It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Horrific Japan Tsunami Footage Till Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Edit: It seems that after a lot of complaints about the audio track, the video has been removed but I found the video with the track here

Credits:
For more information, and a before/after image of the village hit by this terrifying tsunami visit
here

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 26-3-2011 by Pha3drus because: added credits and description

edit on 26-3-2011 by Pha3drus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
this link is not working?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
WHY is that music on there??????? That totally sucks! I wish people would leave the "music" out of 3/4 the crap posted on utube!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Speechless. I would freak if i was the guy filming. Nature is both a beautiful and terrible thing.

Edit to add, I'm thinking that's either Tool or APC. Not too big of a fan but I guess the song is decent.
edit on 26-3-2011 by KainRich because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
WHY is that music on there??????? That totally sucks! I wish people would leave the "music" out of 3/4 the crap posted on utube!

And his useless commentary text..

I didn't bother to watch it after that...

what a twat..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
WTF?

Why don't you explain the video and the music as a whole and not pass this off as a tsunami vid, huh, OP?

This is a &^%$ offensive Political Statement.
edit on 26-3-2011 by BnletB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Does it really need the music? I got 5 sec into it and switched it off.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I actually have a new appreciation for this song, and I hate soundtracks on videos.
Good vid, good song, sick world.... and the band played on.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
that author of this video re-mix with music IS a "tool" (the band they chose to use in this video)...
how disrespectful can one be? JFC...
people are morons.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

there is a little button that allows you to turn the sound off

link   
reply to post by badw0lf

yep...I quit watching after the music started playing...I really hate when i see videos with the new age/dramatic music on videos..right when I hear that crap I think "ummmm yeah not believing any of it"

The most ANNOYING though is advertisements before videos--I'll take the sheeet-tee-ist music in the world over advertisements!

link   
lol all these folks hating on the music...

Personally, if there has to be a song playing to tsunami footage, there's not much of a better fitting song than that one.

Thanks OP. I had yet to see that footage, myself, and was completely mortified at the thought of all the folks that had to have been caught in that. Let alone the fear the guy filming it must have felt seeing that water come up so high.

Just imagine if it happened to you. Ack.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
are they people trying to stay afloat?

they look like heads....

cool song BTW

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hell uf a Vid - but horrible too - if you know what I mean.

You know what - memory is our worst enemy in all this - we need to teach our kids to swim (not they would survive this) but we also need to save a video like this and when they are old enough to take independent vacations and shoot off to all these exotic places - make sure they sit and watch the video and KNOW before they go - just what a Tsunami can do and the signs to watch out for.

A video like this can just save as many lives as it lost - 'lest we forget'

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just came on to post it..

Watch it here WITHOUT music, you can hear the sirens and rumbling..
it almost brought me to tears; scared me to death.

www.dumpert.nl...

I was honestly think the world was ending.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Yeah..ahhh..I know this!

The point....WHY have the music to begin with? It's a tsunami...it comes with it's own chilling and "horrific" sounds.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wow! That is some amazing footage! Especially the first three minutes or so where you can watch the water level just slowly rise, increasing it's devastation. I completely agree about the music too. It completely ruins such a captivating video. I guess they didn't think the video was worthy without some Tool. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Edit to add:
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Much better! Thank you!
edit on 3/26/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

Big Maynard fan so if I could S&F you x10 I would. I think of this song a lot with all of the terrestrial events that have been occurring over the last several months, let's just say, I know how to swim. I actually posted a video of this song on the current music for your mood thread on BTS.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That song rocks. Playing a song about cali falling into the ocean while watching japan is a little wierd but close enough.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
stop being so melodramatic...i'm sure the OP isnt even the one who made the video...and the song is a tool song bashing on LA and the soap opera lives the people there live...

That is a crazy video though...i'm sure that guy was $#!%in in his pants...the water almost seemed like it was going to actually get all the way to the top of the building at one point...it just kept going and going up

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join