It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction Caught On Tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted. I would imagine so lol I seached video alien abduction and no results found so I'm going to go ahead and post this.

I was lookin up Youtube videos and stumbled upon this interesting watch. I read some reviews on it and everyone was just as clueless as I am. I saw someone had mention it could be a time warp or portal of some sort? I dont know, but very cool video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Been posted many, many times.
I like it tho

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would guess lightning strike...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Wow, great find, I haven't seen this before. A bit scary

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's pretty silly to assuming he was abducted by aliens from that video... Looks to me more like he was electrocuted

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

Yeah sounds plausible. Although, It did state he quit his job immediately and left the state..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lol thats funny

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It may have been posted before, but it is the first time I've ever seen this video. Wow!!!! Thanks for posting!!!! I wouldn't have gone searching for this so S&F for you. I wonder if that guy ever came forward or ever did the hypnosis????

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The topic, folks... not each other.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We all seen it a million times mod..if you want remove anything remove the redundancy you allow to be posted..lol.can't say anything here without the power hungry mods coming for ya. FREE SPEECH MOD
edit on 26-3-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
We all seen it a million times mod..if you want remove anything remove the redundancy you allow to be posted..lol.can't say anything here with the power hungry mods coming for ya. FREE SPEECH MOD

Free speech indeed, so why are you bitching about this video being posted again? I've actually never seen it before, so I'm glad she posted it.
edit on 26-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

I dont know, I tried searching for him but not having any luck. It would help if there was a name but I guess he fled the state pretty quickly afterwards.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Been posted many, many times. You didnt find anything when you did a search? Heres what I found..

Results
edit on 3/26/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
We all seen it a million times mod..if you want remove anything remove the redundancy you allow to be posted..lol.can't say anything here without the power hungry mods coming for ya. FREE SPEECH MOD

Not all of us have seen this footage a million times. It is the first time for me and I've been here for a long time.

Stay inside the T&C and there'll be no mod action required.

Someone said it might be lightning.. I doubt that the person was hit by lightning twice and survived. But having said that I reserve an opinion until more facts are known.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Dear innervision0730

I put this to you all, I do not know if the abduction thing is real or not.

However there seams to be a lot of people who think they have been abducted.

Therefore if it is not real and some sort of mental illness you would think somebody would be investigation on that basis alone.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've said it before in other threads, and I'll say it again. Nothing wrong with re-posting older topics, in my opinion. It brings to us stuff we may have missed in the past, and no one wants to dig through ATSs large database of threads looking for something. I actually haven't seen this before...

On topic, not so sure about this being legit lol. I think from now on the only way i'll believe in alien abductions is if it actually happens to myself. Too much bs on the web.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I heard he committed suicide after this event but i can't confirm it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Without the person in the video making any kind of statement, I don't see how you can jump to missing time and abduction.

For all we know he was electrocuted, unable to move or get up for several hours, and then finally stumbled away. He could have subsequently left the job due to safety issues that were not addressed.

No where near enough information to say a flash of light and a guy stumbling around after 2 hours means missing time and abduction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join