs $50,000 and I don't think most people could afford that. sadly the rest of us still have no options, most people don't even have a basement to go into (not that it would protect them more).

He wants a network of underground shelters across the country. It is like the Fallout video games are coming true.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That looks nothing like the advertised version of the shelter. If I paid that guy 50K and he led me into that sh*thole 2012 would be the least of his concerns.
Compare that video to the company web site here......
www.terravivos.com...
What's up with that?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
That looks nothing like the advertised version of the shelter. If I paid that guy 50K and he led me into that sh*thole 2012 would be the least of his concerns.
www.terravivos.com...
What's up with that?

Those don't even look like real pictures to me, they look like 3D art...I'm guessing he hasn't done the rooms yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, I think a simple underground shelter is enough. I just don't get how on one hand alot of people think a pole shift will occur in 2012 but underground shelters would be their savior? How?

I mean if a REAL doomsday shift occured it would actually be a bad idea to be under the ground you would either shift into a crushed oblivion or be crushed and drowned in water.

Just a waste of money from spoiled paranoid assgobblins that thinks they have everything all figured out cause they have money.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
To tell you the truth, I think a simple underground shelter is enough. I just don't get how on one hand alot of people think a pole shift will occur in 2012 but underground shelters would be their savior? How?

I mean if a REAL doomsday shift occured it would actually be a bad idea to be under the ground you would either shift into a crushed oblivion or be crushed and drowned in water.

Just a waste of money from spoiled paranoid assgobblins that thinks they have everything all figured out cause they have money.

Maybe it's a scam and he will never finish it? He could make $10,000,000 off one shelter (200 spots, $50,000 each). How much has he spent already? I can so imagine this guy being profiled on CNBC's "American Greed".

You're right. What about earthquakes and volcanos destroying the shelter? A lot of 2012 theories involve increased seismic activity.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
www.terravivos.com...
What's up with that?

Those don't even look like real pictures to me, they look like 3D art...I'm guessing he hasn't done the rooms yet.

Yeah, those are the artist conceptions to lure the stupid. I love how he shows off the shower room in the video, "step right this way and get naked before I lock you in".
What a scumbag.

new topics

top topics

join