It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified, Fast-Moving object filmed by Remote Controlled Aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love watching videos filmed from on-board RC aircraft in flight - this particular one is interesting to me because an unidentified object suddenly appears out of the clouds and shoots beneath the plane.

This video was uploaded by youtube user alexedit1 in July 2010 - while it is easy for people to think "well, if it was aliens or something important for mankind, something consequential would have happened already by now" - that isn't the point I'm making.

I just thought it was an interesting and worth a view...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

Cheers for sharing blackhatchet

Considering its relatively small size, I wonder whether it could be an example of the ever mysterious ball lightning... Ball Lightning
edit on 26/3/11 by lizziejayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Coule it possibly just be a balloon flying with the wind?

2nd line

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

2nd line

It could be. It seems to be descending quite quickly and moving fast to one side - although without knowing the size or the speed of the aircraft it's difficult to determine for sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
it looks possibly like the look of speed is coming from the actual plane filming.

not sure though

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I personally think its a weather balloon. The youtube poster says this was filmed July 22, 2010 and if we can find out which city he filmed this we could see if there are any weather balloons in the area at that time. Interesting video none the less!

edit on 3/26/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Change title to "RC Plane films RC Helicopter or UFO? you decide..." would be more realistic.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

2nd line

this^

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don't have a dog in this fight so I really don't give a rats arse what it is but
I have to laugh at the people who come up with crap like weather balloons
or ball lightning or RC Helicopter.
I am not saying it is a UFO even though by technical standards it IS
but I also have the ability to critically anylize things without my own fears and anxieties
muddying up the waters.

Some people are not going to do so well when the time comes for our little space brothers
to pay us a visit.

It is clear to me that there are people who will say ANYTHING to avoid coming to terms with the notion that
we are currently actively being visited by intelligences from either our own planet or possibly another planet.

It simply doesn't fly anymore and quite frankly....it is sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
It is clear to me that there are people who will say ANYTHING to avoid coming to terms with the notion that
we are currently actively being visited by intelligences from either our own planet or possibly another planet.

Dont worry, its balanced out by all the gullible people thinking everything is an alien UFO.

Anyway, I does indeed look like a somewhat stationary ballon too me. The "movement" is the RC passing it. It doesnt show any kind of extreme speeds, erratic behaviour, blinking, shapeshifting or whatnot.

If its a UFO, its disguised as a ballon.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Im telling you its a helicopter and this ones not cheap they cost around 5000 usd to build these ones.

top topics

join